Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

Hugh Malone posted:

E: Manifisto! Please share the sauer cream proportion... I'm guessing add kraut to cream til it looks right?

(1) begin with pierogies. this step is not optional.
(2) dip the first pierogie in sour cream and take a bite. good, right? gently caress yeah.
(3) now dip a pierogie in sauerkraut and apply to mouth. holy poo poo that's good too.
(4) for the next pierogie, apply both sour cream and sauerkraut. we are approaching culinary satori.
(5) what was the ratio of sour cream and sauerkraut you used for that bite? that is the right proportion for your sauer cream.
(6) now try a different ratio. that is also the right proportion.
(7) continue until you run out of something.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Manifisto posted:

(2) dip the first pierogie in sour cream and take a bite. good, right? gently caress yeah.
(3) now dip a pierogie in sauerkraut and apply to mouth. holy poo poo that's good too.
(4) for the next pierogie, apply both sour cream and sauerkraut. we are approaching culinary satori.
(5) what was the ratio of sour cream and sauerkraut you used for that bite? that is the right proportion for your sauer cream.

Also, good evening byob.
:beerpal:

Barking Gecko fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Nov 19, 2017

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

Manifisto posted:

(8) continue until you run out of everything

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

alnilam

im runk

POOL IS CLOSED

come drink mead, i just racked several gallons

tomorrow i buy a buncha honey to start a quince mead

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hi runk im dad

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

come drink mead, i just racked several gallons

tomorrow i buy a buncha honey to start a quince mead

A friend of mine's housemate made some once and it was really good.

----------------

POOL IS CLOSED

drilldo squirt posted:

A friend of mine's housemate made some once and it was really good.

it's fun to brew and then get ripped on yer own hooch

also my partner doesn't believe me that the line in "our father" is "hallowed be thy tane" and told me to go back to fyad bible school

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
TANE

POOL IS CLOSED

amen

you've done good work with the post-its, friend

Robot Made of Meat

Manifisto posted:

I would run out of everything before I even started.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Hi byob...

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

drilldo squirt

Hail, friend.

----------------

City of Glompton

hello

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

punchymcpunch

was beans baxter really into beans? or did he fart a lot? or was he from boston?

sb hermit

Olive! posted:

Hi byob...

Hello Olive! !

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hello everyone. i hope you all have a nice weekend, and i'm driving to my mom's house tomorrow. well, starting the drive; it's a big one.

here's a nice song by tiny victories. i like it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M43Uki0TRfs

okay thanks, goodnight.

Olive!

I like you guys. have fun hamjobs!

Twenty Four

Olive! posted:

I like you guys. have fun hamjobs!

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

punchymcpunch posted:

was beans baxter really into beans? or did he fart a lot? or was he from boston?

you bet!

also

S U N D A Y !

S U N D A Y ! !

S U N D A Y ! ! !

Manifisto

hi everyone, also hello

hope your sunday is going well

ty nesamdoom!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Manifisto posted:

hi everyone, also hello

hope your sunday is going well

Hello and yip and likewise, helping out over at mom's and then going to see blade running time 2,049 minutes tonight with some frans

Manifisto

Hugh Malone posted:

Hello and yip and likewise, helping out over at mom's and then going to see blade running time 2,049 minutes tonight with some frans

it is a good blade running time I think, enjoy

ty nesamdoom!

Olive!

you: preparing to cook a turkey this thursday, probably
me: has already cooked and eaten turkey, and is currently making stock from its carcass

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

drilldo squirt

I'm paying 5 dollars for some guy to bring me fast food because I'm to high to get up. Ask me anything.

----------------

punchymcpunch

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm paying 5 dollars for some guy to bring me fast food because I'm to high to get up. Ask me anything.

sup

Olive!

drilldo squirt posted:

what is, in your opinion, the difference between a monkey and a very hairy baby

TOOT BOOT

Olive! posted:

Nothing I've adopted a monkey and I'm raising him as my son, to inherit all of my worldly possessions and titles

drilldo squirt

Olive! posted:

Monkey's are huge assholes. Babies are just freaking dumb.

----------------

3dou

The best kind of sex is VHS.

drilldo squirt posted:

What'd you end up getting?
Also was $5 enough?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

drilldo squirt posted:

Monkey's are huge assholes. Babies are just freaking dumb.

countrerpoint

https://i.imgur.com/dP22ZGU.mp4

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

sockingtonsworth

so far some great counterpoints

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
sleight of hand vs monkeys ii: the sleightening

punchymcpunch

prestidigistigictistigitation

Nosfereefer

there is this place in the netherlands, apenheul, where there are bunch of free range monkeys and apes. youre not allowed to bring small objects inside because some cheeky monkey will steal it

Nosfereefer

as the page says;

Nosfereefer

you could definitely teach a monkey to smoke weed

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo

Nosfereefer posted:

I did a google and it was a good google

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb08EUtRsRY

quote:

VIDEO RECORDED IN THE ZOO....TEXAS USA.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

Nosfereefer posted:

b e e p

i have :smugdog::pipe::420: