Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vapoursquid

none other
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmRraoL9v7k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

im baked as loving poo poo okay and there is a new season of trailer park boys i didnt know about and im gonna amke some loving weiners and beans, eat them, smoke more weed andw atch trailer park boys

nvm no cake

Iggy Koopa posted:

im baked as loving poo poo okay and there is a new season of trailer park boys i didnt know about and im gonna amke some loving weiners and beans, eat them, smoke more weed andw atch trailer park boys

you said weiner :newlol:

joke_explainer

The universe is really old. Like older than the oldest guy, by a lot.

SIDS Vicious

The Green Calx posted:

you said weiner :newlol:

haAHAHAHAhahah hoily gently caress ing poo poo

vapoursquid

none other
who do you think is the oldest guy

vapoursquid

none other
i bet he's a cool guy

ron color

Iggy Koopa posted:

not only is this cosmically true, but it is also really true that sid was my inspiration to stop lurking and start posting

vapoursquid

none other

ron color posted:

not only is this cosmically true, but it is also really true that sid was my inspiration to stop lurking and start posting

oh word?

nvm no cake

vapoursquid posted:

who do you think is the oldest guy

i think its bo pepper

vapoursquid

none other
drat dude no sid means no ron

SIDS Vicious

ron color posted:

this warms the cockles of my heart ron my man and also please since you are an art teacher for children you should show tehm that drawing of me and say this man, hes an inspiration, please do this one day

vapoursquid

none other
everythings like interconnected and poo poo

SIDS Vicious

woah

nvm no cake

Iggy Koopa posted:

this warms the cockles of my heart ron my man and also please since you are an art teacher for children you should show tehm that drawing of me and say this man, hes an inspiration, please do this one day

you said cock :newlol:

SIDS Vicious

The Green Calx posted:

you said cock :newlol:

hahahahAHAHAHAHAhAHaHahaHAHAhaHAAH HIOYL FUCKNIN SHIET

ron color

Iggy Koopa posted:

haha you got it

also we are all forged from the same cosmic events, and through relativity and empathy i have come to understand we are all one mind one path

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Fyad is better than byob.

tradjik

fyad is byob

nvm no cake

im gay

tradjik

weed. weed weed weed weed weed. universe

poverty goat

Iggy Koopa posted:

chicken fingers, hotdogs and liquor

its all water under the fridge

Captain No-mates

the universe is infinite and according to the laws of probability has produced infinite hitlers

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
i really want weed now but im loving broke.

vapoursquid

none other

Slaapaav posted:

i really want weed now but im loving broke.

tell me about it!

tradjik

nobody got o's so im getting fiddies n ive spent 150 on weed in the last 3 days

SIDS Vicious

tradjik posted:

nobody got o's so im getting fiddies n ive spent 150 on weed in the last 3 days

jesus dude i bought a quarter on the 30th of august and stll have most of it

City of Glompton

this too shall pass

mycophobia
remorse, regret and envy are completely useless emotions, never feel them

4outof5

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
and almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission

emmie

im gay

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Force is equal to Mass times Acceleration

emmie

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Force is equal to Mass times Acceleration

All objects in the universe experience a mutual gravitatonal attraction to one another directly proportional to the product of their respective masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

emmie posted:

All objects in the universe experience a mutual gravitatonal attraction to one another directly proportional to the product of their respective masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them

pretty deep, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

never trust a namor

• Locked thread