Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

hi I'm dayton Ohio hey did you know that the wright brothers came from here we've named like everything after them ya it's pretty cool, being the home of the wright brothers, look we're not just known for the Air Force museum ok but it is fitting that it should be here, in the home of the wright brothers

gently caress you kittyhawk the wright brothers may have flown their first flier there but that's not where they're from they're from here, dayton, home of the wright brothers, wright Patterson Air Force base, wright state university, wright memorial parkway, wright wright wright (brothers)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Hi, I'm Warwick, Rhode Island and I'm a loving hole where dreams go to die. Also, T.F. Greene International Airport.

the unabonger
hey man santa cruz talkin, holds onn i gotta hit this real quick *5 minutes later* what were we talking about?

saboten

hi im liverpool beatlles beatles beatles *sucks john lennons dead gay dick* footbal l

FartGhost

I'm really lovely, depressing and boring, and so is the place I live in

bacalou

ha ha the big apple right guyz? remember when guliani was a cross dresser ha ha

Captain No-mates

Hi I'm London I'm terribly sorry but I am better than you.

Bwee
no

ulvir

Hi I'm Oslo, Norway. my public transportation, albeit having extremely good coverage sucks poo poo and despite being a 1st world country my roads are absolute poo poo. lmao people biking? that's never gonna happen here's a 1,5metre bike lane next to parked cars for 1/3rd of the length on a few of our roads.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

ahh a proud resident of nowhere, oklahoma

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
pls dont be difficult bwee and share your home address with the nice man

google THIS

also please don't furlough the military again or we will have to resort to looting and cannibalism because the base is like 90% of our economy

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
can i furlough some military pls?

ulvir

lol if youre not a pacifist

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Ghandi posted:

lol if youre not a pacifist

mycophobia
Hi I'm Jackson mississippi and I like mayonnaise

tradjik

hi im exmouth western australia and i am a manic depressive.

i spend half the year full of tourists and the other half empty and alone, smoking weed and meth.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
hi im new orleans, scuse me for a sec yall *vomits whiskey into an antique spittoon*

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
I'm Salem, Oregon! Hey wait, where are you going!? I HAVE STUFF TOO!

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Why does everyone go to Portlannnnnnd I'm the freakin capital :(

City of Glompton

ahmonds.

you probably pronounce it "all-monds". well, I'm where they grow 'em, and we call them ahmonds.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
hi I'm dayton Ohio hey did you know that the wright brothers came from here we've named like everything after them ya it's pretty cool, being the home of the wright brothers, look we're not just known for the Air Force museum ok but it is fitting that it should be here, in the home of the wright brothers

gently caress you kittyhawk the wright brothers may have flown their first flier there but that's not where they're from they're from here, dayton, home of the wright brothers, wright Patterson Air Force base, wright state university, wright memorial parkway, wright wright wright (brothers)

3D Megadoodoo

I'm built on seven hills, burned down at least once, have no surviving record of ever being established due to being the first burg in the country, and have a river going through me.

I'm not Rome tho.

blaise rascal

It's the heat, not the humidity, that gets ya. Haha, whoops, did I say that backwards? My bad, my brain is jumbled from having repeated that sentence 50 times already today

google THIS

we've got a pretty baller minor league baseball team that has sold out over 1,000 consecutive games, which sounds pretty impressive until you consider that what the hell else do people have to do around here

blaise rascal

dammit I was trying to formulate a Dayton Dragons joke

Lil Cunty

hi, i'm lewiston, id! we're known for our paper mill, which makes the whole town smell like poop, and our bullet factory, which blows up sometimes. hope you like making bullets and paper because those are your only options here besides making GBS threads a bunch of kids and living on welfare. also we invented deep-fried steak strips but we can't be hosed to say deep fried steak-strip so we just call it "bite-size" and get SUPER loving PISSED if you act like you don't know what that is

Also we're the largest inland port in the United States and we used to be the capitol of idaho but now we're just a shithole

thanks and godbless

google THIS

WD-40 posted:

hi, i'm lewiston, id! we're known for our paper mill, which makes the whole town smell like poop, and our bullet factory, which blows up sometimes. hope you like making bullets and paper because those are your only options here besides making GBS threads a bunch of kids and living on welfare. also we invented deep-fried steak strips but we can't be hosed to say deep fried steak-strip so we just call it "bite-size" and get SUPER loving PISSED if you act like you don't know what that is

Also we're the largest inland port in the United States and we used to be the capitol of idaho but now we're just a shithole

thanks and godbless

this is quite possibly the most Midwestern thing ever posted :sympathy:

Lil Cunty

Jett posted:

it's ok i don't live there anymore but thank you for your condolences

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Jett posted:

idaho isn't in the midwest, you knucklehead

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I know but it has all the requisite Midwestern phrases except "corn"

Lil Cunty

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

it is in spirit

we just have mormons instead of lutherans

Jett posted:

I know but it has all the requisite Midwestern phrases except "corn"

we have corn too jett but we call it "potatoes"

google THIS

factories, smelling like poop, bullets, welfare, cult-like local delicacies, it hits so close to home it doesn't even matter that I misread Idaho as Indiana at first :ssh:

google THIS

I have had too long of a day with not enough caffeine

ulvir

haha yeah, midwestern. fly-over country. hahaha. I'm getting these jokes

Lil Cunty

Jett posted:

I have had too long of a day with not enough caffeine

JETT DRINK YOUR drat COFFEE

alnilam

hi welcome to exurbs/suburbs, hope you either have a car or like computer games

(good thing i like computer games)

alnilam

that's about all, I'd have much more fun posting about my adopted hometown of 9 years

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Imagine being magically whisked away to... Delaware.

Hi. I mean, Delaware.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I live in Salt Lake City now, which i literally impossible to describe, except it's very clean and very mormon

• Locked thread