Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Forgotten Crypt, Round 3A

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- Hail has 12 - 4+(2xL) - hit points. She is an ally to you and an enemy to all monster types. She acts on initiative 99 each round, performing MOVE2 towards the altar (b), opening doors and springing traps if necessary. The scenario is complete when she ends her turn in a hex adjacent to the altar. If Hail is killed, the scenario is lost.

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand6, Discarded1, Active0, Lost1) is acting at initiative 20 with Forked Beam and Cold Fire.
(Hand6, Discarded1, Active0, Lost1)

20. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (The GoonMind) posted:

code:
"FORKED BEAM (20) [Lvl4]
TOP: ATK2, Range3, Target2 - XP1
BOT: MOVE4"

"COLD FIRE (67) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK1, Range3, see Template - Consume FIRE, +2ATK - Consume ICE, STUN
BOT: LOOT2 - LOSS"
Master Splinter (Hand9, Discarded0, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 79 with Feedback Loop and Scurry.

79. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (dwarf74) posted:

code:
"FEEDBACK LOOP (79) [Lvl1]
TOP: Augment - Persistent Bonus On your melee attacks gain SHIELD1 (till end of round) - ATK1 - XP1 (discard when another augment is played)
BOT: MOVE4 - Jump - If you end the movement in the same hex you started in, perform MUDDLE (Target all enemies moved through)."

"SCURRY (20) [Lvl1]
TOP: MOVE(4) - ATK1
BOT: LOOT2 - XP1 - LOSS"
Pikachu (Hand9, Discarded1, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 86 with Vicious Ally and Disorientating Roar.

86. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Kobal2) posted:

code:
"VICIOUS ALLY (86) [Lvl3]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: Summon Swamp Alligator (HP5, MOVE2, ATK3, IMMOBILIZE) - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: COMMAND - ATK2, Target2 - XP1"

"DISORIENTATING ROAR (17) [Lvl1]
TOP: COMMAND - MUDDLE and IMMOBILIZE - Target all enemies within Range2. - XP1
BOT: Swap the position of any two figures - LOSS"
To avoid an interruption midway through the update - and since Master Splinter is playing a different Scenario at this point :D - I'll anticipate what will happen when door (3) is opened so that everyone can send in their Step B plans without a thousand hypoteticals.

Sometime into the future... posted:

During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Flashing burst bot to move 4 to B1.
Cold Fire top targeting spirits 1, 3, and 4. Consume ice for the stun. Use the bow, we might still get the battle goal with some luck.
Throw Master Splinter a mic.

Stun spirit 4 rather than 6, yeah? I don't think it matters either way.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
I am going to be ONE SHORT of the chest this turn, so if we want it...

1. Pikachu stam pots back these same two cards, sorry bro. (Or plans an early swap if that seems safer. See below.)
2. I stand in E3.
3. This round, there will be Cultists moving to D2 and G3. Elite zombie stays put. The other two zombies move over to the wall, standing on a coin and on G3. The Elite zombie from the previous room probably by this point face-tanks a trap (stun, right?) and the other one steps onto the door tile.
4. I plan to jump on or near the chest, late in the round, probably exactly around when I am doing it this turn. I will have a Loot 1 card ready if it makes more tactical sense for me to be near, rather than on, the chest
5. Here's where it gets dicey. While I can go quite late in the round, zombies are notably extremely slow, so there's a chance the zombies go after my turn. If that were to happen, I'd be standing in the back of the room, leaving all the remaining zombies in the house to probably focus on Hail instead of me. This could end up real bad, because Zombies can do a lot of bodily harm. The zombies WILL go before me next round; both of their late-round cards have already been pulled! If Hail's safety looks good by the time we get to Pikachu's turn, it looks safe-ish? Only their 21 Init card (muddle/immobilize) worries me.

Nothing back there is a threat to anyone this round, so my own survival into next turn is guaranteed.

Or we just win the scenario :)

I leave it to you folks.

e: I have not theory-crafted how the southern battle goes.

dwarf74 fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Sep 15, 2020

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

dwarf74 posted:

The Elite zombie from the previous room probably by this point face-tanks a trap (stun, right?)

Despite the funky green tile, these are simple Damage Traps.

At the current Scenario Level they cause 6 damage.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
OK then the elite one stands next to me instead. Probably not significant for success/failure since I'll be tossing cards and not attacking one way or another :)

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

dwarf74 posted:

Or we just win the scenario :)

You can move 4 to G3 (last room) and facetank/cardtank a trap, move4+jump on chest, then we win scenario with a swap even if you exhaust.

