Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Omobono posted:

Lina: Is there a space to add an hex to Cold Fire? It would come out to 200/3 + 50 = 116g.
Yes there is!

E: update with voting options on the previous page!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Omobono posted:

Pikachu: A bless on Patch Fur

Patch Fur is a bit obsolete now that we have Blood Hunger. I only threw it in there for this scenario because it was a survival against all odds type thing, otherwise I'd have taken Maul in a second.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Fair.
Someone else sort Pikachu's enhancements, I never piloted the Beast Tyrant.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
2) option B for the road event. I don't think we have anyone strong enough in our party to remove the obstruction
3) Dark Frenzy for the mindthief card. The level 7 options look pretty bad. And Add 2 rolling +1 modifiers for the perk

4) Looks like I'm playing the spellweaver next, so I feel I should weigh in here
Spellweaver enahncements:
+1 attack to Fire Orbs - I think that's 100g
or
Strengthen on the bottom of Mana Bolt for 50g is really useful.
Add a hex to cold fire is probably the best use of our current money, that gets my vote.

5) scenario 26 for our next destination
6) also voting to buy boots of striding for the spellweaver

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

I love retiring and I think enhancements on Beast Tyrant should definitely be picked based on that. I think 2 of these 3 for him: +1 attack on Maul:

Strengthen on Patch Fur:

+1 attack on bottom of Disappearing Wounds:

All three cost fifty gold each so can afford 2 with no problem, and choose the 3rd after a little bit of looting next scenario. I would pick strengthen on patch fur and +1 attack on disappearing wounds (which is great for huge turns with concentrated rage).

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

1) Splinter's Modifier Deck
2) I'll say A because this seems like one where the Spellweaver sneakily gets a crack at it.
3) Dark Frenzy, rolling +1s
4) +1 range on Aid from the Ether bottom and Strengthen on Mana Bolt bottom. Create Dark on Hostile Takeover top (makes both ice and dark in one attack). Bless on Patch Fur and/or +1 attack on Energizing Strike top (Comedy option: sell the mountain hammer and boots and get disarm on Energizing Strike)
5) Echo Chamber I guess!
6) As always, a vote for Lina to buy the Volatile Bomb

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
City Management XIX,Update 2
As expected, this is a complex vote and it'll take another round to decide it. We have also hit a tie on several other votes, so it's a good point to see what the thread wants to do.

Succesful vote posted:

- The only thing the Goonmind could agree on for now is that Master Splinter's next Card is going to be Dark Frenzy and that we will add 2 rolling +1 modifiers to her deck:

- I lied! The thread has also agreed that MVP for the previous scenario was most definitely Master Splinter's deck!
Now for all the rest :v:

Democracy ahoy! posted:

1) Road Event: outcome A and B are currently tied. Choose your destiny!
2) Next Scenario: Vote A for Ancient Cistern (26) or B for Echo Chamber (24)!

3) Master Splinter's Enhancements (168 gold):
- A for +1ATK on Brain Leech (bot) (100g).
- B for BLESS on Brain Leech (bot) (100g).
- C for JUMP on Cranium Overload (bot) (125g).
- D for DARK on Hostile Takeover (top) (125g).

4) Lina Megumin Inverse's Enhancements (152g) You can also vote a combination if affordable (IE: A+C):
- A for +1Hex on Cold Fire (top) (116g).
- B for +1Range on Aid from the Ether (bot) (50g).
- C for BLESS on Reviving Ether (bot) (50g).
- D for STRENGTHEN on Mana Bolt (top) (50g).
- E for STRENGTHEN on Mana Bolt (bot) (50g).
- F for +1ATK on Fire Orbs (top) (50g).

5) Pikachu's Enhancements (147g) - his Personal Quest is to have 4 Enhancements. You can also vote a combination if affordable (IE: B+C):
- A for STRENGTHEN on Vicious Ally (bot) (100g).
- B for BLESS on Patch Fur (bot) (50g).
- C for STRENGTHEN on Patch Fur (bot) (50g).
- D for JUMP on Howling Bolt (bot) (50g).
- E for +1ATK on Maul (top) (50g).
- F for +1ATK on Disappearing Wounds (bot) (50g).
- G for +1ATK on Energizing Strike (top) (75g).
- H to sell an item (specify which one) to be able to afford another Enhancement.
Aid from the Ether doesn't have a dot next to the Summon's Attack value :)

ChocolatePancake and Superterranean are our next active players!

Please vote on the options above!

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Oct 13, 2020

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
Votes

1) A. We have a bear of great strength and token skill
2) Echo Chamber seems fine
3) D, that's a smart combo with the new card
4) B and D
5) Let's retire, eh ? We'll be FIIIINE without any tank. D and E. Since we need 4 enhancements total, there's no rush to sell the hammer, and it's a useful enough meatshield.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same
Votes
1) A
2) I'm ok with Echo Chamber
3) D works for me
4) B, D
5) D, E: Let's see what the new character is!

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I just realized our spellweaver doesn't have an invisibility cloak. Therefore, can we please, instead of buying boots,
Sell the second skin and buy an invisibility cloak.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

ChocolatePancake posted:

I just realized our spellweaver doesn't have an invisibility cloak. Therefore, can we please, instead of buying boots,
Sell the second skin and buy an invisibility cloak.

Both Cloaks are currently in use by diminutive Rat-people. You can check the current item availability in the Market Pool tab of the spreadsheet!

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

2. 24 : Echo Chamber
3. D
4. B & D
5. H. Sell all items! This well net 70 gold. Then buy C, D, E and F to retire immediately. If not we should sell and buy to retire next scenario (especially if too late).

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007

That Italian Guy posted:

Both Cloaks are currently in use by diminutive Rat-people. You can check the current item availability in the Market Pool tab of the spreadsheet!

Ah, ok. That's rough. Guess I'll stick with voting to buy boots then!

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

1. Think I'm outvoted already but I'll say B because it looks like it might need an inox or cragheart to toss some boulders around.
2. Echo Chamber.
3. D is fine
4. B, D good
5. I'm all for unlocking new characters, especially this one since its the last one I played when my group finished our campaign and I didn't get a chance to make something of it. However, I googled the goal to verify the icon and the picture I saw of the card says 5 enhancements are required, not 4. Did this get changed?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Road event: Option A, WE have a bear which is greatly strong and skilled

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

bagrada posted:

I googled the goal to verify the icon and the picture I saw of the card says 5 enhancements are required, not 4. Did this get changed?

:iiam:
Maybe it changed between the 1st and 2nd edition? I've just checked the physical box and that says 4 as well.

EDIT: as an addendum, this is a good moment if you want to be added to the player list, as we have just reached the last player on it. This means that anyone who gets added now would get a go before we wrap up to the start of the list :)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Oct 13, 2020

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Weird. Here's the link that made me question it, for posterity. Warning the link might have unrelated spoilers like a painted char model not unlocked yet if you click through. I can definitely see it getting changed between editions since 5 is pretty expensive. 4 puts it more in line with certain other money related goals.

So as cool as Pikachu and Ash are I'll vote for

Fritzler posted:

5. H. Sell all items! This well net 70 gold. Then buy C, D, E and F to retire immediately. If not we should sell and buy to retire next scenario (especially if too late).

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

bagrada posted:

Weird. Here's the link that made me question it, for posterity. Warning the link might have unrelated spoilers like a painted char model not unlocked yet if you click through. I can definitely see it getting changed between editions since 5 is pretty expensive. 4 puts it more in line with certain other money related goals.

So as cool as Pikachu and Ash are I'll vote for
I checked mine also, it says 4. I have 2nd edition. And I think Pikachu and Ash are cool too, but after we retire them there's no reason we can't make a new Beast Tyrant called onix and brock or whatever.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

City Management XIX, Update 3 and Scenario 24 Preamble.
So, it looks like we won't immediately retire our BT, but this will probably be Pikachu and Ash's last adventure :)

Final votes posted:

1) Road Event: A won! We are going to lift some rocks.
2) Next Scenario: Echo Chamber (24) won!
3) Master Splinter's Enhancements: DARK on Hostile Takeover (top) (43g left).
4) Lina Megumin Inverse's Enhancements: +1Range on Aid from the Ether (bot) and STRENGTHEN on Mana Bolt (topbot since top is not legal) (52g left).
5) Pikachu's Enhancements: JUMP on Howling Bolt (bot) and +1ATK on Maul (top) (47g left).
Updated cards and Sheets:

Jumping Bear is in the house. While on the Road to the next Scenario...

Road Event 29, resolution posted:

Effect: Discard 2 cards each.
Well, gently caress you too game, I guess. Let's examine our next destination: Scenario 24 - Echo Chamber.

Scenario 24 - Echo Chamber - Location posted:

We have explored most of the Copperneck Mountains by now, I guess it's time for the Torch Thieves to go back a place the last few flags.

A perfectly normal dank cellar in the middle of a mountain range.

Scenario 24 - Echo Chamber - Features posted:

These are the details we know about Scenario 24 before starting it:
Links to: Mountain Pass (16)
Requirements: None
Goal: Open all doors (fog tiles)
Tiles in the Scenario:

Map Layout:

That's a big dungeon. We just have to open all the doors...easy enough?

Scenario 24 - Echo Chamber - Creatures posted:

These are the stats for this Scenario's creatures:

These are the ability decks for the creatures we've already faced in battle before.
NOTE: these are the "in the box" cards. We normally use the app ones, that automatically make the necessary calculations for us; the various "+1", "-1", etc are to be applied to the base value for that stat on the monster card. So if the base value is "Attack 4", an "Attack -1" ability card would mean that, for that round, the monster has an Attack value of 3.
Rending Drakes:

Oozes:

Living Spirits:

NOTE: certain monster archetypes share a common deck. The combination of unique stat cards and shared ability decks allows the game to feel even larger than it already is!
Rending Drakes AND Oozes? Now we know it's going to be a fun one :v:

Scenario 24 - Echo Chamber - Introduction posted:

You step into the cave, heeding the call of a voice in your head. It is alluring, with an edge of danger. You could be walking into a trap, a hapless lamb in some sinister game. Reading these fears, the Voice issues you calm assurances. Everything will be fine, just continue descending into the darkness.

Against all reason, you continue.

In flashing images and thoughts, the Voice attempts to explain itself. It has been trapped by some powerful force deep in the earth. It needs your help to get out. You express curiosity about who imprisoned it and why, but the Voice falls silent at the thought. And that silence is troubling, deep in the dark. You are hopelessly lost, until the Voice returns and continues to direct you, with no answers to your questions. The Voice flashes images of the monsters placed to guard it. And it gives you a plan: if you can connect all the rooms in its chamber, its voice will be able to resonate and take form once again, giving it the ability to banish its captors.

The Voice tells you you are near. It tells you to prepare yourself.
Scenario Special Rules
- None!

Players spaw tiles are marked with the Entrance token.

Superterranean and ChocolatePancake please provide:
1) Your hand selection for this Scenario (please specify what you are removing and what you are adding).
2) Your starting location. You can freely discuss this itt.
3) Your step A orders and initiative.
4) Pick one of the Battle Goals provided in the PM.
5) Due to the Road Event, please also provide which 2 cards start in your discard pile.

The Goonmind (controlling the Beast Tyrant) should provide the same, but choose between these two Battle Goals:
- Neutralizer*: Cause a trap to be sprung or disarmed on your turn or on the turn of one of your summons during the scenario. Rewards:✓
- Distracted: Kill a monster you are not adjacent to while adjacent to another monster. Rewards:✓

You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Oct 14, 2020

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

O god this scenario.

Uh have fun, folks!

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Strengthen can't go on the top of mana bolt.

It's awesome on the bottom tho.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

dwarf74 posted:

Strengthen can't go on the top of mana bolt.

It's awesome on the bottom tho.

Ops! That is correct. The rule is:

quote:

(STRENGTHEN, BLESS) Can be placed on any main ability line that affects allies or yourself. A “Move” ability does not count as affecting yourself. The specified condition is applied to all targets of the ability.
I'll move it to the bottom, but please let me know if you'd rather have a different 50g Enhancement!

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
no, strengthen on the bottom of mana bolt is arguably the SW's best enhancement. definitely keep it.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I'm guessing I don't get to buy the boots?
I'll plan to start in either C1 or E1 (flip a coin?), go slow, get my summon out and queue up an attack, hoping that one or more of the enemies moves close enough.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

ChocolatePancake posted:

I'm guessing I don't get to buy the boots?

We usually require at least 2 votes to buy the same item to put it up to vote :)

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Fair enough.
Will be more difficult to cheese the scenario then!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

I'm missing one PM plus the thread's opinion on what to do with out Beast Tyrant :)

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

PM incoming shortly, TIG.

Splinter's going to sandbag a little this turn so the drakes move up so Lena can slap'em, and start in E2.

