Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
It pains me to see so much loot go un-looted in the first room. But I understand, got to keep moving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
Gonna go fast and use my potion to stun some things. Slimes or snakes, I'll decide when I see their cards.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Fading Lighthouse, Round 9A

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Minor Mana Potion! Generates ICE.
"Scenario Special Rules
The monsters in the scenario are split into two groups. Oozes and Giant Vipers constitute “Group 1.” Flame Demons and Frost Demons constitute “Group 2.”
During all odd rounds, starting with the first, only Group 1 monsters activate and can be affected by abilities. During these rounds, Group 2 monsters do not activate and are unaffected by all abilities. All figures can move through hexes containing Group 2 monsters, but cannot end their movement in those hexes.
During even rounds, the exact opposite is the case. Group 2 monsters act normally, while Group 1 monsters do not activate and are unaffected by all abilities. The treasure tiles can only be looted using a Loot action. They cannot be looted by normal end-of-turn looting."

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there."

Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand4, Discarded1, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 7 with Mana Bolt and Cold Fire.
(Hand4, Discarded1, Active1, Lost2)

7. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (MarquiseMindfang) posted:

code:
"MANA BOLT (07) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2, Range3 - Consume ANY, +1ATK, XP1
BOT: HEAL3, (STRENGTHEN) Range1"

"COLD FIRE (67) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK1, Range3, see Template - Consume FIRE, +2ATK - Consume ICE, STUN
BOT: LOOT2 - LOSS"
Master Splinter (Hand4, Discarded4, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 12 with Mass Hysteria and Scurry.

12. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (DarthRoblox) posted:

code:
"MASS HYSTERIA (12) [Lvl5]
TOP: ATK1, Range4, Target4 - MUDDLE - Generate ICE - XP1
BOT: Persistent Bonus: you may have 2 Augments active at once. If a third Augment is played, discard one of the others "

"SCURRY (20) [Lvl1]
TOP: MOVE(4) - ATK1
BOT: LOOT2 - XP1 - LOSS"
Boris (Hand9, Discarded0, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 53 with Flight of Flame and Solid Blow.

53. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
"FLIGHT OF FLAME (53) [Lvl1]
TOP: Create one 2 Damage WOUND trap in an adjacent empty hex - WOUND all enemies adjacent to this trap when the trap is sprung.
BOT: MOVE5, Jump."

"SOLID BLOW (31) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range 5
BOT: MOVE4"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same
Sweet, the oozes can be ignored if we all huddle on the far side of the room and Lina stuns the snakes

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Lina will need to do a generic move action certainly, but yes, Doomstalker to B6, snipe a good job on the non elite snek, lets see if we can get a kill here.

DarthRoblox
Nov 25, 2007
*rolls ankle* *gains 15lbs* *apologizes to TFLC* *rolls ankle*...
Hmm - I think I'm going to step through the door and hope it's empty like the other hallway was, otherwise I'm risking a good bit of damage. I'll soften everything up with a mass muddling on the way though.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Fading Lighthouse, Round 9B

- None!

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Mana Bolt (bot)! HEAL3, Self! Gains STRENGTHENED.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Cold Fire (top)! Consumes ICE and FIRE. Attacks Giant Viper 9(E) with ADVANTAGE for 6 (3base, x2BLESS/x2BLESSmod) damage! Attacks Giant Viper 6 for 4 (3base, +1/NULLmod) damage!
Giant Viper 9(E) is at 5 HP and is STUNNED!
Giant Viper 6 is at 2 HP and is STUNNED!

12. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (DarthRoblox) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Scurry (bot as a basic MOVE2)! Moves1 to door hex.

Goal Treasure Tile revealed!
- Master Splinter uses Scurry (bot as a basic MOVE2)! Activates Winged Shoes! Jumps1 to stairs hex.
- Master Splinter uses Mass Hysteria (top)! Attacks Giant Viper 9(E) for 0 (1base, NULLmod) damage! Attacks Giant Viper 6 for 4 (1base, rolling+1, rollingSTUN, x2BLESSmod) damage! Attacks Ooze 9 for 0 (1base, -1mod, SHIELD1) damage! Attacks Ooze 8 for 1 (1base, +1mod, SHIELD1) damage!
Giant Viper 9(E) is at 5 HP and is STUNNED and MUDDLED!
Giant Viper 6 is killed!
Ooze 9 is at 9 HP and is MUDDLED!
Ooze 8 is at 4 HP and is MUDDLED!
ICE is now strong.

Hey DarthRoblox, please let me know if you'd rather stop on the door and keep the shoes! You'll get attacked by one Ooze if that's the case but we can retcon it easily.

- Boris uses Flight of Flame (bot)! Jumps5 to A5.
- Boris uses Solid Blow (top)! Attacks Ooze 8 for 2 (3base, +0mod, SHIELD1) damage!
Ooze 8 is at 2 HP and is MUDDLED!

58. Giant Vipers posted:

- Giant Viper 9(E) focuses Master Splinter! Loses STUNNED and MUDDLED token.

78. Frost Demons posted:

Is phased out!

85. Oozes posted:

- Ooze 1 has no enemy in Range!
- Ooze 8 focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Attacks Lina Megumin Inverse for 0 (4base, NULL CURSEmod) damage.
- Ooze 9 has no enemy in Range!

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse's deck is shuffled.
- Master Splinter's deck is shuffled.
- ICE is now waning.
"Scenario Special Rules
The monsters in the scenario are split into two groups. Oozes and Giant Vipers constitute “Group 1.” Flame Demons and Frost Demons constitute “Group 2.”
During all odd rounds, starting with the first, only Group 1 monsters activate and can be affected by abilities. During these rounds, Group 2 monsters do not activate and are unaffected by all abilities. All figures can move through hexes containing Group 2 monsters, but cannot end their movement in those hexes.
During even rounds, the exact opposite is the case. Group 2 monsters act normally, while Group 1 monsters do not activate and are unaffected by all abilities. The treasure tiles can only be looted using a Loot action. They cannot be looted by normal end-of-turn looting."

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

we cheated the oozes that turn. I would have had boris shoot the elite snek if given preference. Wasn't thinking on it. lets go with

press the attack, and Fresh kill move at init 10, get onto the treasure tile and snipe the frost demon, lets try to down it before it can attack

Use the big stamina potion to recover a moments peace, flight of flame, and solid blow.

Goal is to knock out the demon, loot next turn and run, then nap the turn after to heal and rest up.

DarthRoblox
Nov 25, 2007
I can't do a ton this turn, so I think I'm going for a snooze this turn and then jumping into the final room next turn

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Lina can do a big hit this turn, should be enough to take down the demon. then next next turn we should all be doing some noping away from whats left in this room., and naps the turn after.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

There's a chest to loot though, can't really nope away. That's why I asked if Lina or Splinter can lockpick this one.

E: nevermind I forgot about the big stamina potion

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

How the ice demon reacts this round is going to influence next round. if boris takes another big hit we might be scrambling a little.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Waiting for a clarification from one of our players! :)

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Fading Lighthouse, Round 10A

"Scenario Special Rules

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there."

Boris (Hand7, Discarded2, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 10 with Press the Attack and Fresh Kill.

10. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
"PRESS THE ATTACK (10) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK2, Range 4 - add +3ATK and XP1 if the target is Doomed.
BOT: RETALIATE2, Range 2."

"FRESH KILL (65) [LvlX]
TOP: ATK2, Range 4 - Add +2ATK and XP1 if the target is undamaged.
BOT: MOVE3, Jump"
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand2, Discarded3, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 44 with Engulfed in Flames and Living Torch.
(Hand2, Discarded3, Active1, Lost2)

44. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (MarquiseMindfang) posted:

code:
"ENGULFED IN FLAMES (44) [Lvl5]
TOP: ATK4, Range3 - Generate FIRE.
BOT: Persistent Bonus: On the next five melee ATKs targeting you, gain RETALIATE3, XP1 on 1st, 3rd and 5th trigger, then LOSS"

"LIVING TORCH (96) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK4, Range3 - IMMOBILIZE - Consume LIGHT, All enemies adjacent to the target suffer 2 damage, XP1
BOT: Summon Burning Avatar (HP2, MOVE3, ATK2 Generate FIRE, Range 3 - On death: ATK3, target all adjacent enemies) - XP2 - LOSS"
Master Splinter (Hand2, Discarded6, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 99 with Long Rest losing Mass Hysteria.

99. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (DarthRoblox) posted:

code:
Master Splinter will recover all discarded cards and chose one from the discard pile to LOSE. They will also recover 2HP and refresh all the items that have been SPENT.

"MASS HYSTERIA (12) [Lvl5]
TOP: ATK1, Range4, Target4 - MUDDLE - Generate ICE - XP1
BOT: Persistent Bonus: you may have 2 Augments active at once. If a third Augment is played, discard one of the others "
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Boris is going to fresh kill over to that treasure chest tile, and pop a big arrow from press the attack into the frost demon, with luck and some fire from lina it should be dead this turn. then potion back the cards from earlier.

[moments peace, flight of flame, solid blow]

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

AtomikKrab posted:

Boris is going to fresh kill over to that treasure chest tile, and pop a big arrow from press the attack into the frost demon, with luck and some fire from lina it should be dead this turn. then potion back the cards from earlier.

[moments peace, flight of flame, solid blow]

concur

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Fading Lighthouse, Round 10B

- None!

10. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (The Goonmind) posted:

- Boris uses Fresh Kill (bot)! Jumps2 to A3.
- Boris uses Press the Attack (top)! Attacks Frost Demon 1(E) for 6 (5base, +1mod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Frost Demon 1(E) is at 2 HP and is DOOMED!
Boris uses Major Stamina Potion! Recovers A Moment's Peace, Flight of Flame and Solid Blow.

43. Giant Vipers posted:

Are phased out!

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Engulfed in Flames (top)! Attacks Frost Demon 1(E) for 5 (4base, +1/+0mod) damage!
Frost Demon 1(E) is killed! Race to the Grave is discarded.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Living Torch (bot)! Summons Burning Avatar (HP2, MOVE3, ATK2 Generate FIRE, Range 3 - On death: ATK3, target all adjacent enemies) on door hex!
- Lina Megumin Inverse executes a Short Rest! Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Mana Bolt
FIRE is now strong.

57. Oozes posted:

Are phased out!

99. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (DarthRoblox) posted:

- Master Splinter takes a Long Rest! HEAL2, Self, recovers Spent Items. Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Mass Hysteria.
Master Splinter is at 11 HP.

- FIRE is now waning.
- ICE is now inert.
"Scenario Special Rules

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

That was a good turn. What to do this turn, loot then gtfo?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Since I now have a Discord channel for the King's Dilemma LP, we may as well add a channel for GH in case anyone/players have any questions for me. This should be handier, especially for people without PMs https://discord.gg/T4MYY7zPGt. I'm probably going to use this (with separated channels) for any other Boardgame LP I'll set up, so it's a good place to stay up to date on that as well :)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 11:21 on Mar 2, 2021

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Loot and GTFO as fast as possible.

Flight of Flame and a moment's peace. we are gonna use the boots of striding to get a lot of zoom on.

Do green obstacles block jump movement?

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

They don't! And I think this next door is the last door, so assuming we have enough cards left to cardtank whatever is in the last room, we could short rest this turn protect g the loot card and win next.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Either a short rest or a long rest depending on the circumstances coming up. if Boris gets tagged this turn by the snek, we might want to rest and heal.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

In case you are interested I've just started an LP for Floor Plan, a Roll&Write game (similar to RailRoad Ink) in which each player takes the role of an architect tasked with the development of a small residential area/giant villa/commune. Each round, a pair of dice are rolled and then players will act simultaneously, using the dice to either draw a new room onto their floor plan or add crucial architectural and landscaping features. The game ends when any player has completed six client demands, or is unable to use all dice in a turn. The player with the most points is the winner – the client likes their design best and they earn that lucrative commission.