E: this turn the cultists aren't attacking, the skeletons aren't moving, and 3 out of 5 spirits are stunned.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Omobono posted:

You can move 4 to G3 (last room) and facetank/cardtank a trap, move4+jump on chest, then we win scenario with a swap even if you exhaust.

E: this turn the cultists aren't attacking, the skeletons aren't moving, and 3 out of 5 spirits are stunned.
lol, now I get it

I used Feedback Loop first :(

dwarf74 fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Sep 15, 2020

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Omobono posted:

Stun spirit 4 rather than 6, yeah? I don't think it matters either way.

It doesn't, the skellies don't move and the cultists don't attack. We've got this one in the bag. And I don't think it's really safe to wait another turn just for the chest : this turn the enemies are playing nice. They could be giant dicks next turn.

Kobal2 fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Sep 15, 2020

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Guys, I thought those were Stun traps so I Jumped into the room per my instructions. Scurry is my 2nd card, not my 1st.

So we have another round if we want the chest. I don't think I can make a convincing argument that I really was using Jump colloquially rather than explicitly ;)

dwarf74 fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Sep 15, 2020

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Kobal2 posted:

It doesn't, the skellies don't move and the cultists don't attack. We've got this one in the bag. And I don't think it's really safe to wait another turn just for the chest : this turn the enemies are playing nice. They could be giant dicks next turn.
It's extremely safe back in the final room. Even into next round, because the zombies will go before me and will prefer to focus on me over Hail.

Feel free to check my homework on that, though. :v:

The only actual question is how safe the early room is. It should be safe enough for an early-round Hail swap next round. But you guys all need to survive, without her dying.

Let's see what happens on all the turns before 79.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

dwarf74 posted:

So we have another round if we want the chest. I don't think I can make a convincing argument that I really was using Jump colloquially rather than explicitly ;)

Fair.
Seconding Kobal2's thoughts then:

Kobal2 posted:

And I don't think it's really safe to wait another turn just for the chest : this turn the enemies are playing nice. They could be giant dicks next turn.

Splinter can drop her mic on the chest.

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

At first I was thinking that it's crazy to go another round but the monsters couldn't have possibly pulled a better set of cards for us to do it.

If Splinter ends this turn in K3, Cultist 1 will not move but all the other enemies will bunch up in the corner and do nothing. If we swap Hail with the Cultist that stays put before all the possible Cultist cards, I don't believe that there is a card set that can result in her getting attacked.

E. Actually, I think Cultist 1 would move to D2, so maybe it doesn't quite work. We would likely have to swap with Splinter in that case, which would make A3 the better spot to end this round because Hail would be blocked by the altar.

E2. And Hail is in range of the 'Target all enemies in range' card for two of the spirits. There really isn't a safe way to do it because Splinter has to move before 21 to eliminate the possibility of being immobilized but then the swap has to occur before 33 to protect Hail from the Spirits. That opens up Hail to being attacked by Corpses after the swap occurs. So I guess I talked myself out of it.

Old Dun Cow fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Sep 15, 2020

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Old Dun Cow posted:

At first I was thinking that it's crazy to go another round but the monsters couldn't have possibly pulled a better set of cards for us to do it.

If Splinter ends this turn in K3, Cultist 1 will not move but all the other enemies will bunch up in the corner and do nothing. If we swap Hail with the Cultist that stays put before all the possible Cultist cards, I don't believe that there is a card set that can result in her getting attacked.

E. Actually, I think Cultist 1 would move to D2, so maybe it doesn't quite work. We would likely have to swap with Splinter in that case, which would make A3 the better spot to end this round because Hail would be blocked by the altar.

E2. And Hail is in range of the 'Target all enemies in range' card for two of the spirits. There really isn't a safe way to do it because Splinter has to move before 21 to eliminate the possibility of being immobilized but then the swap has to occur before 33 to protect Hail from the Spirits. That opens up Hail to being attacked by Corpses after the swap occurs. So I guess I talked myself out of it.
I mean in that case, the worst that happens is that I get immobilized and we don't get the chest and win anyways right?

Swap Hail in early next round with one of the enemies. No matter how early she gets there, I am still zombie bait because her initiative is still 99.

LMK if there's something I'm missing. There's no situation where the zombies take their turns after I take mine.

e: If done this way, Pikachu would need to swap out a cultist instead of a zombie in case the cultists Summon. Those could clog her pathing to the altar. If I am in E3, the Cultists would be in D2 and H2 after their actions.

dwarf74 fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Sep 15, 2020

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

That does seem right. Next round, if Hail is swapped onto the H2 Cultist before initiative 33, she can't be attacked as long as Splinter is on E3 because all other enemies will be adjacent to Splinter. If the Cultists summon skeletons, it would arrive in G2, I think, which would still allow Hail to reach the altar with her Move 2.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Kobal2, if you're up for it, let me know and I'll plan accordingly :)

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
Well, let it be known you've peer pressured me into this because lord knows doing stupid things out of greed is wholly out of character for me and I would never do anything like that ever.

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

Alright, well if the Vermlings are going to commit the ultimate act of hubris in this attempted cheese, then voting move to door tile and attack spirits 1, 3 and 6 with Cold Fire, consuming ice and activating Piercing Bow. Recover all discards with Major Stamina Potion

Since I think it's correctly mapped out, my vote for next round is Forked Beam, Engulfed in Flames; 20. Activate Engulfed in Flames bottom and attack anything (that might die) with Beams. Hoping that we can get 2 XP out of the round if a Bones makes it to the front lines. Pitch cards as needed to avoid exhaustion.

Old Dun Cow fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Sep 15, 2020

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Old Dun Cow posted:

Alright, well if the Vermlings are going to commit the ultimate act of hubris in this attempted cheese, then voting move to door tile and attack spirits 1, 3 and 6 with Cold Fire, consuming ice and activating Piercing Bow. Recover all discards with Major Stamina Potion

Since I think it's correctly mapped out, my vote for next round is Forked Beam, Engulfed in Flames; 20. Activate Engulfed in Flames bottom and attack anything (that might die) with Beams. Hoping that we can get 2 XP out of the round if a Bones makes it to the front lines. Pitch cards as needed to avoid exhaustion.

*Chanting* Hubris, hubris, hubris, hubris.

(Also seconding this))

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Orders in. I'm getting all my cards back. Again. Got plenty for the tanking to come.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Omobono posted:

*Chanting* Hubris, hubris, hubris, hubris.

It's alright, it's just an entire dungeon to tank. No big.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
That's what choke points are for!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Forgotten Crypt, Round 3B

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

20. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (The GoonMind) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Forked Beam (bot)! Moves4 to door hex.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Cold Fire (top)! Activates Piercing Bow. Attacks Living Spirit 1 for 2 (1base, +1mod, SHIELD3, PIERCE3) damage! Attacks Living Spirit 3 with DISADVANTAGE for 1 (1base, +0/+1mod, SHIELD3, PIERCE3) damage! Attacks Living Spirit 6 for 3 (1base, +2ICEmod, SHIELD3, PIERCE3) damage!
Living Spirit 1 is at 1 HP and is STUNNED!
Living Spirit 3 is at 2 HP and is STUNNED!
Living Spirit 6 is killed!
Lina Megumin Inverse uses Major Stamina Potion! Recovers Mana Bolt, Cold Fire and Forked Beam.
ICE is now strong.

31. Cultists posted:

- Cultist 5 focuses Ash! Moves1 to B1. HEALs3 on Living Spirit 3!
- Cultist 6 focuses Pikachu! Moves1 to G2.

When a monster's activation card doesn't have an Attack (IE: the Cultist Heal card), the monster draws focus as if it had a Melee Attack.

48. Living Spirits posted:

- Living Spirit 5(E) focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Flies2 to H1. Attacks Lina Megumin Inverse for 4 (4base, +0mod) damage.
Lina Megumin Inverse is at 6 HP.
- Living Spirit 1 focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Loses STUNNED token.
- Living Spirit 3 focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Loses STUNNED token.
- Living Spirit 4 focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Flies2 to G2. Attacks Lina Megumin Inverse for 4 (3base, +1mod) damage.
Lina Megumin Inverse is at 2 HP.

79. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (dwarf74) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Feedback Loop (bot)! Jumps3 to door hex (3).

- Cultist 1, 2 revealed!
- Living Corpses 2(E), 1, 5 revealed!
- Treasure Chest 17 revealed!
- Altar Goal (b) revealed!

Special Rules: Spawn one normal Living Bones for two characters or two normal Living Bones for three or four characters at (e).
- Living Bones 4 Spawned in hex (e)!
- Living Bones 8 Spawned in hex B1!

