Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

If you PM me your address I will send you a xmas present. It will be something from my house.I will not spend money on you. I wont wrap it

this is contingent on me being able to afford postage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

some things I might send would be a plastic shoe, a gangsta rap coloring book, a golf ball I stole from a driving range, the movie Falling Down on DVD, an old book or a hotwheels car.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
post pics of the gangsta rap colouring book

the unabonger
how do i know you wont do weird things with my address?

i am he

will you send me a present?

FluffieDuckie

will you then provide a map with all our addresses marked for the forums use?

deep dish peat moss

i am he posted:

will you send me a present?

Yes

deep dish peat moss

Also I plan to show up unannounced and crash on everyone's couxh

i am he

i trust you, i think.

deep dish peat moss

Damp Star Baby posted:

post pics of the gangsta rap colouring book

When I get home. It is missing the Tupac page because I used it as wrapping paper when I sent the 3ds

Damp Star Baby

:) :swoon: :)

cute anime girl

can you ship to the north pole?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
arnie alt detected

Damp Star Baby

arnie probably did the robining

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500

beer pal

i dont believe it. did you ever even send the game boy to r type's nephew?

deep dish peat moss

beer pal posted:

i dont believe it. did you ever even send the game boy to r type's nephew?

yea

here's the pic he posted when he gotit

Looke

sik

dogcrash truther

Funnypost Collabo posted:

yea

It was really cool that you did that

i am he

didnt you also send sid some games? or was that someone else

Mathhole

rot in hell, wonderbread.
how bout you pm me your address. i have like 15 extra stamps and envelopes i'll hand-draw you a picture of a dick and mail it.

Mathhole

rot in hell, wonderbread.
that goes for anyone, really

beer pal

yea

drat.. game boys have changed a lot since my day

Looke

i will smear my dick with a coloured (of your choice) paint, and slap it about on a piece of paper and mail that to anyone who pm's me

deep dish peat moss

Here's the gangsta rap coloring book

Looke

drat that is cool

Machai

my address is

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500

Damp Star Baby

Looke posted:

drat that is cool

AAB

Here's the gangsta rap coloring book

:vince:

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Can't believe you're giving the gangsta rap coloring book you bought for me to someone else.

i am he

pm him your address and he'll send it to you, rick.

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Can he just drop it off somewhere and give me the navigation coordinates?

deep dish peat moss

If you're still in Az maybe we could geocache it

Rick
That would work.

deep dish peat moss

Do you know of any good drop spots in the phoenix metro area
?

Rick
Afraid not, I usually just go to Phoenix to drive through it to go somewhere else, or eat at RALLY'S.

deep dish peat moss

I can leave it underneath a booth at Rally's

Rick
HOw about something off of Highway 79? That big park area that as far as I can tell nobody ever goes to.

Senior Management

I can leave it underneath a booth at Rally's

God drat it in the civilized world we call this chain Checkers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Also I feel nothing but deep shame for myself and the terrible dumpster that I live in. Is there anyway you could send me a thing without knowing where I am? To lazy to get a PO Box so can you just list the mailing address as "Forums Guy Vynar" and let the post office sort it from there?

• Locked thread