Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

------------------------------

NOVEMBER 20TH

FANTASY WARFARE BECOMES REALITY
Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman

Survivor Series Match: Team Raw vs. Team Smackdown
Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, and Braun Strowman vs. AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton, and Shane McMahon w/ Luke Harper and James Ellsworth

Survivor Series Match: Raw Women vs. Smackdown Women
Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Nia Jax, and Alicia Fox w/ Dana Brooke vs. Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella, Alexa Bliss, Naomi, and Carmella w/ Natalya

Survivor Series Match: Raw Tag Teams vs. Smackdown Tag Teams
New Day, Cesaro/Sheamus, Enzo/Big Cass, The Club, and Shining Stars vs. Beauty and the Man Beast, The Usos, American Alpha, Hype Bros and Breezango

Interpromotional Intercontinental Championship Match
The Miz(c) w/ Maryse vs. Sami Zayn

Cruiserweight Championship Match: If Kalisto Wins Cruiserweights are Exclusive to Smackdown
Brian Kendrick(c) vs. Kalisto

NOV. 19TH

NXT Championship Match
Shinsuke Nakamura(c) vs. Samoa Joe

NXT Women's Championship Match
Asuka(c) vs. Mickie James

NXT Tag Team Championship 2 out of 3 Falls Match
The Revival(c) vs. #DIY

Gloriousness vs. Perfectness
Bobby Roode vs. Tye Dillinger

Dusty Rhodes Memorial Classic Finals: Paul Ellering Suspended Above the Ring
Authors of Pain vs. TM-61

RAW RESULTS

Raw opened with Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foley addressing the roster for the Smackdown vs. Raw matches at Survivor Series. They hype them all up one by one. Then they make matches against all their team members. Sheamus/Cesaro vs. Roman Reigns/Kevin Owens, New Day vs. Seth Rollins, Chris Jericho, and Braun Strowman, and Alicia Fox/Nia Jax vs. Charlotte Flair/Sasha Banks.

Roman Reigns and Kevin Owens defeat Cesaro and Sheamus when Owens tags himself in only to get Brogue Kicked. Sheamus was then speared and Roman dragged Owens on top of him.

Braun, Rollins and Jericho are backstage. Jericho says their partners won their match without fighting and he wants to put last week behind them when Rollins put both him and Braun through a table so he gave them both gifts. Rollins opens his and its a scarf. Rollins says he's not a scarf guy and gives it back before leaving. Jericho asks Braun to open his, but Braun wants the scarf that Jericho is wearing right now. Jericho says it cost $750 but gives it to Braun eventually. Jericho then wears Braun's scarf. Braun rips Jericho's expensive scarf and throws it in his face. Braun says he does not like scarves and he doesn't like Jericho. Jericho is mad that he's on a team with two scarf haters.

Sami Zayn beat Bo Dallas. Then cut a promo about bringing the IC Title back to Raw, either beating the Poison coverband looking Ziggler or the Community Theater hack Miz.

Brian Kendrick is trying rally the entire cruiserweight division behind him. Nobody has any faith in him and call him a liar and a coward. Kendrick starts getting in arguments with TJ Perkins, Rich Swann, Noam Dar, and Sin Cara. Cara and Kendrick almost come to blows but the Cruiserweight division has to split them up.

New Day are out with a shopping cart full of their merch. A fan in the crowd with a unicorn mask is freaking out and the camera can't stop panning to him. New Day have a new trombone called Francesca II Turbo Edition. Kofi shills the New Day Socks while Xavier shills the Unicorn Horns, they then suggestively begin trying to put the horn in the sock but Xavier drops the horn. They make their way to the ring tossing their merch to the fans.

Strowman, Jericho, and Rollins defeat New Day when Strowman takes out all of New Day near the end of the match and pins Xavier. Seth pedigree's Jericho after the match.

Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon are talking backstage about their team and Paul Heyman comes into the office and brags about how Raw and SD are facing each other but the big match is Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar. Stephanie asks how Heyman feels after the spear because his ribs are all messed up, although he has more cushion. Heyman laughs that he's being made fun of for being fat. He says now that Shane is on Team Smackdown it has a lot of the locker room talking about how he's actually willing to sacrifice himself for his roster unlike Raw's Commissioner and GM and he walks off.

Charlotte and Sasha are being petty backstage and Sasha keeps bringing up her rematch clause. It's a bad segment.

Brian Kendrick defeated Sin Cara. Kendrick jumped Sin Cara before their match.

Kendrick beat Sin Cara.

Enzo and Cass are backstage when Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows walk up to them and start talking trash to each other even though they are teaming tonight against Golden Truth and Shining Stars

Security are lined up in the ring Brock Lesnar comes out and stand on one side while Goldberg stands on the other. Goldberg wants to fight and wants Heyman and the security to get out of the ring so the only real men in the ring can fight. Heyman is shook by the Goldberg chants and Goldberg's intensity and keeps losing track of his promo. He says the security is for the protection of Goldberg. Everytime he gets shook he starts the promo over again. Heyman tells him to look up the list of conquered people by Brock, Goldberg keeps telling him to shut up because he's not on the list and that burns deep down in Brock. Goldberg says if Heyman brings up his family again he will rip off his head and feed it to Lesnar. Heyman says that Goldberg wants to be a real life super hero and he's living in fantasy. He tires to make an offer to Goldberg but keeps getting interrupted and shouts at them. He offers Goldberg to walk away from the Reality that is Brock Lesnar and go back to Fantasy. Goldberg rips his shirt off and Heyman says he will be beaten, victimized and conquered. Lesnar shoves down two guards and Heyman says that Goldberg's son will be calling Brock daddy. Goldberg snaps and takes out the security and Brock rips his shirt off as they staredown. Brock teases getting in the ring but walks away.

Sasha Banks and Charlotte defeated Alicia Fox and Nia Jax when Sasha made Alicia tap out. Bayley was on commentary.

Mick Foley is talking to Team Raw backstage. Jericho and Owens say they are the captains and they are the reasons their teams were successful over the Raw Tag Team team. Foley thanks them for being a cohesive unit and ask them to come ringside when both GMs and Commissioners are in the ring tonight.

Emmalina is still taking her time to show up on Raw.

The Club and Enzo/Cass defeat the Shining Stars and Golden Truth. Neither teams were on the same page. Everyone on Raw hates each other.

A video package for 204 Live aired. They redid the logo.

Stephanie and Foley are in the ring and then Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan come out and they are doing a dick waving contest. Shane and Bryan bury the poo poo out of Raw how nothing has changed on it and that Smackdown is the best show. Steph says that Shane is selfish for putting himself on Team Smackdown but Bryan put him on it because he knows Shane is a real leader and will sacrifice himself with his roster. Bryan then thanks Foley for putting the entire Cruiserweight division on the line on the show they deserve to be on. Foley says that Raw is doing a better job at promoting the women than Raw. Shane says he's leading by example and Stephanie says that maybe Shane needs to meet face to face with his opposition. Team Raw come out and surround Bryan and Shane menacingly. Out comes Team Smackdown through the crowd to back up Shane and Bryan, Including Ellsworth!!! AJ Styles and Kevin Owens start talking trash over each other being the superior champion. AJ talks about Jericho and Owens fake friendship, Jericho gets mad and puts AJ Styles on the List. Jericho then says that AJ's stupid hair is also going on the list. Jericho notices Ellsworth and asks what the hell is that. Jericho calls him a weird looking guy and Chins McMahon and puts him on the list. Ellsworth is crushed. Bray interrupts all this and calls out Braun for aligning himself with people like that because he betrayed the Wyatts. At Survivor Series he destroys the monster he created. Braun steps up to Bray but Orton steps between them. Seth talks down to Shane saying that he has no idea what Roman and Seth are all about when they work together. Dean gets in there about to say something but attacks Jericho as they all brawl. It's mayhem with everyone going after each other. Strowman is taking down Team Smackdown on his own, specifically targeting Shane. AJ and Dean have to work together to take down Strowman. Jericho and AJ square off, until Orton RKO's Jericho. Roman takes out Orton and Bray Wyatt. AJ tries to hit the Styles Clash on Roman but Seth makes the save. Seth and Roman then Shield Powerbomb AJ out of the ring and onto Team Smackdown. Team Raw finally stands tall as Smackdown retreats up the ramp to end Raw.