Pikachu should start in C2; card selection for the Tyrant seems a bit off too. Can we still edit Pikachu's hand?

e: never mind about pikachu's hand, it's fine. I forgot that we needed to gather money for more enhancements.

We don't need to kill everything this scenario, just open all the doors, but we do need to kill off enough things that, uh, we survive.

As far as Pikachu's orders go, is it worth Concentrated Rageing this early? if not, bear should probably get commanded to move and attack.

Superterranean fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Oct 15, 2020

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Let's see

BG: Neutralizer because no loving way we can do distracted.
IN: Howling Bolts, Maul, (Forceful Swipe)

OUT: Patch Fur, Focused Aggression, (???)

Forceful Swipe is for the battle goal and only if someone can find a card that's worth swapping out for it, otherwise ignore. Maybe Vicious Ally.

Start in C2 and B3

Discard Punch Through and Disorientating Roar.

Initiative 29, Energizing strike, Concentrated Rage

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Superterranean posted:

Pikachu should start in C2; card selection for the Tyrant seems a bit off too. Can we still edit Pikachu's hand?
e: never mind about pikachu's hand, it's fine. I forgot that we needed to gather money for more enhancements.
If you want to, you are good to edit the BT's hand before the orders for Round 1 are committed :)

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Omobono posted:

Let's see

BG: Neutralizer because no loving way we can do distracted.
IN: Howling Bolts, Maul, (Forceful Swipe)

OUT: Patch Fur, Focused Aggression, (???)

Forceful Swipe is for the battle goal and only if someone can find a card that's worth swapping out for it, otherwise ignore. Maybe Vicious Ally.

Start in C2 and B3

Discard Punch Through and Disorientating Roar.

Initiative 29, Energizing strike, Concentrated Rage

concur, with minor modification: don't add Forceful swipe, Vicious Ally is good.

also, for Splinter, please discard Gnawing Horde and Brain Leech.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

I'll leave the voting open until tomorrow for the BT choices :)

In the meantime, I may be going insane, but I've just started another TTS Board Game cooperative Let's Play: This island was never meant for humans - Let's Play Tainted Grail. Check it out if you like exploration BGs, CYOA, Michael Moorcock novels and/or Dark Souls!

This should be a breeze compared to GH (or I may end up dead in a ditch :v:)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Oct 15, 2020

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Echo Chamber, Round 1A

Decisions, decisions posted:

- Master Splinter: removes FRIGID APPARITION, adds DARK FRENZY.
- Lina Megumin Inverse: removes FROST ARMOR and FREEZING NOVA, adds AID FROM THE ETHER and RIDE THE WIND
- Pikachu : removes PATCH FUR and FOCUSED AGGRESSION, adds HOWLING BOLTS and MAUL.

Because of the nasty Road Event, these are the cards that start in the discarded pile:
- Master Splinter: Punch Through and Disorientating Roar.
- Lina Megumin Inverse: Ride the Wind and Reviving Ether.
- Pikachu : Gnawing Horde and Brain Leech.

- Pikachu's Battle Goal for Scenario 24 is going to be Neutralizer*: Cause a trap to be sprung or disarmed on your turn or on the turn of one of your summons during the scenario.

ROUND REVEAL posted:

Welcome to the Dungeon.

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there."

Pikachu (Hand8, Discarded2, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 29 with Energizing Strike and Concentrated Rage.

29. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
"ENERGIZING STRIKE (29) [Lvl2]
TOP: COMMAND - ATK4 - STRENGTHEN, Self - XP1
BOT: HEAL1, affect all Allies."

"CONCENTRATED RAGE (51) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK1, Range4 - DISARM
BOT: Persistent Bonus: Before your Bear acts, you may choose to forgo the Top action of your turn to add +3ATK to all your Bear's attacks this round. OR Persistent Bonus: Before your Bear acts, you may choose to forgo the Bottom action of your turn to add +3MOVE to all your Bear's move this round. - LOSS"
Master Splinter (Hand8, Discarded2, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 75 with The Mind's Weakness and Perverse Edge.

75. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Superterranean) posted:

code:
"THE MIND'S WEAKNESS (75) [Lvl1]
TOP:  Augment - Persistent Bonus On your melee attacks add +2ATK - ATK1 - XP1 (discard when another augment is played)
BOT: ATK1 - WOUND"

"PERVERSE EDGE (08) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3 - Add +2ATK and gain XP1 for each negative condition on the target - LOSS
BOT: ATK1, Range(3) - STUN - Generate ICE - XP1"
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand6, Discarded2, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 91 with Aid from the Ether and Engulfed in Flames.
(Hand6, Discarded2, Active0, Lost0)

91. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (ChocolatePancake) posted:

code:
"AID FROM THE ETHER (91) [LvlX]
TOP: HEAL3, Range3
BOT: Persistent Bonus: Summon Mystic Ally (HP2, MOVE2, ATK3, Range(3)) - XP2 - LOSS"

"ENGULFED IN FLAMES (44) [Lvl5]
TOP: ATK4, Range3 - Generate FIRE.
BOT: Persistent Bonus: On the next five melee ATKs targeting you, gain RETALIATE3, XP1 on 1st, 3rd and 5th trigger, then LOSS"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

well this isn't going well. Ash is going to take 11, Splinter's going to take 8. I think Drakes 2 and 3 are heading Ash's way, and 6 is headed to Splinter.

I think Splinter's going to slap the elite in front of him and stun something else, so at least it's out of the way for next turn. either way, Splinter's generating ice this turn so maybe next turn we can get a perfect Cold Fire on the righthand side?

Step B orders:
use Mind's Weakness TOP to attack drake 6; use Perverse Edge BOTTOM to attack either the other elite drake, or ooze 1, whichever ChocolatePancake thinks is better.

proposed Step B orders for Pikachu:

concentrated rage BOTTOM, then Energizing Strike TOP hitting the elite drake.

Does it make sense to use a stam pot of Pikachu's this turn, to get back Energizing Strike and cure the wounds on ash and splinter?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Offer to worship the Rending Drakes to try to propitiate them.

Rending Drakes are the loving worst. They hit like a train full of bricks and they have awful evil cards that just turn them into the dude from Dead Alive with the lawnmower. Seriously, gently caress Rending Drakes with a rake.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Ah, the classic Propitiate Malia choice.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
Standing, permanent vote for not loving with the ducks.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007

Superterranean posted:

well this isn't going well. Ash is going to take 11, Splinter's going to take 8. I think Drakes 2 and 3 are heading Ash's way, and 6 is headed to Splinter.

I think Splinter's going to slap the elite in front of him and stun something else, so at least it's out of the way for next turn. either way, Splinter's generating ice this turn so maybe next turn we can get a perfect Cold Fire on the righthand side?

Step B orders:
use Mind's Weakness TOP to attack drake 6; use Perverse Edge BOTTOM to attack either the other elite drake, or ooze 1, whichever ChocolatePancake thinks is better.

proposed Step B orders for Pikachu:

concentrated rage BOTTOM, then Energizing Strike TOP hitting the elite drake.

Does it make sense to use a stam pot of Pikachu's this turn, to get back Energizing Strike and cure the wounds on ash and splinter?

Looks like drake 3 will act first and go to B4 to lay some hurt on the bear, then drake 6 will head to E3 to attack Splinter, then I think drake 2 will move up to D3 to attack pikachu, since B4 will be occupied and it will take less movement to get to pikachu.
I'm assuming the bear can take care of the drake going for it, either this turn or next turn, then the bear can focus on the ooze on that side. I'll put my ally in B2 and it can help with that as well.
I recommend you stun the ooze on your side, then next turn I'll go fast and use your frost and my fire and stun the two drakes in D3 and E3 with cold fire.

If I'm wrong about the enemy movement, and only 1 drake comes towards you, then yeah, stun it and I'll plan to stun the other two next turn. Either way, I'll shoot the elite drake 6 that's heading your way this turn. Rending drakes are the worst and I want them to die as soon as possible.

I'm down with Pikachu using the stamina potion this turn too, makes sense to me.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Drakes of all stripes are terrible.

If it's not the super fast, high damage rending ones, it's the muddling, long range, AoE, occasionally stunning Spitting Drakes and most often both.

Sun
Early in my career I tried to tank them. Before the +1 enhancement. In my defense I'd never seen them before. Still though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

dwarf74 posted:

Drakes of all stripes are terrible.

If it's not the super fast, high damage rending ones, it's the muddling, long range, AoE, occasionally stunning Spitting Drakes and most often both.

Sun
Early in my career I tried to tank them. Before the +1 enhancement. In my defense I'd never seen them before. Still though.

Opposite experience. I’d dealt with them and came back high-level and it tasted like sweet revenge. I think it was even this scenario.

“You wanna hit me!? loving try!