Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

10 Gifs of A$AP Rocky that Perfectly Sum Up the Fact I Haven't Eaten in Days

Haha. Love this one. He's a cutie, also I'm literally starving and haven't eaten in days.

drat! Thug life, that sandwich looks good and so does he! I'd love just one bite of a sandwich right now haha, it's been weeks since I've had any solid food.

This one is great because he's like "where's the food??" haha. That's what I'm wondering but my parents don't pick up their phone when I call anymore.

Fat stacks! I'd give anything for just one of those bills so I could buy some high protein foods to prevent myself from passing out for the third time this week.

Oh man, this one is perfect. The way he points to his throat like "eghhh i can barely talk because my throat hasn't felt the soothing sensation of clean water or food in days" is exactly how I feel.

Love a man of God. I'm doing the same thing as I've resorted to praying to a God I abandoned in high school to bring me food before my body starts to devour itself.

Boom! Pew pew! Haha. If I had a gun I'd murder somebody for a bite of food, any food really.

The way he uses simple hand signals to communicate a complex idea like "please feed me I'm dying of starvation and nobody is doing anything about it please help" is inspiring.

Hard rear end! A$AP Rocky is one. Throwing up the bird yo! Haha but seriously gently caress all of you it's ridiculous that people like me are still dying of starvation in this day and age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

liked and shared in lieu of actually doing something to help the dying man

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
iamhe i will transfer my money to you so you can eat

GEExCEE

thats nine gifs son... where's my gif?

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

now im hungry

FluffieDuckie

if only someone would buy iamhe a rename cert so he could afford to eat

tao of lmao

GEExCEE posted:

thats nine gifs son... where's my gif?

i am he died

he starved to death you monster

GEExCEE

he was one gif away from his next paycheck

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
10 horse gifs that inspire u (and represent how you feel)

If i wasin this desert without a horse to ride and eat later, I would die

horses and ponies need rest, just like us humans

horses, like you, must overcome obstacles. Some are more literal than others......

consider this: you eat. horses eat. we are connected

somethimes you just want to wear your fav hat, no matter whos riding you

like in real life to people, white is beauty

u gonna get raped

hold up girl is that a sale XD

er travel in packs to stay strong

look online for your nearest shelter for battered females

i am he

24 Things Only Horse People Would Understand

1. When you aren't allowed to drink out of the same water fountains as all the other people.

2. When you're a waitress and you get slapped on the butt and reflexively kick back and almost kill somebody.

3. You get really excited when somebody says "hey" and then remember you're a horse person hybrid.

4. Movies like "Black Beauty" actually make you really depressed instead of inspired because you know they aren't very true to life.

5. People call you a centaur even though centaur's aren't real and your debilitating condition is very, very real.

6. You get people jumping on your back yelling yeehaw after a long day of work and you're just like "Ugh. Can you not?"

7. The friendzone is real to you.

8. You get the weirdest tan lines because your body is covered in soft horse fuzz.

9. You know you’ll never ever get hay out of your hair…ever.

10. You don't know what love feels like.

11. The thing that scares you most in day to day life is breaking a bone.

12. When racing season comes around and nobody else understands your excitement about the triple crown possibilities.

13. Kafka's Metamorphosis.

14. You don't put milk in your oatmeal.

15. Finishing people's sentences is second nature to you.

16. Your dad always asking "why the long face" and playfully punching your shoulder actually makes you resent him even more for the genetic curse he placed on you.

17. Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron was your favorite movie as a child.

18. Apples being a sweet treat and not part of a healthy and balanced diet.

19. People are constantly telling you aren't good enough even though you know in your heart you are.

20. When your course was perfect and then you completely mess up the last jump.

21. The feeling of being saddled for the first time.

22. Being able to reach stuff that's really high up and out of reach for most people.

23. Having people want to run their hands through your lush mane all the time even when you're just like waiting in line at the grocery store.

24. Ennui.

i am he

my new dog posted:

10 horse gifs that inspire u (and represent how you feel)

If i wasin this desert without a horse to ride and eat later, I would die

horses and ponies need rest, just like us humans

horses, like you, must overcome obstacles. Some are more literal than others......

consider this: you eat. horses eat. we are connected

somethimes you just want to wear your fav hat, no matter whos riding you

like in real life to people, white is beauty

u gonna get raped

hold up girl is that a sale XD

er travel in packs to stay strong

look online for your nearest shelter for battered females

bwatts

Eight Things My Childhood Friends Will Remember

1. Jason doing olive oil shots and throwing up all over his kitchen
That was crazy! Probably the funniest thing that happened that summer. The look on his face was incredible.

2. When Emily got her driving license and we went to McDonald's
She kept stalling the car! All our comments about how she shouldn't have passed probably didn't help...

3. Seeing Mr. Davis in London
Screaming his name and running to the other side of the Notting Hill Gate tube station was hilarious. The look on his wife's face!

4. Joe's fake ID
It looked nothing like him! He got ripped off, for sure, but he miraculously got into the pub until the time we saw his brother there.

5. Sixth-form Drama - all of it!
Those were the days! Our production of Hamlet was useless, though. Nobody could stop laughing backstage.

6. Drinking White Lightning in the park after dark
Sure, it made you feel scummy, but it got us drunk, and more importantly? It got you drunk cheaply.

7. GCSE geography trip to Blackpool
Who would've thought Blackpool would be so much fun? Mostly because somebody brought a bottle of vodka, but still!

8. The one week where we had a party every day
How cool was that? Emily's parents were really cool about somebody spilling beer all in their carpet, all things considered.

i am he

Bureaus Watts posted:

That was crazy! Probably the funniest thing that happened that summer. The look on his face was incredible.

She kept stalling the car! All our comments about how she shouldn't have passed probably didn't help...

Screaming his name and running to the other side of the Notting Hill Gate tube station was hilarious. The look on his wife's face!

4. Joe's fake ID
It looked nothing like him! He got ripped off, for sure, but he miraculously got into the pub until the time we saw his brother there.

Those were the days! Our production of Hamlet was useless, though. Nobody could stop laughing backstage.

Sure, it made you feel scummy, but it got us drunk, and more importantly? It got you drunk cheaply.

Who would've thought Blackpool would be so much fun? Mostly because somebody brought a bottle of vodka, but still!

How cool was that? Emily's parents were really cool about somebody spilling beer all in their carpet, all things considered.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bureaus Watts posted:

4. Joe's fake ID

There's something timeless and melancholy about this post..

FartGhost

14 Things You Should Never Say To Someone From FYAD

1. “Cool, what part?”

Clearly you’ve never been here; this question doesn’t help you fake it.

2. “You know jon hendren?”

Go read a goldmined thread, dude. jon hendren is the least of the talent that’s come from here.

3. “Don’t beecock me!”

Because in middle school, after science and before math, we take beecocking class.

4. “Is it really that bad?”

Well there’s an Ebola outbreak and genocide in other places, but sure, FYAD is THE WORST PLACE YOU POSSIBLY COULD BE.

5. “So you say the n-word?”

Oh yeah, never heard that one before. :-/

6. “FYAD, huh? It’s pretty hosed up out there.”

I’m sorry, I can’t hear you — your words are making my ears hurt. One of us should walk away now.

7. “I’m a tane/plape fan, so I know how it is.”

We get it, we get it. Your meme team sucks too, so we’re all in this together. You know ~exactly~ how it is to be from FYAD.

8. “I was watching this thing on the news one time…”

Never start a sentence this way. Nvr.

10. “Oh yeah, I have folks in FYAD.”

Oh goodie! I do too… ‘cause it’s home.

11. “I went there once.”

Usually followed by a story about how they didn’t actually go there, but their post landed “at the fyad lurker thread” and then they went to visit one of their “buddies” in a goonlulz somewhere.

