Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same
Concur, with the minor correction that the sand devil should go D1 F1 (which is what bagrada meant).

I say Kir should swing before moving; the chances of Boris not killing Lavaflow 2 with advantage when he only needs 6 to do it is slim.

If Boris pulls a double shot, he's going to aim at the other lavaflow. If Boris doesn't kill Lavaflow 2, which is hypothetically possible if he draws his miss and his -2, can Letty please either wander over and slap it or use her ranged wound to make sure it dies this turn? I feel like Not Having An Earth Demon is better than more curses, good as curses and blesses are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

He's a mean one, Mr. Roy.

Superterranean posted:

If Boris doesn't kill Lavaflow 2, which is hypothetically possible if he draws his miss and his -2, can Letty please either wander over and slap it or use her ranged wound to make sure it dies this turn? I feel like Not Having An Earth Demon is better than more curses, good as curses and blesses are.

I’m sure this can be arranged and agree wholeheartedly.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Sounds good, adding to my vote that Kir smacks lavaflow 1 with an unmodded shield of the desert top, before then using the light with blade dance bottom to jump through them all right to left.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Clicked "submit post" instead of "preview" :v:

Update will be up soon!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Savvas Armory, Round 9B

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

10. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (The Goonmind) posted:

- Sand DevilMoves2 to F1 through D1!
Savvas Lavaflow 2, Savvas Icestorm 3 suffer 1 damage and are MUDDLED!
Savvas Lavaflow 2 is at 8 HP and is MUDDLED!
Savvas Icestorm 3 is at 9 HP and is MUDDLED!
- Kir Kanos uses Shield of the Desert (top)! Attacks Savvas Lavaflow 1 for 4 (3base, +1mod) damage!
Savvas Lavaflow 1 is at 8 HP.
- Kir Kanos uses Blade Dance (bot)! Consumes LIGHT. JUMP4 to B1 through H1, F1, D1! Savvas Lavaflow 1, Savvas Icestorm 3, Savvas Lavaflow 2 suffer 2 damage! There are currently 5 CURSES in the monsters' deck. Gains 1XP.
Savvas Lavaflow 1 is at 6 HP.
Savvas Icestorm 3 is at 7 HP and is MUDDLED!
Savvas Lavaflow 2 is at 6 HP and is MUDDLED!

10. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Superterranean) posted:

- Boris uses Rain of Arrows (bot) targeting Savvas Lavaflow 2! Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - Add +2ATK to all your Attacks targeting this enemy - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.
- Boris uses Press the Attack (top)! Attacks Savvas Lavaflow 2 with ADVANTAGE for 8 (5base, ADD TARGET, +1 / ADD TARGET, NULLmod, +2Doom ) damage! Gains 1XP. Attacks Savvas Lavaflow 1 for 3 (2base, +1mod) damage!
Savvas Lavaflow 2 is killed!
Savvas Lavaflow 1 is at 3 HP

14. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (TravelLog) posted:

- Letty Van Halen uses Disorienting Dirge (bot)! Savvas Lavaflow 1, Savvas Icestorm 3, are CURSED! There are currently 6 CURSES in the monsters' deck. Boris is BLESSED!
- Letty Van Halen uses Singing Arrow (top)! Savvas Lavaflow 1, Savvas Icestorm 3, are CURSED! There are currently 8 CURSES in the monsters' deck.

70. Savvas Icestorm posted:

- Savvas Icestorm 3 focuses Kir Kanos! Attacks Kir Kanos for 0 (4base, NULL CURSEmod, SHIELD1, POISON) damage. There are currently 7 CURSES in the monsters' deck.

97. Savvas Lavaflow posted:

- Savvas Lavaflow 1 focuses Letty Van Halen! Summons Earth Elemental 6 in hex E1!

The Earth Demon has to be summoned in the empty hex that is closest to an enemy, so it won't be summoned in hex G1, TravelLog! Also you couldn't Curse it since it wasn't there yet.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Boris's deck is shuffled.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Strangling Chain + shield spikes at 19?

