Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Today I baked sweet potato fries. All the recipes were like, put salt on them, lots of seasoning, corn starch blah blah blah. Nope, just chop up a sweet potato and put it into the oven, tastes great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

i baked pasta in a pot with water

Drunk Driver Dad
i baked some potato wedges and it was good

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Baking is fun. I don't like when I go to a friend's house and they pop in a frozen pizza. That's not baking :mad:.

Saranya

i baked myself :420: i would bake a cake but i have no oven.

Sleepy Sip

no baking, just a light stir fry

Lil Cunty

Sleepy Sip posted:

lol nice save dude

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Sleepy Sip posted:

tao of lmao

rofl

verily carefree

I haven't baked today :ohdear:

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I'm making more sashimi tuna tacos tonight! Topping then off with jap-mayo, cilantro and chili powder.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Mmm, mmm...

Mmmmmmmmm...

a-ahhh---yesss, yess yes...ah...ahhh, Jennifer LOPEZ!...ahhh! AHH!

fuck. marry. t-rex

i only bake for money op, and im not telling you my trade secrets

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Prodigal T-REX posted:

i only bake for money op, and im not telling you my trade secrets

bitcoin bot, tip this person 0.003 bitcoins.

now you must share.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
im gonna roast some zucchini later

tao of lmao

mailorder bees! posted:

love zuccchini

vermeul

Free Acid
See I heard "bake" and I immediately think WEED.

420blazeitnoscope

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

mailorder bees! posted:

you gonna stuff that poo poo with chicken and cheeses? are you?

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I bake all my pizzas at 420F

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Loaf of bread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Now dear, your mom and dad don't need to fret, we can just bake some nice Christmas cookies and brownies together!

We'll put on some nice relaxing music to bake to, how about some Grateful Dead? I'm sorry there's not much more seasonal in my collection. Anyway, get out the butter and a nice pot, I'll just be here in the back of the pantry. No, I don't need help, I know what I'm looking for, even grandmas need to have their secrets!

Ahh, here we go. Mmmm, that smells good. Oh, this thing? Don't play with it, it's a little sharp. It's for finely mincing herbs, of course. You know my eyesight isn't very good, so I don't bother with knives much anymore. We just break it up like so, get all the little sticks out of it, and give it a couple of twists, and voila! Nice and minced, and ready for the butter! You did put the butter on the stove, right? Oh silly me, I forgot to tell you to. My short term memory isn't as good as it used to be.

There you go, now it's cooking along nicely, and the herbs go right into the butter, and that's it! You just let it cook for a while! Oh, but when you make things with this method, do be careful, because you're putting so much love into it that you may make the people around you act very silly or dreamy. Oh, there's nothing wrong with them, it's just showing your love through cooking!

Oh, is your mom back already? Go help her put stuff away, I'll just finish up in here real quick. Just keep this lesson to yourself, okay? It'll be our little secret.

• Locked thread