Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

You're just a racist against ethnic foods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

President Trump, build up that wall!

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I use the big bag of msg I got from the local azn market whenever I need to add a spicy Oriental kick to something

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
It tastes good as hell IMO

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Shouldn't eat a whole arena you fat fucks. :colbert:

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
i love chinese food but when i was a kid my azn friend''s mom would make fried chicken with some sort of spice and id get a migraine and literally puke everywhere every time.

5 easy tricks to getting asian moms to hate you!!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I love Chinese food but MSG gives me a headache.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I put a gently caress ton of msg into any Asian food I cook it tastes bomb as gently caress

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Also I had an Asian friend in high school but he was adopted so his mom just made hotdish for every meal like every other midwestern mom so I really felt cheated.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
ok thanks op

ps: sorry about your thread.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

scrubs season six posted:

MSG gives you a headache if you eat like 30 heaping spoonfuls of it in one sitting. Stop eating 3 pounds of chow mein at a time and you won't get sick.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i love chinese food but when i was a kid my azn friend''s mom would make fried chicken with some sort of spice and id get a migraine and literally puke everywhere every time.

5 easy tricks to getting asian moms to hate you!!

MSG occurs naturally in tons of poo poo, this is just internalized racism

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I put a bunch i nthe stirfry i made last night, pretty drat delicious mang

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mu Zeta posted:

Stop eating 3 pounds of chow mein at a time

No.

:colbert:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Yea it owns

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

im gonna guess you don't get headaches when eating american foods with non-obvious MSG in them and im going to be right cause msg sensitivity isnt real except in your head

Shin00bie
Sep 11, 2011

Snake? Snake?!?! SNAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEE!!!!!

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
MSG's tanked up
And wizzing in a cup
Waiting for a sprinkle genie to come and drink it up

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!
snek

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:

Shin00bie posted:

Snake? Snake?!?! SNAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEE!!!!!

I don't know about MSG headaches but playing MGS for hours while prone can really screw up your back.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Dark Tower movie looking good

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Yeah, it's just a nocebo effect. It's like people who don't have celiac disease getting sick from gluten.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

The Dennis System posted:

Yeah, it's just a nocebo effect. It's like people who don't have celiac disease getting sick from gluten.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Sometimes you feed on a tree frog.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

The Dennis System posted:

its probably more like eating a shitload of insanely salty food with a shitload of sugar and ton of carbohydrates will dehydrate the gently caress out of you and make you throw up you dont even need to pretend its nocebo

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i could go for some captains tows right now

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
ironically enough msg is a pretty good way to reduce the overall salt content of food while still making it taste good

dietary science is mostly paid for by tghe food industry and like most studies these days the vague results due to poor methodology are usually interpreted as gospel which is why we have like an entire country full of fat people who think fat makes them fat while they stuff their gullet full of diet food that is entirely sugar and carbohydrates

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

nigga crab pollock posted:

ironically enough msg is a pretty good way to reduce the overall salt content of food while still making it taste good

dietary science is mostly paid for by tghe food industry and like most studies these days the vague results due to poor methodology are usually interpreted as gospel which is why we have like an entire country full of fat people who think fat makes them fat while they stuff their gullet full of diet food that is entirely sugar and carbohydrates

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

These tomatoes are giving me such a headache

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
What a thrill...

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Three-Phase posted:

What a thrill...

With darkness and silence through the night...

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
What usually gives me a headache when I eat Chinese is the takeout order lady screaming back the orders into the phone to make sure they're right.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
It does seem to magnify the meat-sweats.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

onion

tomat

some leafs or whatever

only thing missing is avocado and u got urself a balanced meal

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i think people's weird attitude about msg makes me put msg in their food more and then i don't tell them about it and they feel fine and i keep this secret for the rest of my life just holding it in my heart with happiness.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I love MSG and put it in lots of stuff, I always have a big bag of it.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I work with people who think theyre allergic to MSG but it dosent happen when they dont know theres msg in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

That's called foghorning and its bad to the bone keep it up my man

• Locked thread