Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
hi I believe that my friend the african swallow is town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Khris Kruel posted:

cpig isn't the only one voting me

TOO BAD I'm not voting you right now moron.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

clearly you're just making poo poo up now kashuno

I'm sorry you are incapable of making an inference. Your life must be truly difficult

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

CapitalistPig posted:

I'm glad you know more about whats in my head than I do!

(idiot)

just going by your posts

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

CapitalistPig posted:

TOO BAD I'm not voting you right now moron.

that doesn't change anything dumbass. Your vote isn't what makes you scummy

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Khris Kruel posted:

also I think CPig is also scum, because he posted I was a lyncher because I thought someone was scum.

Yes Cpig, people are going to find people scummy. The fact that you jump straight to lyncher makes me think you are either a lyncher or scum trying to save your scum buddy kashuno

It's not that, its your balls out stupidity in doggedly pursuing kashuno beyond all logic.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

CapitalistPig posted:

It's not that, its your balls out stupidity in doggedly pursuing kashuno beyond all logic.

you sure are protective of kashuno...I wonder why?

How do you know I'm wrong?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Khris Kruel posted:

that doesn't change anything dumbass. Your vote isn't what makes you scummy

It kind of does, dumbass. The post I quoted was you slavering like an idiot over the fact that I was voting you.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Khris Kruel posted:

Because your reasoning is really stupid?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

he never implied you're wrong. He was stating that the way you handle it is not logical. How dumb are you KK?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

http://i.imgur.com/th5EYfu.webm

Khris Kruel posted:

Because it's very hard to analyse anything when you're fighting like a bunch of dickheads filling up pages.

Like I'm agreeing with you on a couple of points, but the both of you need to take it down a notch.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Also, I'm not so much defending kashuno as I am attacking your dumbass logic.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

http://i.imgur.com/th5EYfu.webm

Because it's very hard to analyse anything when you're fighting like a bunch of dickheads filling up pages.

Like I'm agreeing with you on a couple of points, but the both of you need to take it down a notch.

"It's hard to analyze...I'm gonna vote for someone anyway"

And I'M the scummy one.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

CapitalistPig posted:

Hi guys. I just want to sing. Please do not throw me from the tall tower tia.

Kashuno why is tommunist scum?

KK is a badguy.

##vote KK

Side quests are for chumps.

Here's Cpig's vote on me...this is right after I voted for Kashuno and revealed I was making up the cypher for getting us out of jokevote phase. Page 6 if you wanna follow along

notice please I did not respond to this post, Cpig and Kashuno would have you think otherwise

CapitalistPig posted:

Wait KK are you a lyncher? You're a lyncher aren't you?

Cpig makes this post on Page 7

Khris Kruel posted:

the hell are you talking about. If anyones a lyncher in this it's you, voting for me for posting a puzzle

I respond to his lyncher comment

Cpig is lying

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Infinitum posted:

Run the cipher through a keypad.

I'll just decode the first word with it.
DEF
TUV
ABC
JKL

Like even though it was a joke, I'm starting to feel it would have been interesting to leave it running for a while.
See who was helping and who wasn't.

Infinitum want to just find some puzzles to solve until this argument stops?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kashuno posted:

"It's hard to analyze...I'm gonna vote for someone anyway"

And I'M the scummy one.

Man I voted for you before you started fighting, and I already provided some analysis.

Give it a rest.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Cpig and Kashuno can make up whatever they want, I responded to Cpigs lyncher comment, not his vote

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Khris Kruel posted:

Here's Cpig's vote on me...this is right after I voted for Kashuno and revealed I was making up the cypher for getting us out of jokevote phase. Page 6 if you wanna follow along

notice please I did not respond to this post, Cpig and Kashuno would have you think otherwise

Cpig makes this post on Page 7

I respond to his lyncher comment

Cpig is lying

LMFAO!

This is the most pointless ridiculous case.

You have logic problems my friend.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

point out where I implied this please

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

TheDonPeters posted:

Infinitum want to just find some puzzles to solve until this argument stops?

Yes please. God.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Propaganda Machine posted:

Which, the scumslip or letting the riddle sit there for a minute?

The scumslip

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

Cpig and Kashuno can make up whatever they want, I responded to Cpigs lyncher comment, not his vote

This reminds me of the last time you decided to get this uppity about someone TOTALLY BEING SCUM and you were wrong. Seems to be a theme for you.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

point out where I implied this please

you are agreeing with cpig, you're implying it

Oh hey look, an inference

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

Yes please. God.

There is no escape.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

you are agreeing with cpig, you're implying it

Oh hey look, an inference

Where does agreeing with cpig infer that I had anything to say about that post in particular?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Confirming I'm VT.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Kashuno posted:

KB is a better poster than us both so

Thanks friend.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

you guys really gotta stop posting you're vanilla town...that just kills the roles faster

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##unvote for the moment as I don't have much to say about TT at this time and while I don't feel too confident there are VT in this game 2 claims of it means I have to back off for now.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Kashuno posted:

I don't believe there are VT in this game ##vote Taste

Noooope.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

Because Cpig voted you

Kashuno, this is the post you made where you were saying I was attacking all who voted me. This implies that you think I think Cpig was scummy because of his vote, which is wrong and you're just making poo poo up

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

##unvote for the moment as I don't have much to say about TT at this time and while I don't feel too confident there are VT in this game 2 claims of it means I have to back off for now.

It isn't that it is the context of Tastes claim, there is definitely VT in this game, but the way taste shoehorned it into the conversation was weird and clunky and it just screamed scum fake claim to me.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

the hell are you talking about. If anyones a lyncher in this it's you, voting for me for posting a puzzle

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

ah no, Cpig voted me for a side quest

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

The Kash/KK slap fight is making it really hard for normal people to keep up with this thread. You guys should return to your corners for awhile. Maybe revisit this if necessary later in the day once everyone has participated.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I just posted that, keep up kashuno

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Are we singing duet, friend?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

King Burgundy posted:

The Kash/KK slap fight is making it really hard for normal people to keep up with this thread. You guys should return to your corners for awhile. Maybe revisit this if necessary later in the day once everyone has participated.

I'll stop for now, I gotta run errands anyways

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Khris Kruel posted:

Kashuno, this is the post you made where you were saying I was attacking all who voted me. This implies that you think I think Cpig was scummy because of his vote, which is wrong and you're just making poo poo up

Says the guy who made an entire dumbass cypher up just so he could show off his scary nipples and muscles and then accuse someone of being scum for the most dumbass of reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
No because this is how KK gets his way in games and, as usual, he's wrong. I'm not going to take his stupid bullshit especially with crap logic.

• Locked thread