Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious

about anything, please, converse with me. i really like video games, comic books, hell you guys know me, im just really bored and have only had children and fiona to converse with recently and need some people to talk to about fun things, things i like that arent sports or various unlockables from mario kart and call of duty because they are driving me insane haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain No-mates

call of duty

SIDS Vicious

killing my are self

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
Whats up with it

TheShazbot

what, just drink and go on chatroulette or omegle and talk with random women about dicks.

SIDS Vicious

i mean im in the middle of a vacation at my fiancees grandparents, and just want to chat with my byobuds

Bukowski

hammulder
Hey Sid what do you think the perfect crime would be

SIDS Vicious

stealing my heart, swoon

SIDS Vicious

but seriously i killed like 150 people last year, its not hard to get away with this poo poo

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
What's on your mind Brocephales

SIDS Vicious

thinking of walking over to the no frills near here and getting some buffalo wing and blue cheese potato chips, because i like to escape from children occasionally. even with the kids around i am still not smoking though, thank goodness because holy gently caress have i saved a lot of money this month, like, drat 300 dollars i wouldnt have had

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
your dad knew you were operating the gloryhole

Sex Beef 2.0
What sort of music do you like.

Bukowski

hammulder
Sid that's good I like no frills. If you buy those aloe Vera drinks you can drink a whole 40 of vodka no problem

TheShazbot

Bukowski posted:

Sid that's good I like no frills. If you buy those aloe Vera drinks you can drink a whole 40 of vodka no problem

I'm gonna test this theory tomorrow and then start posting. We'll see what the result is.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
what did you do when you were 12

Bukowski

hammulder
Ya the trick is you gotta do a shot then have a swig you gotta do 4 in a row then take a break for like 10-15 minutes and go again

If you practice this you can win bets by draining them in less than an hour... Good luck

Captain No-mates

my new dog posted:

i still am

Sex Beef 2.0
Guess I might as well just ask hahahahaha....... are you a fan of arcade fire

TheShazbot

my new dog posted:

my teacher

Koishi Komeiji

Sex Beef 2.0 posted:

Guess I might as well just ask hahahahaha....... are you a fan of arcade fire

Mate, I've been watching you post for awhile now and I gotta say, I'm impressed. I think you might be ready for this. I think you might be the one. Come over here and take a look at this:

This is your av. It was made for you. You're the mudkip guy.

Sex Beef 2.0

Mighty Stalker posted:

Mate, I've been watching you post for awhile now and I gotta say, I'm impressed. I think you might be ready for this. I think you might be the one. Come over here and take a look at this:

This is your av. It was made for you. You're the mudkip guy.

Lol, cool av for a cool poster..... I might just take it!!

EDIT: (Question in my post should still be answered by OP though).

SIDS Vicious

Sex Beef 2.0 posted:

What sort of music do you like.

i like pretty much all genres of music, as long as it isnt ear bleedingly bad i will listen to most stuff. i am not really partial to loud metal, like strictly screaming and distorted stuff i do not really like that much but i like melodic metal and like regular hair metal and poo poo, right now my all time favorite song is oxygen by willy mason but that changes occasionally :)

i just saw you ask about arcade fire, i really liked neighborhoods and neon bible but thats all ive really listened to to be honest with ya

Sex Beef 2.0
I just really like their rap album

SIDS Vicious

arcade fire released a loving rap album?

Sex Beef 2.0
no lol. I wish

SIDS Vicious

you loving got me good there holy poo poo

SIDS Vicious

my new dog posted:

i got beat up like a lot and made my best friend craig that year and learned about jerkin it

Seanightjar

do you do any volunteer work?

bwatts

if somebody makes a script that changes sid's name to WindMillSlayer half the time itll be exactly like she's posting in byob again.

SIDS Vicious

i dont currently but i used to volunteer at an animal shelter until i moved away, i have been thinking about finding some more volunteer work come august when i have moved in to my new place and settled in a bit, plus hopefully even find a paying job then as well

SIDS Vicious

Bureaus Watts posted:

if somebody makes a script that changes sid's name to WindMillSlayer half the time itll be exactly like she's posting in byob again.

hosed up

Seanightjar

i think i might start working at an animal shelter, i've been involved with this bird rescue thing for a while now but it has kinda sucked due to bizarre management stuff.

SIDS Vicious

yeah i personally dont really get along with people i dont know well irl, which has led to me being in a bit of a social funk, but working with animals has always made me really happy and its even allowed me to meet people and make friends i might otherwise not have.

Captain No-mates

Seanightjar posted:

i think i might start working at an animal shelter, i've been involved with this bird rescue thing for a while now but it has kinda sucked due to bizarre management stuff.

for every animal you save you should kill one person

SIDS Vicious

Captain No-mates posted:

for every animal you save you should kill one person

:agreed:

Koishi Komeiji

Bureaus Watts posted:

Thank you for correctly gendering her.

bwatts

Mighty Stalker posted:

Thank you for correctly gendering her.

wms is my friend, and he supports me in my gendering efforts.

satsui no thankyou
Hello, Sid. How are you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

satsui no thankyou posted:

Hello, Sid. How are you?

:wth:

• Locked thread