Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Agatha: House of Harkness (officially announced 2021)
Agatha: Coven of Chaos (July 2022)
Agatha: Darkhold Diaries (Sept 2022)
Agatha (Seems to have settled around March 2024)

This title seems fake. I guess thats the thing? The show is trolling us? Meta! Agatha all along!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:siren: Nic Cage is playing Spider-man Noir in a live action series :siren:

I hope Ghost Rider makes an appearance :allears:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Now THIS makes me excited.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

I hope he punches a lot of nazis and drinks a lot of egg creams.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Yeah, see Emilia Clarke over there on the side? They were loving warning you this would be poo poo

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010

Defiance Industries posted:

Yeah, see Emilia Clarke over there on the side? They were loving warning you this would be poo poo

And the two on the right were only in the first episode.

Similarly, I was just thinking about how F4 has the best MCU cast since Eternals.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Cythereal posted:

I remember having an X-Men game on the PS2, a top-down RPG starring Magma as the protagonist, that had Master Mold (as a giant mech piloted by a human general) as the final boss.

X-Men Legends II. Those were fun, but repetitive. Even for beat-em-ups.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Inkspot posted:

X-Men Legends II. Those were fun, but repetitive. Even for beat-em-ups.

Magma was 1. 2 was Apocalypse.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

https://twitter.com/MarvelTASReborn/status/1790105525733966022

He'd be too OP, OP :colbert:.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Senerio posted:

Magma was 1. 2 was Apocalypse.

Oh yeah. All those quizzes hidden around the X-Mansion are coming back to me now. The second one let you play as Brotherhood members.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

thrawn527 posted:

I said "could".

oh that show makes me so mad, talk about being less than the sum of it's parts

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

I'm going to be very sad tomorrow.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Technowolf posted:

I'm going to be very sad tomorrow.

I can't believe Wolverine is dead forever!

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
guessing this is the final, actual title for Agatha? also interesting that they're bringing back the Marvel Television branding; probably makes sense to better distinguish their film, live-action TV, and animation output

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1790494367016427660

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

https://twitter.com/frankpallotta/status/1790496257410031825

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I feel like this is the first time they have acknowledged Ironheart in years

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

She's lame

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

I feel like her introduction in Wakanda Forever really did her no favours. She had no real interest in either side of the conflict and was mostly relegated to an object to be fought for

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Barry Convex posted:

guessing this is the final, actual title for Agatha? also interesting that they're bringing back the Marvel Television branding; probably makes sense to better distinguish their film, live-action TV, and animation output

So was the Wardrobe title the other day just a bit? Making fun of the multiple name changes, to setup this reveal?

Okay, I guess.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Irony Be My Shield posted:

I feel like her introduction in Wakanda Forever really did her no favours. She had no real interest in either side of the conflict and was mostly relegated to an object to be fought for
Agreed, I wish they had just changed that part of the movie (also the stuff with Valentina and Agent Ross could have easily been cut). I am not a huge fan of WF because it felt too overstuffed with things and it obviously suffered since the director had to throw out his original script that had T'Challa in it.

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Meanwhile, Wonder Man still has yet to be officially announced, despite having been extensively reported on and having filmed for months. 🤷‍♂️

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Irony Be My Shield posted:

The main thing I remember about her in that movie was murdering some cops on a bridge and the movie not really focusing on that.

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010

FlamingLiberal posted:

Agreed, I wish they had just changed that part of the movie (also the stuff with Valentina and Agent Ross could have easily been cut). I am not a huge fan of WF because it felt too overstuffed with things and it obviously suffered since the director had to throw out his original script that had T'Challa in it.

It was strange that she wasn't a Wakanda Foundation or whatever alumni. That could've made her inclusion a bit more organic.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

live with fruit posted:

It was strange that she wasn't a Wakanda Foundation or whatever alumni. That could've made her inclusion a bit more organic.
Going into the movie, my guess was that they would go that route

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.

The show I really cannot summon a single ounce of enthusiasm for, and the show that is my single most anticipated Marvel project.

