Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome
well work is winding down and people are sorta settling into it so i think its time.

Friends, neighbors, it's that fuckin time again. Time for ...

T h e     W e e k e n d

Heres to hoping this is a good one. I'm gonna try to spend some time in the garage with my son, who has finally expressed an interest in making something. Gonna see if i can't get some plans together for an under-sink roll out tray thing.

Post all your cool weekend poo poo here. If you do something cool, post a goddamn picture, it wouldnt kill ya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

thats right, weekened, you heard me.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

it’s the start of the winter school holidays so I have been forced to take two weeks leave in order to look after the children.

so 14-day weekend for me!

I might cut some wood.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
it's the freakin weekend baby
https://twitter.com/tupacdurex/status/550059812780638208?s=21&t=HXTix4ZGpee_hNAhMCUppA

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
:toot:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

weekeeeeeened :toot:

my clothing situation is best described as Dire so probably some shopping. beyond that just staying out of the heat

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

all through june i had vacations, bachelor parties, and weddings on every weekend. this weekend i get to chill out. i had a lot of fun but at this point chillaxing is pretty nice

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

the weekend before vacation is over!

i'll enjoy it to the fullest by laying around and doing nothing since another heat wave is incoming

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Truman Peyote posted:

all through june i had vacations, bachelor parties, and weddings on every weekend. this weekend i get to chill out. i had a lot of fun but at this point chillaxing is pretty nice
yeah june was nuts for us too. kid's birthday party three saturdays in a row. then my FIL was around for the whole last two weeks. not that i mind but hosting/entertaining someone every day for that long gets exhausting by the end

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

good work,
  0   0

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

holy crepe, lois

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
mowed the lawn and watered the garden, now i’m chilling in the hammock with a coldbeer :cheers: planning on going to the public market in the morning and then put up a bunch of siding on the house

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

been off all week, and not looking forward to returning on monday

i did get to spend some nice time with my husband and watch some good shows n movies tho 8)

i'm about a week away from completing one whole year of doing daily pen drawings tho, and i spent some time framing up a process for the next year of ~art projects~ and i'm looking forward to that starting up. the intent is to do week-long illustration projects that go from ink sketches -> digital.

i improved a lot over the past year on these ink drawings, like with overall composition and control, and with big improvements in patience and consistency. i'm hoping that with doing longer projects and moving into digital, that i'll get some improvement on material and color selection. despite bein a designer for many years now, i'm kinda poo poo when it comes to making color choices tbh.

any way not all of the drawings from the past year are very good, but here's a recent one i liked:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

dog has got breast cancer :smith:

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

Moo Cowabunga posted:

that sucks, i'm sorry :(

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
so tired I started the weekend off with a nap

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i took today off so technically my weekend started last night

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Moo Cowabunga posted:

oh no :ohdear:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

i hope i dont get covid again this weekend.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Chris Knight posted:

so tired I started the weekend off with a nap

graph?!?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/craigweekend/status/1545545514782973957?s=21&t=huX8YVr1FK4p_pvSSjJZ2Q

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Moo Cowabunga posted:

condolences!

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

https://twitter.com/jsn_yng/status/1545535347873878016

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Moo Cowabunga posted:

drat :( sorry to hear it

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
i'm yet again going through old raw archives i never got around to processing

this one turned out to be mostly birds? lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Moo Cowabunga posted:

aw man :smith: that really sucks

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Boycotting this one because OP was way, way behind the 8-ball here. It's unacceptable to be between 9 and 16 hours late for the weekend thread, depending on your time zone.

You know I'd post any bail for you, rotor-sama, but I'm just not going to put my stamp on this form.

Best of luck next week. Maybe set an alarm idk.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

jonny no one is forcing you to just post. If you don’t think posting is in your wheelhouse or what have you, thats fine, Im sure people will understand.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Jonny 290 posted:

Boycotting this one because OP was way, way behind the 8-ball here. It's unacceptable to be between 9 and 16 hours late for the weekend thread, depending on your time zone.

You know I'd post any bail for you, rotor-sama, but I'm just not going to put my stamp on this form.

this.

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

Beeftweeter posted:

i'm yet again going through old raw archives i never got around to processing

this one turned out to be mostly birds? lol

hell yea post more birds

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

HamAdams posted:

hell yea post more birds

uhh alright but

they're not all cute lol

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
More new pc parts coming in tomorrow, ended up grabbing a stock cooler that's coming on monday since the nice one isn't getting here until goddamn thursday, but should be good to get everything else set up tomorrow.

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

InternetOfTwinks posted:

More new pc parts coming in tomorrow, ended up grabbing a stock cooler that's coming on monday since the nice one isn't getting here until goddamn thursday, but should be good to get everything else set up tomorrow.

nothing like getting paid to look at the bad screen so you can afford better parts for looking at the good screen

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
well okay this one is super cute

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
i'm ripping out ivy, digging up ancient ivy roots, filling in soil, preparing for a raised bed that should have shipped by now (all the way from mountain view to san mateo :rolleyes:)

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Jonny 290 posted:

finally, brave enough to say what we all wanted.

rotor, we're all gonna be there waiting outside the sanitarium. but we can't watch you do this to yourself

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

ta for doggy stuff. she’s 11 and small. she’s not in pain (yet) and we’re making that decision on whether surgery is the best course of action for such a small dog at her age.

it’s been a bit of a day so far

other than this though I got smashed by my children at Fall Guys…

not really putting much effort into this weekend tbh

Moo Cowabunga fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Jul 9, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
wanna cuddle that doggo :shobon: