Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Slaan posted:

I can and will stun the elite Skelly near us. Just was hoping those spirits would move into range doing it

Splinter can then move to G3, bless herself, then double attack the elite. Might want to burn the invis cloak if the elite dies so we don't get hit by 6 skelly attacks, but again that's early for a brawl of a mission. If Boris moves away we'd be the target of the 3 spirits too, so definitely use the cloak if we've got all five gunning for us.

I'm terrible at these constant spawn missions on the steam early access game, I have to bring cragheart and a couple of unlockable class ringers to beat them now that I'm mid levels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
I hadn't planned on moving Boris away, though 3 attacks 3 will be rough. My plan is to Doom Living Spirit 2, then shoot something else (such as Living Spirit 5). The muddle means I probably won't do much damage, but the Doom will guarantee that the Spirit dies next round.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
I'll be stunning the elite Skelly and heading up to stand behind your trap for some big aoes in next few turns

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Pit of Souls, Round 2B

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

9. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Phelddagrif) posted:

- Boris uses Race to the Grave (bot)! Targets Living Spirit 2. Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - This enemy suffers 2 damage at the start of each of its turns - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.
- Boris uses Fresh Kill (top)! Attacks Living Bones 10 with DISADVANTAGE for 0 (4base, NULL/+0mod, SHIELD3) damage!

Off to a good start :v:

11. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Empathetic Assault (bot)! Moves2 to G3. HEAL2, Self! Gains 1xBLESS.
Master Splinter is at 13 HP.
- Master Splinter uses Corrupting Embrace (top)! Attacks Living Bones 9(E) for 2 (1base, +1mod, +2bonus, SHIELD2) damage! Attacks Living Bones 9(E) for 4 (1base, +2'mod, +2bonus, SHIELD2, POISON) damage!
Living Bones 9(E) is at 2 HP and is POISONED and MUDDLED!
Master Splinter activates Cloak of INVISIBILITY. Gains INVISIBLE.

Since the condition was "activate Cloak if the Elite dies" and since the Elite is at 2HP and POISONED, I'll go ahead and pull the emergency brake to prevent potential 21 damage over 6 attacks to Splinter :v:

48. Living Spirits posted:

Living Spirit 2 suffers 2 Doom damage!
Living Spirit 2 is at 2 HP and is DOOMED!
- Living Spirit 2 focuses Boris! Flies2 to D1. Attacks Boris for 3 (3base, +0mod) damage.
Boris is at 8 HP.
- Living Spirit 5 focuses Boris! Attacks Boris for 3 (3base, x2mod) damage.
Boris is at 2 HP.
- Living Spirit 6 focuses Boris! Flies2 to F1. Attacks Boris for 2 (3base, -1mod) damage.
Boris is at 0 HP.

Boris is very lucky today :v: He will have to lose 1 card to prevent lethal damage - I imagine to block the 6 damage attack.
Boris is at 6 HP.

67. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Slaan) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Forked Beam (bot)! Moves2 to C3.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Cold Fire (top)! Consumes ICE. Attacks Living Bones 9(E) for 2 (1base, +2ICEmod, SHIELD2, POISON) damage!
ICE is now strong.

Good call on that Cloak, bagrada.

74. Living Bones posted:

- Living Bones 6(E) focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Moves4 to F2.
- Living Bones 10(E) focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Moves3 to E2.
- Living Bones 3 focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Moves2 to H2.
- Living Bones 4 focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Moves3 to C2.
- Living Bones 5 focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Moves1 to I2.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Boris's deck is shuffled.
- The Monsters's deck is shuffled!
- ICE is now waning.
- LIGHT is now inert.

- Living Bones killed: 1/10.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 11:44 on Mar 11, 2021

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

I think We might want to have splinter use a stamina potion, get back like hostile takeover and use some loss cards this turn to start clearing the field, like cranium exploding and taking over one of the enemies to slaughter their own.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
I'll lose Solid Blow to prevent the damage.

Based on the cards I have left, I think the best thing to do is to spend this turn healing and setting up my advantage ability, while my Doom finishes off the Spirit. Then starting next round I should be able to start putting some real damage into these skeletons.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

AtomikKrab posted:

I think We might want to have splinter use a stamina potion, get back like hostile takeover and use some loss cards this turn to start clearing the field, like cranium exploding and taking over one of the enemies to slaughter their own.

Yeah, I think Overload and Takeover is the play here, we're getting overwhelmed. Explode either a spirit or a skelly, control the elite skeleton next to Splinter.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

If we hostile takeover someone, that only changes who it attacks, right? I've only used the ability once, in the steam game, and the other enemies still ignored it to hit my more distant characters. If it could tank a round for us that would be a no brainer and probably overpowered even for a loss.

I'm leaning towards saving the cranium overload for a turn when we can blow up a regular skeleton surrounded by enemies to maximize our chances of getting through someone's shields. Right now we'd only get 2 extra attacks (spirit 6 would get 3 but one of those is dying to doom anyway).

My vote is major stam pot back perverse edge and hostile takeover, queue up hostile takeover and dark frenzy. If the skeletons are attacking we can takeover an elite then do a melee attack 6 on one using the ice. If the skeletons are just going to shield up and heal we can do a couple ranged attacks and maybe retreat behind the traps with the other sides of the cards. I want to make sure we get more out of 2 burn cards than 1 dead normal.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Taking over will do a log jam since the skelly will sit in place and carve up its buddies, blowing up a spirit ensures that TWO die next round at a minimum. if the skeletons do nothing splinter can control the last spirit and have it beat on a skel.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

bagrada posted:

If we hostile takeover someone, that only changes who it attacks, right?
That is correct - it'll only change the behaviour of the monster that is being taken over for the duration of its Turn.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Killing the spirits is going to make things much less dangerous in the short term for the group. Those things can plink away at your hp quickly.

Is there a way to bottle up the bones the turn after this? That'd make killing the spirits an even better choice, since you won't be on the verge of getting overrun I'm melee.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

He's a mean one, Mr. Roy.
See this is where Darkened Skies coupled with the Piercing Bow would be awesome.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

habeasdorkus posted:

Killing the spirits is going to make things much less dangerous in the short term for the group. Those things can plink away at your hp quickly.

Is there a way to bottle up the bones the turn after this? That'd make killing the spirits an even better choice, since you won't be on the verge of getting overrun I'm melee.

That's where Rocky would have come in handy. Splinter can back up a step next turn so that only one skeleton can melee but at some point soon they'll start taking the long way around to the right. If we did have something to block off the paths, or if the room gets too full, they will walk into a trap to make a path, and then we'll be in trouble. Not that we aren't already, heh.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Missing orders for Lina! :)

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Whoops, sent in now

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Pit of Souls, Round 3A

Master Splinter uses Minor Stamina Potion! Recovers Hostile Takeover and Perverse Edge.

- Living Bones killed: 1/10.
Please let me know if you want another card back with the Mana Potion instead of Perverse Edge! Only Hostile Takeover was specified.

ROUND REVEAL posted:

- Living Bones 2(E) spawn in (a)!
- Living Bones 7 spawns in (b)!

This may or may not be of interest this Round: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2365485/enemy-focus-multiple-targets-and-traps

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Master Splinter (Hand7, Discarded2, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 5 with Cranium Overload and Hostile Takeover.

5. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
CRANIUM OVERLOAD (05) [Lvl4]
TOP: Kill one normal enemy within Range 4 - ATK2, Target all enemies adjacent to the killed target - Gain XP1 for each enemy targeted with this Attack - LOSS
BOT: MOVE5

HOSTILE TAKEOVER (09) [Lvl2]
TOP: ATK2, (Generate DARK), Range 4 - IMMOBILIZE - Generate ICE - 1XP
BOT: Round Bonus: Force one normal or elite enemy within Range 3 to perform its turn this Round as if it's allies were enemies and its enemies were allies - 2XP - LOSS
Boris (Hand7, Discarded3, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 13 with Expose and A Moment's Peace.

13. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Phelddagrif) posted:

code:
EXPOSE (13) [Lvl2]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: You gain Advantage on one attack each turn targeting a Doomed enemy - All enemies lose INVISIBLE and may no longer gain INVISIBLE - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - You and all allies gain PIERCE2 on all your attacks targeting this enemy - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.

A MOMENT'S PEACE (88) [Lvl1]
TOP: LOOT1
BOT: MOVE2 - HEAL2, Self
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand3, Discarded4, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 69 with Fire Orbs and Living Torch.

69. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Slaan) posted:

code:
FIRE ORBS (69) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range3, Target3 - XP1 for every enemy targeted - Generate FIRE - LOSS
BOT: MOVE3

LIVING TORCH (96) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK4, Range3 - IMMOBILIZE - Consume LIGHT, All enemies adjacent to the target suffer 2 damage, XP1
BOT: Summon Burning Avatar (HP2, MOVE3, ATK2 Generate FIRE, Range 3 - On death: ATK3, target all adjacent enemies) - XP2 - LOSS

During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 10:31 on Mar 14, 2021

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Perverse Edge is always good.

Another unfavorable enemy card pull. Since the skeletons may heal off our brain burst, should we explode spirit 5? We can take over skeleton 10 since he'll go last of the elites so only the normals will heal, plus one less attack on Master Splinter. Skeleton 6 would waste an attack on spirit 2, and 10 would then take its turn and heal back 2 damage. At least Lina is going after them so they won't heal her damage.