Grapple the icestorm, and set it up, and then heal as long as the lavaflow isn't going to eat fire for something bad.

Boris can keep focusing on killing, the sand devil can dance between the enemies to muddle and harm, and letty can shank to wrap up the casters before we dunk on the earth demon next turn.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Boris can definitely focus on killing. thinking of Race to the Grave on the icestorm, since that plus the sand devil will probably kill it before it gets to act again; can Kir and Letty take care of the Lavaflow?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

AtomikKrab posted:

Grapple the icestorm, and set it up, and then heal as long as the lavaflow isn't going to eat fire for something bad.

Strangle is a melee attack so we can't get into range for that and heal off our poison. Maybe strangling chain + burn away the dark to disarm something? Then we can double heal next turn, that locks us into a slow initiative but hopefully the earth demon is the only one left by then.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

bagrada posted:

Strangle is a melee attack so we can't get into range for that and heal off our poison. Maybe strangling chain + burn away the dark to disarm something? Then we can double heal next turn, that locks us into a slow initiative but hopefully the earth demon is the only one left by then.

We can use the sand devil to drag the savvas over to us

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

AtomikKrab posted:

Ok, will second this plan

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Boris should prepare impending doom and an attack, depending on what the actions of the savvas will be will determine what exactly we do but letty should be able to do a shank on the lavaflow? a +1 will kill, if it looks really good boris might be able to put the doom on the earth demon.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

I think we can effectively guarantee a kill on both the Icestorm and Lavaflow this turn.

Boris: Acting with speedy initiative, double attack against both the Icestorm and Lavaflow, then put a ticking doom on the Earth Demon.
Sand Devil: If the Lavaflow is still alive, pings the Lavaflow, then back to the Icestorm. If the Lavaflow is dead, drag the Icestorm to be next to Kir.
Kir: If the Sand Devil had to kill the lavaflow, Burn Away the Dark (top) and Shield Spikes (bottom). If the Sand Devil dragged the Icestorm to be next to Kir, Strangling Chain (top) on the Icestorm and Burn Away the Dark (bottom) to Disarm the Earth Demon.

Letty can then take a couple of steps and shiv the Icestorm (if somehow it is still alive) or the Earth Demon (otherwise), though she'll need to short rest or potion something back afterward.

TravelLog fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jun 23, 2021

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

TravelLog posted:

I think we can effectively guarantee a kill on both the Icestorm and Lavaflow this turn.

Boris: Acting with speedy initiative, double attack against both the Icestorm and Lavaflow, then put a ticking doom on the Earth Demon.
Sand Devil: If the Lavaflow is still alive, pings the Lavaflow, then back to the Icestorm. If the Lavaflow is dead, drag the Icestorm to be next to Kir.
Kir: If the Sand Devil had to kill the lavaflow, Burn Away the Dark (top) and Shield Spikes (bottom). If the Sand Devil dragged the Icestorm to be next to Kir, Strangling Chain (top) on the Icestorm and Burn Away the Dark (bottom) to Disarm the Earth Demon.

Letty can then take a couple of steps and shiv the Icestorm (if somehow it is still alive) or the Earth Demon (otherwise), though she'll need to short rest or potion something back afterward.

Addenda: Boris should use his Piercing Bow for the above to make sure we the Lavaflow dies.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

TravelLog posted:

Addenda: Boris should use his Piercing Bow for the above to make sure we the Lavaflow dies.

I'd love to be able to guarantee that Boris gets a double attack, but that's dependent on the modifier deck :) either that, or a Loss card, and I think it's too early for that.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Savvas Armory, Round 10A

ROUND REVEAL posted:

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Boris (Hand6, Discarded4, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 9 with Race to the Grave and Swift Trickery.

9. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Superterranean) posted:

code:
RACE TO THE GRAVE (09) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK5, Range 5 - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - This enemy suffers 2 damage at the start of each of its turns - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.

SWIFT TRICKERY (11) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2, Range 4 - Add +2ATK and XP1 if the target is Doomed.
BOT: MOVE5
Kir Kanos (Hand6, Discarded1, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 19 with Strangling Chain and Shield Spikes.

19. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
STRANGLING CHAIN (19) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK3, IMMOBILIZE - Round Bonus: Each time the target is attacked this Round, it suffers 1 damage - Consume FIRE: 2 damage instead, XP1
BOT: MOVE4 - IMMOBILIZE, Target alla adjacent enemies

SHIELD SPIKES (41) [Lvl1]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: each time after an adjacent enemy Attacks you, that enemy suffers damage equal to your SHIELD value - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: HEAL2, Range2 - Generate FIRE
Letty Van Halen (Hand4, Discarded3, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 27 with Nimble Knife and Marching Beat.

27. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (TravelLog) posted:

code:
NIMBLE KNIFE (27) [LvlX]
TOP: ATK2 - CURSE - BLESS, affect one adjacent ally.
BOT: MOVE4

MARCHING BEAT (32) [Lvl1]
TOP: One ally within Range3 may perform MOVE4.
BOT: MOVE4.

During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Well, unless others have a better plan, I think Boris really wants to see that icestorm die this turn. He has atk4+advantage on it, plus the damage doom, so I think we should concentrate on it.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I think obliterating the icestorm savvas and then having kir mulch the lavaflow is the best plan here, use shield spikes as a generic move to get in range.

Now if Boris does get a double shot going on, clearly he should take out the lavaflow with the second shot and then kir can mulch the earth demon and letty can shank the earth demon.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Yeah we don't want that wind demon even if it doesn't disarm every swing. My votes with positioning for TIG:

If the icestorm still has 3+ hp after Boris's turn, move the sand devil between the two savvas to damage and muddle them both. Otherwise move it to the lavaflow then the earth demon.

Then for Kir, if the icestorm still has 3+ hp, basic move onto the coin and smack it with strangling chain. If it's dead already or will die to the doom, basic move to G1 (or the coin where the icestorm was) and strangle the lavaflow. If Boris gunned down both savvas, we can move to E2 or one of the coins if possible and strangle the earth demon.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

Superterranean posted:

I'd love to be able to guarantee that Boris gets a double attack, but that's dependent on the modifier deck :) either that, or a Loss card, and I think it's too early for that.

I was suggesting you use the top of Multi-Pronged Assault to attack both. :chef:

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

that's a Loss though, and we still have a ways to go in this scenario...

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

Superterranean posted:

that's a Loss though, and we still have a ways to go in this scenario...

Very true, but I figured it was worth it to ensure both Savvas died ASAP. Given Doomstalker’s handsize, i think it would have been fine.

Moreover, (1) neither of your Stamina Potions have been used, so you have quite a bit of longevity available and (2) other than these two Savvas, there actually aren’t a whole lot more enemies in the scenario for us to manage, and two of them will start very far apart.

All that says to me that this is a prime time to use Multi-Pronged Assault.

TravelLog fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Jun 25, 2021

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
If you can get rid of savvas with losses you do it.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Good points. Lesson learned for the future, I guess!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Savvas Armory, Round 10B

- None!

9. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Superterranean) posted:

- Boris uses Race to the Grave (bot) targeting Savvas Icestorm 3! Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - This enemy suffers 2 damage at the start of each of its turns - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.
- Boris uses Swift Trickery (top)! Attacks Savvas Icestorm 3 with ADVANTAGE for 4 (4base, +1mod, SHIELD1) damage!
Savvas Icestorm 3 is at 3 HP.

19. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (The Goonmind) posted:

- Sand Devil Moves2 to F1 through H1!
Savvas Lavaflow 1, Savvas Icestorm 3 suffer 1 damage and are MUDDLED!
Savvas Lavaflow 1 is at 2 HP and is MUDDLED!
Savvas Icestorm 3 is at 2 HP and is MUDDLED!
- Kir Kanos uses Strangling Chain (bot)! Moves3 to G1.
- Kir Kanos uses Shield Spikes (top as a basic ATK2)! Attacks Savvas Lavaflow 2 for 3 (2base, +1mod) damage!
Savvas Lavaflow 2 is killed!