12. “What is there to do in FYAD?”

The same stuff you probably do in your uncool little no-name forum. Except with style and flair.

13. “Oh yeah, I’m never going back there.”

There’s over 700,000 people still there (some by choice, some with nowhere else to go), trying to work, go to school, raise families, and make a decent living despite our current conditions. We’re a tough, resilient bunch who are about action, not talk. And we don’t run from our problems. So you can stay gone!

14. “So uh, FYAD… You think it’s gonna get any better?”

Imagine you are looking at the remains of your house, which was just destroyed in a tornado/hurricane/wildfire, and someone says, “Boy, that’s tough. … You think things are gonna get any better?” Wouldn’t you want to punch them in the throat?

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
Some say FYAD is the worlds largest open air prison, dont say that to a FYAD tho

bwatts

SIDS Vicious

Ten Television Shows

1. Firefly

this show is aboutsome dudes in space! if you see hipster ladies and you bring this up maybe theyll hgave sex with you woah!

2. The Simpsons

this show is about a family and the people from their tonw its an american classic!

3. Futurama

this shjow is a science fiction comedy animated television show from fox i thibk idk its pretty cool check it out

4. Sesame Street

a perennial favorite amongst young american parents, sit your kid in fron t of this poo poo and they will be totally hypntozid!

5. Beetlejuice the Animated Series

featuring lydia and beeteljuice from the tim burton movie, now with none of the characteristics you remember!

alnilam

Top 7 threads: this one

shin42k

8 absolutely true facts you probably never knew about animals

1. Dogs are extremely short-sighted

2. Dogs actually generate so much static electricity that they often get stuck to one another

3. Some species of bird communicate telepathically

4. Frogs love to copy memes involving cats. Hang in there froggy.

5. Baby snails are actually made from wool.

6. Penguins are hate the cold, and love chilling on the beach.

7. Rabbits and chickens are actually the same species. Hence why the easter bunny brings eggs.

8. Finally, dogs are extremely BYOB.

Well... maybe you knew the last one

Afro Doug

Five Books That You Need To Read Right Now

1) Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace
Yeah, I read that book. That's what makes me so cool. Unlike most people I can see through the bullshit in this world.

2) Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace
I can't believe these idiots go through their lives not understanding the truth. But not me.

3) Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace
You probably wouldn't get it. I bet you go to McDonalds and Starbucks. You should probably read this book you sheep.

4) Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace
Yeah, I read it. And whats more, I understood it, too. I hate that I'mm surrounded by loving jerks who don't understand the first thing about Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace. I see it dude! I know what reality is! Everyone around me says "ohhh bloo bloo bloo your such a drag all you talk about is how much everything sucks" Well gently caress YOU. I read Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace. I know what's going on. You dipshits keep on being happy with your "jobs" and your "friends", but I don't want that poo poo! it's bullshit!!!

5) Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace
I'll probably just kill myself

the unabonger
10 Pictures of Hitler:
The man, the legend, the 'stache. Well known for his misguided attempts to eradicate the jews and take over the world, we now know him to be an all around hell of a guy, and we hope that you take away a better appreciation for the man once you're done reading this article:

1:

Look at that glorious face. Just look at it. We here at Buzzfeed like to call this picture "Hitler's Blue Steel"

2:

Known for his trademark glare, here we see a lighter side of Hitler. Doesnt he look friendly, and like someone you could really get to know? I sure think so.

3:

Wow, who's that dashing young man? Oh! Its Hitler! Wow!

4:

Did you know that Hitler LOVED German Shepherds? We didn't either until we started creating this article!

5:

Here we see the more serious and formal side of Hitler, as he salutes his fellow Germans. This is the Hitler most of us know and love.

6:

The money shot. Heres a great photograph of Hitler doing his trademark salute. What a character!

7:

Heres a rare photo of Hitler with his lovely wife, Eva Braun. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife!

8:

Even babies love the man. Just what can't Hitler do, other than extinguish the threat of Judaism and conquer the world?

9:

Look at how loved the man was. Wow. What would you give to be able to be one of the people touching him in this picture?

10:

Since this is Buzzfeed, and we do try to encourage "the lulz" we've included this hilarious picture of Hitler... and a cat that looks like him!

Well thanks for reading this article, and we hope that you continue your own personal "blitzkriegs" on the like and share buttons!

i am he

The Fresh Prince posted:

10 Pictures of Hitler:
The man, the legend, the 'stache. Well known for his misguided attempts to eradicate the jews and take over the world, we now know him to be an all around hell of a guy, and we hope that you take away a better appreciation for the man once you're done reading this article:

1:

Look at that glorious face. Just look at it. We here at Buzzfeed like to call this picture "Hitler's Blue Steel"

2:

Known for his trademark glare, here we see a lighter side of Hitler. Doesnt he look friendly, and like someone you could really get to know? I sure think so.

3:

Wow, who's that dashing young man? Oh! Its Hitler! Wow!

4:

Did you know that Hitler LOVED German Shepherds? We didn't either until we started creating this article!

5:

Here we see the more serious and formal side of Hitler, as he salutes his fellow Germans. This is the Hitler most of us know and love.

6:

The money shot. Heres a great photograph of Hitler doing his trademark salute. What a character!

7:

Heres a rare photo of Hitler with his lovely wife, Eva Braun. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife!

8:

Even babies love the man. Just what can't Hitler do, other than extinguish the threat of Judaism and conquer the world?

9:

Look at how loved the man was. Wow. What would you give to be able to be one of the people touching him in this picture?

10:

Since this is Buzzfeed, and we do try to encourage "the lulz" we've included this hilarious picture of Hitler... and a cat that looks like him!

Well thanks for reading this article, and we hope that you continue your own personal "blitzkriegs" on the like and share buttons!

Salmiakki

Top Five Stupid Things All Girls Do

5. Go absolutely crazy after breaking a nail

Ugh. Calm down, it's not like you lost an arm!

4. Complain about the ''bright yellow orb in the sky''

Uhh, haha, yeah, that's the SUN you idiot. Should have worn your sunglasses. You don't need your eyes anyway, we've evolved past that.

3. Crying that it's hard to keep walking for so long

It's only been three days, numbskull. Your stomach can regurgitate your insides for just a little longer.

2. ''But I don't want to have my body be a part of a giant fleshy abomination!''

Your destiny is inevitable, so you might as well shut up and close your eyes. Let it come.

1. Attempt to talk, but the only sounds that come from their mouths are the cries of a dead language

I can't understand you. No one can, and no one cares.

Captain No-mates

Quiz: which division of the Nazi SS best represents you?

I.N.R.I

Captain No-mates posted:

Quiz: which division of the Nazi SS best represents you?

probably the allgemeine.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

I.N.R.I posted:

probably the allgemeine.

Ive had u pegged for a waffen type hmm

Captain No-mates

8 simpson gifs that sum up every 26 year olds love life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pogi

Salmiakki posted:

Top Five Stupid Things All Girls Do

5. Go absolutely crazy after breaking a nail

Ugh. Calm down, it's not like you lost an arm!

4. Complain about the ''bright yellow orb in the sky''

Uhh, haha, yeah, that's the SUN you idiot. Should have worn your sunglasses. You don't need your eyes anyway, we've evolved past that.

3. Crying that it's hard to keep walking for so long

It's only been three days, numbskull. Your stomach can regurgitate your insides for just a little longer.

2. ''But I don't want to have my body be a part of a giant fleshy abomination!''

Your destiny is inevitable, so you might as well shut up and close your eyes. Let it come.

1. Attempt to talk, but the only sounds that come from their mouths are the cries of a dead language

I can't understand you. No one can, and no one cares.

same

• Locked thread