Taking over spirit 6 would be fun since it would attack almost everything but its only attack 2 and everything is shielded.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Assuming I don't die from a billion attacks, I'll be doing good damage to the spirits and any skellies that are low on HP to hopefully pick any of them off. Spirits got to die ASAP though. Their ranged is really hurting our ability to kite the skelly army.

I'll also be bringing in a friend to help out :)

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Doesn't lina have shield pierce to use?

I think exploding the backline spirit and then unleashing some fireball based dunking is the best plan going forward.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Lina can use her bow, yeah

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Goonmind vote Cranium Overload explode the back living spirit 5, Hostile Takeover bottom the elite skeleton 10 next to us.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

I'll move Boris to B3, so Lina can summon where Boris is currently standing (the summon should be safe there for the rest of the scenario).

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Pit of Souls, Round 3B

- None!

5. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Hostile Takeover (bot) targeting Living Bones 10(E)! Round Bonus: Force one normal or elite enemy within Range 3 to perform its turn this Round as if it's allies were enemies and its enemies were allies. Gains 2XP. LOSS card!
- Master Splinter uses Cranium Overload (top)! KILLs Living Spirit 5! Attacks Living Spirit 2 for 1 (2base, +2'mod, SHIELD3) damage! Attacks Living Spirit 6 for 1 (2base, x2BLESSmod, SHIELD3) damage! Gains 2XP. LOSS card!
Living Spirit 5 is killed!
Living Spirit 2 is at 1 HP and is DOOMED!
Living Spirit 6 is at 3 HP.

13. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Phelddagrif) posted:

- Boris uses A Moment's Peace (bot)! Moves1 to B3. HEAL2, Self!
Boris is at 8 HP.
- Boris uses Expose (top)! Persistent Bonus: You gain Advantage on one attack each turn targeting a Doomed enemy - All enemies lose INVISIBLE and may no longer gain INVISIBLE. Gains 2XP.

20. Living Bones posted:

- Living Bones 2(E) focuses Master Splinter! No action taken.
- Living Bones 6(E) focuses Master Splinter! No action taken.
- Living Bones 10(E) focuses Living Bones 6(E)! Attacks Living Bones 6(E) for 4 (4base, +2mod, SHIELD2) damage. Attacks Living Bones 3 for 7 (4base, x2mod, SHIELD1) damage.
Living Bones 6(E) is at 7 HP.
Living Bones 3 is at 2 HP.
- Living Bones 3 focuses Master Splinter! Attacks Master Splinter for 3 (3base, +0mod) damage. HEAL2, Self!
Master Splinter is at 10 HP.
Living Bones 3 is at 4 HP.
- Living Bones 4 focuses Master Splinter! No action taken.
- Living Bones 5 focuses Master Splinter! Moves1 to J2.
- Living Bones 7 focuses Master Splinter! No action taken.

33. Living Spirits posted:

Living Spirit 2 suffers 2 Doom damage!
Living Spirit 2 is killed! Race to the Grave is discarded.
- Living Spirit 6 focuses Master Splinter! Attacks Master Splinter for 3 (2base, +1mod) damage. Attacks Lina Megumin Inverse for 2 (2base, +0mod) damage. Attacks Boris for 2 (2base, +0mod) damage.
Master Splinter is at 7 HP.
Master Splinter is at 8 HP.
Boris is at 6 HP.

69. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Slaan) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Living Torch (bot)! Summon Burning Avatar (HP2, MOVE3, ATK2 Generate FIRE, Range 3 - On death: ATK3, target all adjacent enemies) in hex D3. Gains 2XP.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Fire Orbs (top)! Attacks Living Spirit 6 for 4 (3base, +1mod, SHIELD3, PIERCE3) damage! Attacks Living Bones 3 for 5 (3base, +2'mod, SHIELD1, PIERCE1) damage! Attacks Living Bones 6(E) for 4 (3base, +1mod, SHIELD2, PIERCE2) damage! Gains 3XP. LOSS card!
Living Spirit 6 is killed!
Living Bones 3 is killed!
Living Bones 6(E) is at 3 HP
FIRE is now strong.
Lina Megumin Inverse uses Minor Stamina Potion, recovers Aid from the Ether and Forked Beam.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- FIRE is now waning.
- ICE is now inert.

- Living Bones killed: 3/10.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 10:31 on Mar 14, 2021

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I think splinter should heal with the potion, then use shared nightmare and perverse edge and start carving up the elite skeletons with those, and get some ice up for next turn when we can stam pot back corrupting embrace and set up a big shanking attack with dark frenzy.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

I'll be going fast to do some moderate healing

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

I'll be going fast to do a big attack on something.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

AtomikKrab posted:

I think splinter should heal with the potion, then use shared nightmare and perverse edge and start carving up the elite skeletons with those, and get some ice up for next turn when we can stam pot back corrupting embrace and set up a big shanking attack with dark frenzy.

Sounds good. Shared nightmare (8 init) and perverse edge this turn, potion corrupting embrace to use with mass hysteria next turn, then whammy something with a fully powered dark frenzy after that.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Pit of Souls, Round 4A

Master Splinter uses Minor Healing Potion! HEAL3, Self!
Master Splinter is at 10 HP.

- Living Bones killed: 3/10.

ROUND REVEAL posted:

- Living Bones 3(E) spawn in (a)!
- Living Bones 1 spawns in (b)!

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Master Splinter (Hand5, Discarded2, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 7 with Shared Nightmare and Perverse Edge.

7. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
SHARED NIGHTMARE (07) [Lvl8]
TOP: ATK3, Range4, Target2 - Consume DARK, POISON, CURSE - Generate ICE - XP1
BOT: MOVE5 - Round Bonus: Consume ICE, SHIELD1, Self, XP1

PERVERSE EDGE (08) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3 - Add +2ATK and gain XP1 for each negative condition on the target - LOSS
BOT: ATK1, Range(3) - STUN - Generate ICE - XP1
Boris (Hand6, Discarded4, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 10 with Press the Attack and Rain of Arrows.

10. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Phelddagrif) posted:

code:
PRESS THE ATTACK (10) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK2, Range 4 - add +3ATK and XP1 if the target is Doomed.
BOT: RETALIATE2, Range 2.

RAIN OF ARROWS (33) [Lvl1]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: the next four times a Doomed enemy dies, perform an ATK2, Range5 action. - XP1 on 1st and 3rd activation - LOSS
BOT: Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - Add +2ATK to all your Attacks targeting this enemy - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand3, Discarded2, Active2, Lost1) is acting at initiative 20 with Forked Beam and Aid from the Ether.

20. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Slaan) posted:

code:
FORKED BEAM (20) [Lvl4]
TOP: ATK2, Range3, Target2 - XP1
BOT: MOVE4

AID FROM THE ETHER (91) [LvlX]
TOP: HEAL3, Range3
BOT: Persistent Bonus: Summon Mystic Ally (HP2, MOVE2, ATK3, Range(3)) - XP2 - LOSS

During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Mar 15, 2021

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Stun the elite 10 next to us I assume. Elite 2 will get a hit on us if I'm reading the board right. Should we coordinate fire with Lina with shared nightmare?

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
I believe Living Bones 5 can move onto the difficult terrain and take a whack at Splinter so long as it moves.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

habeasdorkus posted:

I believe Living Bones 5 can move onto the difficult terrain and take a whack at Splinter so long as it moves.

I thought those were impassable obstacles? If not then we're taking four hits not counting our stun. Elite 2 moving onto the coin, elite 6 moving onto the left rubble, elite 10, and then regular 5 moving onto the right rubble. We may want to back up two steps but that will be getting us all bottled in.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Purple bordered tiles are difficult terrain - it takes a figure two normal movement points to enter a hex with difficult terrain unless they are Jumping or Flying.

Also remember that both Normal and Elite skellies have Target2/3 - which means they will pick a focus, then try to move the shortest Route from which they can attack their Focus + up to 1/2 other enemies (they will prioritize maximizing targets over moving the shortest distance, but they will always pick their primary Focus according to the normal rules and they will NOT step on traps to maximize the targets).

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

6 or 10, whichever we don't stun, is going to try take out the burning avatar along with poking two of us. Lina can step onto the rubble to protect it but were you going to cast the mystic ally this turn? If Splinter moves onto the rubble the elites will wrap around and hit a bunch of us.

If we move to F3 and Lina moves to E3, we'll take one hit and she'll take 2 with her retaliate up. She'd need to burn a card though if they draw +0 average or better.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

I had been planning on moving back and healing someone, probably Boris. But I can step on the rubble and face tank while doing a little damage if that's the best move here. I should be able to get the lost card(s) back easily anyways.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Focus on killing 6, remember the skeletons will prioritize not hitting a trap if they can still path elsewise. With 10 stunned that means only two non elite skeletons will spring for splinter. I would suggest attacking with the beam and getting another minion up to add more firepower.

Remember that the non elite skeleton by the elites is on top of a difficult terrain piece.

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Mar 15, 2021

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

AtomikKrab posted:

Remember that the non elite skeleton by the elites is on top of a difficult terrain piece.

Good call, I missed that, that will slow down the others. So yeah stun 10, shoot 6 and 5 with shared nightmare is my vote.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Sounds good to me

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

If you'd prefer I can just take out #6 with Boris's shot, and you can attack a different target.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

That's probably the better option, yeah. Splinter can tag 4 and 5.

But holy cow this mission is pants, I kinda hope all skeletons die when we get the tenth one down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

We gotta make a run for the treasure chest at some point too :getin:

Changing my vote for targets to 4 and 5 leaving 6 to Boris