I had to get a bit creative as I coulnd't complete the intent by using the cards elected in the orders (we don't have song of speed active!). I ended up prioritizing the intent over the specific card usage since ti was possible to do that.

27. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (TravelLog) posted:

Song Active! Gains 1XP.
- Letty Van Halen uses Marching Beat (bot)! Moves2 to F2.
- Letty Van Halen uses Nimble Knife (top)! Attacks Earth Demon 6 for 4 (2base, x2BLESSmod) damage! Earth Demon 6 is CURSED! There are currently 8 CURSES in the monsters' deck. Boris is BLESSED!
Earth Demon 6 is at 9 HP.
- Letty Van Halen takes a Short Rest! Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Disorienting Dirge.

87. Earth Demons posted:

- Earth Demon 6 focuses Letty Van Halen! Moves2 to D2. Attacks Letty Van Halen for 0 (5base, NULL CURSEmod) damage. Attacks Boris for 0 (2base, NULLmod, SHIELD) damage. There are currently 7 CURSES in the monsters' deck.

Please let me know if you wanted me to move the Earth Demon to G3 instead!

98. Savvas Icestorm posted:

Savvas Icestorm 3 suffers 2 Doom damage!
Savvas Icestorm 3 is killed! Race to the Grave is discarded.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Do we want to heal up (stamina pot back shield spikes and double heal to clear poision) or do we want to throw some damage on the earth demon this turn? (Grab back strangling chain and shocking advance)

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Song of Speed is highlighted blue in the spreadsheet so I thought it was active. Glad ithings worked out.

it looks like we only have major stam pot left, so let's grab all three cards you mentioned. What do Letty and Boris want to do this round?

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

It might be worth popping the door this turn combined with whatever light molestation of the earth demon is possible. The sand devil can probably finish it off while we're in the next room or at least keep it sufficiently busy that we can punt it on the way back through.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

bagrada posted:

Song of Speed is highlighted blue in the spreadsheet so I thought it was active. Glad ithings worked out.
Mmmmm I may be wrong then <.< I left the Shield tokens on Kir and Boris cause I thought the Shield song was up, but it may be a mistake done during the time twist. I guess I'll defer to TravelLog to see which song they'd like to see active.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

major stamina pot back blade dance, shield spikes and strangling chain

lets go with init 29 blade dance, shield spikes

If boris can set up the demon and hit it with his camo shot, then we can possibly drag it to death this turn along with the sand devils damage while we also can get to a pressure plate

Letty can set up moving herself and boris and get the other two on her turn.

What do you all think?

Letty does need to go slower than kir for this to pan out and boris would need to be faster

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Works for Boris. Camo shot and some movement to get near a pressure plate, coming up

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Superterranean posted:

Works for Boris. Camo shot and some movement to get near a pressure plate, coming up

Letty can move boris all the way onto a plate, if boris could DOOM the demon for that +1 ally damage it will help with the drag to death part.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

That Italian Guy posted:

Mmmmm I may be wrong then <.< I left the Shield tokens on Kir and Boris cause I thought the Shield song was up, but it may be a mistake done during the time twist. I guess I'll defer to TravelLog to see which song they'd like to see active.

Let's go with Song of Speed since others in the thread were acting based on that.

Edit: Unless it is too much of a hassle to figure out what a shift from the Shield song would mean for HP totals and the like, in which case fine to stick with Shield song and I can just throw up Song of Speed ASAP.

TravelLog fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Jun 25, 2021

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

AtomikKrab posted:

Letty can move boris all the way onto a plate, if boris could DOOM the demon for that +1 ally damage it will help with the drag to death part.