In conclusion, the MCU is a land of contrasts.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Barry Convex posted:

Lol well played Marvel

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Of all the stories that they might adapt next season I was not expecting The Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Oh dear

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
* I like that "You turned my X-men against me, shows that at least partially, this is about Xavier's pride.
* Welp, that conversation pretty much guarantees we're getting Onslaught, aren't we?
* I'm pretty sure the magnetosphere being returned wouldn't instantly turnt he lights back on, but still.
* The cameos will continue until morale improves.
* Seriously, a bunch of this feels like 'Look how cool we can make these heroes look. Maybe consider that?'
* Hell yeah, Phoenix!
* Jesus, Phoenix... Guess that's Sinister done. Also, fun W for Morph.
* So they basically wrapped up both major threats in ten minutes?
* Oh, guess they didn't. Brutal. At least we got a badass design out of it.
* Yup, definitely Onslaught.
* Some nice retrophrenology from Rogue. Really gald we get to see her not holding back.
* Hell yeah, Sunspot!
* I need that background track. Also, i can only imagine what a pain in the rear end these big group fights are to animate.
* Hell yeah, Scott!
* Hell yeah, Juiblee! Guess they were keeping her new tricks from episode four for the big finale.
* Hell yeah, Beast!
* "Scott, you'll die!" "It's what you would do." Harsh, Scott.
* Well, that's Cable's 'happy' ending.
* Another banger background track!
* Hell yeah, Morph!
* MAGNETO LIVES!
* ...no Onslaught?
* I've seen those markings before...
* Well, that's one hell of a cliffhanger.

Amazing finale. Didn't expect them to subvert things like that. Can't wait to see where they go next.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Magneto lives!

Lots of fun cameos this episode.

Holy gently caress that teaser for season 2. I want it now.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
Felt the finale was decent. Didn’t quite hit the highs of the season, but it was a good wrap up. Didn’t really go into Onslaught at all, but did finally pay off all the Apocalypse hints all season and his new potential Death. And far as I remember, this will also be our first real role for Rachel Summers in both series, after having cameod a coupled of times? Maybe we’ll actually get a pregnancy redux and have Rachel’s birth and raising happen in a mainline continuity.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Defiance Industries posted:

Of all the stories that they might adapt next season I was not expecting The Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix

I'm totally here for this particular storyline. Looks like it was Rachel who brought them into the future somehow, while stranding the rest with En Sabah Nur

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I kinda hope that Sinister is still around. If not, he went out like a loving punk. At the very least it should've been Cable to do it and not phoenix out of nowhere.

Zellus
Apr 3, 2010

Incompetence surrounds me!
Was weirdly surprised by the Mary Jane cameo. I guess Peter found her after all.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
gently caress any more live action marvel; this is how you loving do it. hell yes. more please. i'm still reeling; what a loving closer.

DiscoJ
Jun 23, 2003

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

I kinda hope that Sinister is still around. If not, he went out like a loving punk. At the very least it should've been Cable to do it and not phoenix out of nowhere.

He's clearly just depowered rather than dead. And he's been messing with Jean since season 2, so it being her was fitting I think.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009

Zellus posted:

Was weirdly surprised by the Mary Jane cameo. I guess Peter found her after all.

I had to rewind and make sure I wasn't seeing things. It was cool it was basically the exact same old cartoon designs for both of them.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Overlord K posted:

I had to rewind and make sure I wasn't seeing things. It was cool it was basically the exact same old cartoon designs for both of them.

Yeah interesting that Peter is in his 90s-rear end civies with rioting going on. I'm into it honestly, leave them to it, although there's probably other stuff you'd expect him to suit up for.

And Spider-man TAS didn't end until January 98, so she's not disappeared yet.

DiscoJ
Jun 23, 2003

BizarroAzrael posted:

Yeah interesting that Peter is in his 90s-rear end civies with rioting going on. I'm into it honestly, leave them to it, although there's probably other stuff you'd expect him to suit up for.

That's the moment where the news is talking about asteroid M's collision course with the US east coast. People were leaving the city, not rioting. Though the effects of the earlier looting can still be seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Was it just me or was the camera focusing heavily on Colossus' portrait during the Forge/Bishop scene?