- Master Splinter uses Feedback Loop (bot)! Jumps1 to door hex E3.
- Master Splinter uses Scurry (top)! Attacks Living Corpse 2(E) for 3 (1base, +0mod +2bonus) damage!
Living Corpse 2(E) is at 12 HP.
Master Splinter uses Minor Stamina Potion! Recovers Scurry and Feedback Loop.

81. Living Bones posted:

No Living Bone is standing next to an enemy! No actions taken!
:skeltal::skeltal::skeltal:

86. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Kobal2) posted:

- Ash the Bear focuses Cultist 5! Attacks Cultist 5 with DISADVANTAGE for 0 (2base, NULL/+1mod) damage!
- Pikachu uses Disorientating Roar (bot as a basic MOVE2)! Moves2 to D1.
- Pikachu uses Vicious Ally (top)! Summons Swamp Alligator (HP5, MOVE2, ATK3, IMMOBILIZE) in hex E2. Gains 2XP.
Pikachu executes end of turn looting! Gains 1 coin token(s).
Pikachu uses Minor Stamina Potion! Recovers Disorientating Roar and Spirit Swap.

91. Living Corpses posted:

CONGA! MASTER SPLINTER CONGA! (and traps)

99. Hail posted:

- Hail focuses The Goal! No valid hex to move into!

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Pikachu 's deck is shuffled.
- ICE is now waning.
- Hail has 12 - 4+(2xL) - hit points. She is an ally to you and an enemy to all monster types. She acts on initiative 99 each round, performing MOVE2 towards the altar (b), opening doors and springing traps if necessary. The scenario is complete when she ends her turn in a hex adjacent to the altar. If Hail is killed, the scenario is lost.
EDIT: I had forgot to move Cultist 1 & 2 after the last room has been opened. This is the correct position for the monsters:

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Sep 16, 2020

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Shouldn't the two top cultists have moved in on me?

No big deal if not :)

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

dwarf74 posted:

Shouldn't the two top cultists have moved in on me?

No big deal if not :)

Yeah they should have, I've messed things up since I had revealed the room before...so I originally activated them when the door was still closed, then moved them back, then forgot to move them again :v:

Will fix this asap.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

That Italian Guy posted:

Yeah they should have, I've messed things up since I had revealed the room before...so I originally activated them when the door was still closed, then moved them back, then forgot to move them again :v:

Will fix this asap.
I mean don't get me wrong, it's unlikely to be extremely relevant.

I hope. :)

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Well, we lucked into an element, so we should use it.

I think Initiative 07, Mana bolt, Engulfed in flames is better than the previous plan with an element.
Cold fire + Engulfed is way too slow and all these assholes are shielded so Mana Bolt should be more effective than Forked Beam.

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

Omobono posted:

Well, we lucked into an element, so we should use it.

I think Initiative 07, Mana bolt, Engulfed in flames is better than the previous plan with an element.
Cold fire + Engulfed is way too slow and all these assholes are shielded so Mana Bolt should be more effective than Forked Beam.

Agree

Should still be good to go as long as Pikachu executes the swap before 33 and Splinter lunges for the chest after all the Corpses act.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

dwarf74 posted:

I mean don't get me wrong, it's unlikely to be extremely relevant.
Yeah, it's most likely going to be irrelevant, but just in case: this is the correct position for the monsters.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Old Dun Cow posted:

Agree

Should still be good to go as long as Pikachu executes the swap before 33 and Splinter lunges for the chest after all the Corpses act.
On that note - Cultist 1 is the one to swap out.

Cultist 2 is in a spot where Zombie 6 could get adjacent with a Move 3 Immobilize action on Hail.

I feel very bad how scripted your turns have been Kobal2, and hope the next scenario is more interesting for beartyrant now that the domineering mindthief will no longer be up in your business.

e: This scenario seems like hell if you're trying to play legitimately.

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

Hmm, it is relevant in one case: if the Corpses pull any +1 move card and we have swapped with Cultist 2. Corpse 6 can reach that tile and potentially immobilize Hail.

If we swap with Corpse 2, Cultist 2 can get an attack in if they act after the swap. Same with swapping to Cultist 1.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

dwarf74 posted:

e: This scenario seems like hell if you're trying to play legitimately.

Especially if you try to crack open a few doors towards the end to exhaust the standees - the monster types are staggered so that you won't really be able to abuse that, except maybe if the Cultists that spawn in Room1 when you are about to move to Room2 spend a few Round summoning Bones.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

dwarf74 posted:

I feel very bad how scripted your turns have been Kobal2, and hope the next scenario is more interesting for beartyrant now that the domineering mindthief will no longer be up in your business.

Don't worry about it, man, I'm more than happy to play second fiddle to the most coked-up rat thing ever :).
Speaking of, we're agreed that you're moving hella fast so that I can swap Hail early as well ? She should be fine in the final room even without you tanking for her, Zombies can't move for poo poo and Cultists can't hit for poo poo. Worried about the Spirits though.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Old Dun Cow posted:

Hmm, it is relevant in one case: if the Corpses pull any +1 move card and we have swapped with Cultist 2. Corpse 6 can reach that tile and potentially immobilize Hail.

If we swap with Corpse 2, Cultist 2 can get an attack in if they act after the swap. Same with swapping to Cultist 1.
Yeah gotta swap with cultist 1.

Cultist 2 getting a free lick in won't matter. They won't block Hail enough to keep her from her altar, and they do so little damage except when exploding, even in crit.

Disorienting Roar is so f'n broken lol

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Kobal2 posted:

Don't worry about it, man, I'm more than happy to play second fiddle to the most coked-up rat thing ever :).
Speaking of, we're agreed that you're moving hella fast so that I can swap Hail early as well ? She should be fine in the final room even without you tanking for her, Zombies can't move for poo poo and Cultists can't hit for poo poo. Worried about the Spirits though.
I'm going quite late so all the zombies can attack me and leave Hail alone. They have no cards left to act after my initiative. She's still got initiative 99 even if she arrives early, so only cultist 2 will focus on her with a chance of reaching her.

She needs to be swapped with cultist 1 super early (before 33, so you need that and disorienting roar) so the spirits can't touch her with their multi target nonsense.

dwarf74 fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Sep 16, 2020

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

dwarf74 posted:

I'm going quite late so all the zombies can attack me and leave Hail alone. They have no cards left to act after my initiative. She's still got initiative 99 even if she arrives early, so only cultist 2 will focus on her with a chance of reaching her.

She needs to be swapped with cultist 1 super early (before 33, so you need that and disorienting roar) so the spirits can't touch her with their multi target nonsense.

See, my plan was to let you jump on the chest ASAP, then I swap you for Hail which lets you grab another coin (she's sitting on one). I mean, since we're going greedy, might as well go maximum greed. Cultists only have attack 2s so even with a pair of crits (which is impossible) they won't kill her ; and zombies either hit hard or move far, but never both - at absolute worst the elite one will clobber her one, which won't kill her even on crit (and if we're lucky he'll even get jammed up by the cultists). And Spirits can't attack faster than I can teleport her.

Plan is 100% foolproof*

(*foolproofness of the plan non-contractual, void if opened, plan only available within select retailers, no returns, you bought it you done hosed up)

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

I think Hail is at 8 from catching a crit in an earlier round.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Old Dun Cow posted:

I think Hail is at 8 from catching a crit in an earlier round.

Correct, I forgot about that. OK, so IF the zombie draw a move+attack card and IF the cultists don't move & attack and IF the elite one draws a crit, she could technically potentially die.
I'm willing to roll them bones. In any event, I have to 'port her before the spirits can start blasting, so my own turn is more or less set in stone.

(EDIT : come to think of it, Hail suddenly exploding from the ONE unlikely result that would punish what we're doing to this poor scenario would be just about the perfect capstone to this whole cheesefuckery.)

Kobal2 fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Sep 16, 2020

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Kobal2 posted:

I'm willing to roll them bones.
Remember, whatever happens: it's all the MT's fault :3:

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

Kobal2 posted:

Correct, I forgot about that. OK, so IF the zombie draw a move+attack card and IF the cultists don't move & attack and IF the elite one draws a crit, she could technically potentially die.
I'm willing to roll them bones. In any event, I have to 'port her before the spirits can start blasting, so my own turn is more or less set in stone.

(EDIT : come to think of it, Hail suddenly exploding from the ONE unlikely result that would punish what we're doing to this poor scenario would be just about the perfect capstone to this whole cheesefuckery.)

I think we're good as long as you swap Hail with Cultist 1. She'll take a hit from Cultist 2 but everything else will focus Splinter except Corpse 6, which can't reach Hail. Then Splinter can jump to the chest (unless he gets immobilized, which would also be a hilarious capstone to our hubris)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

She.

And yes, no matter what this turn is going to be a barrel of laugh.