Does the sand devil count as an attack thats boosted by the multiprong doom? If so, I'll want to minor stamina that back this turn

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Superterranean posted:

Does the sand devil count as an attack thats boosted by the multiprong doom? If so, I'll want to minor stamina that back this turn

It's basically a one damage + muddle trap and wont get the boost.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

bagrada posted:

It's basically a one damage + muddle trap and wont get the boost.

correct but boris is tossing a 3, Kir is going to throw out 2 attacks for 1 but if boris dooms the demon they will do 2 each, thats base 7, sand devil does 1 so as long a +1 is in there the demon is dying.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Savvas Armory, Round 11A

- Kir Kanos uses Major Stamina Potion! Recovers Blade Dance, Strangling Chain and Shield Spikes.
- Letty's active Song is Song of Speed!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Boris (Hand4, Discarded6, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 14 with Multi-Pronged Assault and Camouflage.

14. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Superterranean) posted:

code:
MULTI-PRONGED ASSAULT (14) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4, Range 3, Target 2 - XP2 - LOSS
BOT:  Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - All allies add +1ATK to all their attacks targeting this enemy - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.

CAMOUFLAGE (23) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK3, Range 5 - INVISIBLE, Self.
BOT: MOVE3 - INVISIBLE, Self.
Kir Kanos (Hand5, Discarded2, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 29 with Blade Dance and Shield Spikes.

29. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
BLADE DANCE (29) [LvlX]
TOP: ATK1, Range3, Consume FIRE: +1ATK, PULL2, XP1 - MOVE2 - ATK1, Range3, Consume LIGHT: +1ATK, PULL2, XP1
BOT: MOVE4, Jump - XP1 - All enemies moved through suffer 1 damage, Consume LIGHT: 2 damage instead, XP1

SHIELD SPIKES (41) [Lvl1]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: each time after an adjacent enemy Attacks you, that enemy suffers damage equal to your SHIELD value - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: HEAL2, Range2 - Generate FIRE
Letty Van Halen (Hand2, Discarded5, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 32 with Marching Beat and Singing Arrow.

32. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (TravelLog) posted:

code:
MARCHING BEAT (32) [Lvl1]
TOP: One ally within Range3 may perform MOVE4.
BOT: MOVE4.

SINGING ARROW (89) [Lvl1]
TOP: CURSE, Range3, see Template.
BOT: ATK1, Range3 - WOUND

During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

well, Boris gonna doomshoot a nerd

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Kir is going to pull an earth demon along with blade dance and hopefully end it,

Sand Devil can remain where it is for use later in the match since we will pull the earth demon on top of it.

Blade dance the earth demon and pull it over to the sand devil, then go to pressure plate k1 and pull again.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

I don't think we have the elements to pull the earth demon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Savvas Armory, Round 11B

- None!

14. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Superterranean) posted:

- Boris uses Multi-Pronged Assault (bot)! Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - All allies add +1ATK to all their attacks targeting this enemy - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.
- Boris uses Camouflage (top)! Attacks Earth Demon 6 for 4 (3base, +1mod) damage! Gains INVISIBLE.
Earth Demon 6 is at 5 HP.

29. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (The Goonmind) posted:

- Sand Devil Moves2 to D2 through E2!
Earth Demon 6 suffers 1 damage and is MUDDLED!
Earth Demon 6 is at 4 HP and is MUDDLED!
- Kir Kanos uses Shield Spikes (bot as a basic MOVE2)! Moves2 to E2.
- Kir Kanos uses Blade Dance (top)! Attacks Earth Demon 6 for 3 (1base, +1mod, +1 Doom ) damage! Attacks Earth Demon 6 for 4 (1base, x2mod, +1 Doom ) damage!
Earth Demon 6 is killed!

EDIT: Blade Dance is a Ranged Attack! Kir will have done the same thing, but moving to the top right pressure plate instead.

32. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (TravelLog) posted:

Song Active! Gains 1XP.
- Letty Van Halen uses Marching Beat (top)! Boris Moves5 to K1.
- Letty Van Halen uses Singing Arrow (bot as a basic MOVE2)! Moves3 to K2.

*19. Savvas Icestorm posted:

- Savvas Icestorm 2(E) focuses Kir Kanos! Moves2 to door hex. Attacks Kir Kanos for 5 (3base, +1mod, POISON) damage.
ICE is now strong.

- Kir Kanos's deck is shuffled.
- ICE is now waning.

EDIT:fixed!

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 12:33 on Jun 27, 2021