Smackdown Results

Smackdown opened with Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan hyping up the 900th Smackdown. They also hype the return of Edge hosting his talk show and the Smackdown return of The Undertaker. The first match of the night is Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz in an Intercontinental Championship match.

The Miz defeated Dolph Ziggler to become the WWE Intercontinental champion after interference from Spirit Squad and help from Maryse. Miz will now face Sami Zayn at Survivor Series.

Through out the show they will be airing Smackdown clips from the past years.

Alexa Bliss was showing Daniel Bryan how she was screwed over in the match against Becky Lynch last week when her feet were on the ropes. Bryan says he gets it, but referee gets final call. She will get a rematch but she needs to focus on the Survivor Series match. Natalya comes in blowing a whistle and saying when she gets knocked down she just needs to get back up again. Alexa pointed out she is quoting Chumbawumba. Nattie asks what a Chumbawumba is.

NXT's Oney Lorcan debuted on Smackdown against Kalisto and looked very impressive. Kalisto defeated Oney.

Undertaker is teased backstage grabbing his hat.

The Smackdown tag teams are backstage and Heath Slater says he went out to get someone special to give them the pep talk. In comes King Booker. Breezango are late to the party and call him King Booger. Booker says Tell Me You Just Didn't Say This. He tells them to put on the Smackdown shirts or get out of his face, now can you dig that, suckaaaa.

Nikki Bella vs. Carmella went to a no contest when Charlotte came down ringside and got in Nikki's face. Nikki then kicked Charlotte's rear end and dragged her into the ring where the rest of Raw's Women came to the ring to attack Nikki. Carmella tried making the save but Nia Jax laid her out. This caused the rest of Smackdown's Women to come out and brawl with Raw's. Nia was dominating Team Smackdown until she ran through a barricade trying to take out Becky. Naomi then did a big dive on the rest of Team Raw as Team Smackdown Women stood tall.

Undertaker was teased lurking in the shadows backstage.

Renee Young then took a couple of minutes to hype up Lesnar vs. Goldberg on Raw and a preview of USA Network's new show Shooter.

American Alpha, Usos, Hype Bros, Breezango w/ Rhyno/Slater defeated Vaudvillains, Ascension, Spirit Squad, and the Headbangers. The match was crazy and broke down with Usos diving onto everyone and Alpha picking up the win over Headbangers.

Edge returns with the Cutting Edge. He's announced to the ring by Tony Chimel. Edge brings out Team Smackdown. Edge says he wants to shake someone's hand. AJ Styles thinks it is him but it is James Ellsworth. Ellsworth wants to do a 5 Second Pose but AJ says that is stupid and was stupid now, he's the star of Smackdown not Ellsworth or Edge. He says Edge should do his job and asks questions. Edge asks Randy Orton what's been up with him recently joining the Wyatt Family. Orton says nothing so Edge calls him a puppet. Bray Wyatt says that the Viper is going to be more violent and relentless under the Wyatt Family banner and team Raw will know come Survivor Series. AJ Styles say the only one not playing nice is Dean Ambrose because he's a hot head who blew it last night on Raw causing a big brawl that they lost. Ambrose and Styles start arguing about their TLC match at the next PPV. Shane interrupts and says they don't need to get along but they need to stick together and work under Shane's orders. Everyone is getting antsy when Undertaker makes his return to Smackdown. He comes out and says that Smackdown is his home. He says that the right man to lead Smackdown and the team is the man without fear in Shane McMahon. He says that he's back for good and that if Team Smackdown doesn't win they'll have to answer to the Deadman. Undertaker wants Team Raw to Rest In Peace as Smackdown ends.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Nov 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

bow wow for the big dog (roman reigns)

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Check your email if you're a lapsed subsciber, I just got an offer for a free trial of the Network until January 31st in my inbox.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

Thauros posted:

Check your email if you're a lapsed subsciber, I just got an offer for a free trial of the Network until January 31st in my inbox.

I haven't been lapsed long enough :(

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
The very end was the only entertaining part of the show.

Also kind of lame how Raw had every team of every match pulling cheap shots on their tag partners. Also Brock Lesnar sucks. He couldn't even be arsed to give mean gestures to the crowd when they chanted Oldberg. Not looking forward to Oldberg vs Brock "I don't give a poo poo" Lesnar.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I liked how Smackdown was the default faces in that brawl. Jericho aside, Smackdown just came off and so much more likable than Raw.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Thauros posted:

4 free PPVs and a free Takeover

drat shame it's definitely going to run out before season 2 of the Edge and Christian show

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I sincerely hope Brock and Goldberg just recreate their WM match down to the smallest detail

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

oldpainless posted:

I sincerely hope Brock and Goldberg just recreate their WM match down to the smallest detail

Except with James Ellsworth playing the part of Stone Cold.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I liked the Golden Truth match.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Rhonne posted:

Jericho aside, Smackdown just came off and so much more likable than Raw.

wwe.txt

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

4 free PPVs and a free Takeover

drat shame it's definitely going to run out before season 2 of the Edge and Christian show

That's how they get you to keep paying

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
That state of the union show sure was awkward

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

ijii posted:

The very end was the only entertaining part of the show.

https://zippy.gfycat.com/DeepPaltryBrahmancow.webm

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007
Was doing some renos and missed RAW.. how was it? Good? Hahahaha

I had a couple friends back out on me for next week's show and now am stuck with their tickets so :smithicide:

Anyone going to all 3 shows in Toronto?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Either Bryan has an iron clad contract or he just doesn't give a gently caress

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/798386363578150912

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Foleys TNA run was awful. Maybe Daniel should learn from it.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA wasn't even a thing in 2001

Bryan's too far gone :stare:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Vader has massive heart failures and he is in pretty bad shape. Pray for him.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chris James 2 posted:

TNA wasn't even a thing in 2001

Bryan's too far gone :stare:

He said he quit in 2001, not that he went to TNA then. He waited a little while, until it existed.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

poor old homeless man

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
gently caress.

:(

https://twitter.com/itsvadertime/status/798380614605008897

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That ending segment was the coolest segment in years and made me so hype for Sunday..

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
I'm watching this State of whatever thing on the Network and boy oh boy did the part of Mick's brain that knows when to stop get shut down from all the concussions

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Also I loving love Ellsworth selling getting put on The List.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

My grandmother got the same thing. Poor guy :smith: I love Ol' Vader.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Man, Bryan's just daring them to fire him, now.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
I'm really over Mick Foley being all weird about women

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
Bryan killing kayfabe and Mick thinking he legitimately is the GM created a paradox

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i forgot Raw was on and i think i should try to keep doing that

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Wait what the gently caress, they did a Talking Smack after Raw?

Edit: Motherfucker, they hid it under a different name on a different day so I wouldn't know about it :argh:

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!

Rand McNally posted:

Was doing some renos and missed RAW.. how was it? Good? Hahahaha

I had a couple friends back out on me for next week's show and now am stuck with their tickets so :smithicide:

Anyone going to all 3 shows in Toronto?

I had to learn this the hardway, always get the money first.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Brock Lesnar posted:

i forgot Raw was on and i think i should try to keep doing that

I've forgotten the last three weeks and I've never been better.!!!!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

CubsWoo posted:

I'm watching this State of whatever thing on the Network and boy oh boy did the part of Mick's brain that knows when to stop get shut down from all the concussions

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The_Rob posted:

I've forgotten the last three weeks and I've never been better.!!!!

The_Rob and Brock Lesnar I feel it is my duty to encourage you to at least watch the ending to Raw because it legitimately kicked rear end and did an amazing job setting up Sunday and was fun and cool and good

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The_Rob and Brock Lesnar I feel it is my duty to encourage you to at least watch the ending to Raw because it legitimately kicked rear end and did an amazing job setting up Sunday and was fun and cool and good

I'll look it up on YouTube, and probably skip most of it. But I'll watch at least like 2 minutes I promise.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
They should quietly replace foley with harper and pretend nothing's changed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Haha, watching Talking Smack (but under a different name) and when Bryan brings up TNA it's hilarious how quickly Steph says,"So let's talk about Survivor Series....." :haw:

• Locked thread