The LP will be Goon vs Goon, with a 1week update cycle (this means you'll have 1 full week to send me your updated masterpieces) and will last a few weeks. The signup window is 1 week, but we'll let anyone who wants to join during the 2nd week as well (you can sign up before the results from Week #1 are made public). Now with 100% more links! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3960903

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Mar 2, 2021

DarthRoblox
Nov 25, 2007
I should be able to jump into the room this turn, blow up anything threatening, and then scurry on over to loot the final chest turn the turn after that

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Then we are gonna go with a short rest, breach the room away.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Fading Lighthouse, Round 11A

"Scenario Special Rules

ROUND REVEAL posted:

DarthRoblox, please let me know if you want to breach this Round and I'll move you to the door hex right away so that you can all have full info on what's going on :)

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW

Master Splinter (Hand7, Discarded0, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 5 with Cranium Overload and Corrupting Embrace.

5. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (DarthRoblox) posted:

code:
"CRANIUM OVERLOAD (05) [Lvl4]
TOP: Kill one normal enemy within Range 4 - ATK2, Target all enemies adjacent to the killed target - Gain XP1 for each enemy targeted with this Attack - LOSS
BOT: MOVE5"

"CORRUPTING EMBRACE (39) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK1, POISON - ATK1, MUDDLE
BOT: MOVE4, Jump - POISON, Target all enemies moved through - Generate DARK."
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand3, Discarded0, Active1, Lost4) is acting at initiative 44 with Engulfed in Flames and Reviving Ether.
(Hand3, Discarded0, Active1, Lost4)

code:
"ENGULFED IN FLAMES (44) [Lvl5]
TOP: ATK4, Range3 - Generate FIRE.
BOT: Persistent Bonus: On the next five melee ATKs targeting you, gain RETALIATE3, XP1 on 1st, 3rd and 5th trigger, then LOSS"

"REVIVING ETHER (80) [Lvl1]
TOP: Recover all your LOST cards - Generate DARK - CANNOT BE RECOVERED
BOT: MOVE4, Jump"
Boris (Hand8, Discarded2, Active0, Lost2) is acting at initiative 53 with Flight of Flame and A Moment's Peace.

code:
TOP: Create one 2 Damage WOUND trap in an adjacent empty hex - WOUND all enemies adjacent to this trap when the trap is sprung.

"A MOMENT'S PEACE (88) [Lvl1]
TOP: LOOT1
BOT: MOVE2 - HEAL2, Self"

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Requesting a snake murder here, or it immobilizes Boris.

DarthRoblox
Nov 25, 2007
Hmm yea, change of plans - I'm going to double back and murder the snake since otherwise Boris is in some trouble.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Anyways, loot with A Moment's Peace and then Flight of Flame + boots to land 1 hex W of the other chest.

If the snake immobilizes us somehow, cry instead.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

if anyone gets immobolized might as well do some napping next round to heal up and then BREACH the end zone.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Minor quibble from the cheap-seats : Could you label if it's an A or a B round for those of us who forget poo poo all the time? I figure it's like 20 characters of typing for you, and I have problems keeping track if it's a demon round or ooze o'clock.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Xiahou Dun posted:

Minor quibble from the cheap-seats : Could you label if it's an A or a B round for those of us who forget poo poo all the time? I figure it's like 20 characters of typing for you, and I have problems keeping track if it's a demon round or ooze o'clock.

Phased out monsters are marked with the weird pink hand symbol!

There are no Phased out monsters this Round :

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Fading Lighthouse, Round 11B

- None!

- Master Splinter uses Cranium Overload (bot)! Moves2 to D3.
- Master Splinter uses Corrupting Embrace (top)! Attacks Giant Viper 9(E) for 5 (1base, +1rolling, +1mod, +2bonus) damage!
Giant Viper 9(E) is killed!
Master Splinter uses Minor Stamina Potion! Recovers Cranium Overload and Corrupting Embrace.

- Burning Avatar focuses Ooze 8! Attacks Ooze 8 for 3 (2base, +2FIREmod, SHIELD1) damage!
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Engulfed in Flames (bot as a basic MOVE2)! Moves2 to D5.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Reviving Ether (top)! Recover all her LOST cards. CANNOT BE RECOVERED.
FIRE is now strong.
DARK is now strong.

- Boris uses A Moment's Peace (top)! LOOT1, loots Goal Treasure Tile and 1 coin token!
- Boris uses Flight of Flame (bot)! Activates Boots of Striding. Jumps7 to H1.
Boris executes end of turn looting! Gains 1 coin token(s).

66. Oozes posted:

- Ooze 1 focuses Burning Avatar! Moves1 to I2.
- Ooze 9 focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Moves1 to E3. Attacks Lina Megumin Inverse for 4 (4base, +0mod) damage.
Lina Megumin Inverse is at 7 HP. and is POISONED!

- FIRE is now waning.
- DARK is now waning.
"Scenario Special Rules

If you plan to rest/reposition during Round 12 please make sure to send me an extra Round worth of orders, since the currently revealed monsters are all going to be phased out on Round 12.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Mar 4, 2021

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Ok folks, long rest or short rest(end of last turn) for Boris? Either way we need a moment's' peace bac to keep up the loot train.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

I think long rest, losing fresh kill, so Lina and Master Splinter can take catch up. Next turn we can go slow with Moment's Peace and Flight of flame to loot and jump inside the last room after everyone has acted, then short rest protecting Moment's Peace.

I think we have the chance to delay a turn if Splinter and Lina want to loot some coins.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

I think that's a good plan as is - and I don't' think we should delay a turn, because Splinter and Lina are both retiring after this scenario so they don't really need money.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

If you plan to rest/reposition during Round 12 please make sure to send me an extra Round worth of orders, since the currently revealed monsters are all going to be phased out on Round 12.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Long rest drop fresh kill, Moment's peace, Flight of flame, go slow, and a short rest after that protecting a moments peace to wrap this up.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Fading Lighthouse, Round 12A

"Scenario Special Rules

Fading Lighthouse, Round 12B posted:

- Master Splinter: Shared nightmare and Hostile takeover (Initiative 7) - Moves5 to the top stair.
- Lina Megumin Inverse: Flashing Burst and Aid from the Ether (Initiative 26) - Moves3 to door hex, HEAL3, Target Boris.
Boris is at 10 HP.
- Boris: takes a Long Rest! HEAL2, Self, recovers Spent Items. Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Fresh Kill
Boris is at 12 HP.

Fading Lighthouse, Round 13A

"Scenario Special Rules

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW

Master Splinter (Hand5, Discarded2, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 5 with Cranium Overload and Corrupting Embrace.

code:
"CRANIUM OVERLOAD (05) [Lvl4]
TOP: Kill one normal enemy within Range 4 - ATK2, Target all enemies adjacent to the killed target - Gain XP1 for each enemy targeted with this Attack - LOSS
BOT: MOVE5"

"CORRUPTING EMBRACE (39) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK1, POISON - ATK1, MUDDLE
BOT: MOVE4, Jump - POISON, Target all enemies moved through - Generate DARK."
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand3, Discarded3, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 7 with Mana Bolt and Cold Fire.
(Hand3, Discarded3, Active1, Lost1)

code:
"MANA BOLT (07) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2, Range3 - Consume ANY, +1ATK, XP1
BOT: HEAL3, (STRENGTHEN) Range1"

"COLD FIRE (67) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK1, Range3, see Template - Consume FIRE, +2ATK - Consume ICE, STUN
BOT: LOOT2 - LOSS"
Boris (Hand10, Discarded0, Active0, Lost2) is acting at initiative 88 with A Moment's Peace and Flight of Flame.

88. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
"A MOMENT'S PEACE (88) [Lvl1]
TOP: LOOT1
BOT: MOVE2 - HEAL2, Self"

Fading Lighthouse, Round 13B

- None!

- Master Splinter uses Corrupting Embrace (bot)! Jumps2 to door hex. (remind me to generate DARK please!)

- Giant Viper 2, 10 revealed!
- Flame Demon 5(E) revealed!
- Ooze 3 revealed!
- Goal Treasure tile revealed!

Technically, there's Ooze 1 in the first Room but I don't think it'll become relevant to our game. Please send me your revised orders for Step B!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

so I think Boris loots and jumps forward, then short rests to get moment's peace back, yes? say, to B2?