Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

nut but she still suckin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Robot Wendigo posted:

I just wanted Wendy back with that fun sleep gimmick and now she's all Agent Cooper at the end of Season One Twin Peaks

Season TWO, you silly goose!

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I often wonder what the gently caress the plan for this was:

I was at the RAW where Finn did his “yeah well I’m spooky too :mad:” promo and was howling the whole time he was posted up and glaring directly into a camera for a weirdly long time so they could do the pumpkin face overlay thing

I think Kane came back that night too in a cage match between Braun and Roman or something idk weird night but Pumpkinhead really stuck with me

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

real Wendy Choo heads know that she originally was the evil kung fu master of Xia Li and That Other Guy before she got really sleepy, this is just a return to her roots

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Wasn't this from the first time Finn got fed to Roman and WWE tried to assure us that no, really, Finn is still a credible main eventer after losing like a loser.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Grendels Dad posted:

Wasn't this from the first time Finn got fed to Roman and WWE tried to assure us that no, really, Finn is still a credible main eventer after losing like a loser.

No, this was the time where "The Demon" Finn Balor lost via turnbuckle collapse.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

the dam iwc is fickle

Nah, I think I just have horrible taste.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Pylons posted:

No, this was the time where "The Demon" Finn Balor lost via turnbuckle collapse.

Has Finn used the demon paint since then?

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Pretty sure the cell match against Edge was the last time.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://x.com/WWE/status/1798384287516869109

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Magikarp-rear end demon.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

DEH!

The WWE Speed RECORD?!

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

Open Marriage Night posted:

Pretty sure the cell match against Edge was the last time.

God this match sucked.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Dango Bango posted:

Has Finn used the demon paint since then?

i think they did it as much as they could have really done it without killing the gimmick entirely. finn can do it when he's on a semi-retirement run for a huge pop but he doesnt need to. they got a ton of juice out of "prince devitt got full body paint one time to cover up how deathly sick he was"

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Maduo posted:

real Wendy Choo heads know that she originally was the evil kung fu master of Xia Li and That Other Guy before she got really sleepy, this is just a return to her roots

:hmmyes:

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

Kosmo Gallion posted:

God this match sucked.

Edge should stop doing cage matches against spooky bullshit after how his two turned out

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

i think they did it as much as they could have really done it without killing the gimmick entirely. finn can do it when he's on a semi-retirement run for a huge pop but he doesnt need to. they got a ton of juice out of "prince devitt got full body paint one time to cover up how deathly sick he was"

I could not disagree more, I feel that the big problem with demon Finn was him only doing one look

Pumpkin head demon aside, Finn getting to dress however the hell he wanted for unique, custom entrances meant he got to do more interesting stuff than just “dreadlocks and venom mouth”. They made him basically stop doing anything different when he was going from nxt to the main roster

Even the England Jack the Ripper entrance was cool and felt different

I get that it’s for merch purposes but I do feel that locking the look down handcuffed him creatively

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lol

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
So is speed just tournament after tournament?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Seeing Karl in that Speed graphic cracks me up because of how sycophantic he and Gallows have become in the relaunched Talk N' Shop.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

shiksa posted:

finn can do it when he's on a semi-retirement run
prince devitt undoubtedly got paid, but whew, what a career that could've been

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

The demon as an alternate personality is so dumb

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Professional wrestling is dumb.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Uncle Howdy hacked Raw Talk intro

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
have any of the Speed matches gone to time limit draws? Or do they work on the same alternate physics as multi-fall or Survivor Series matches where everyone is just easier to beat?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

CopywrightMMXI posted:

So is speed just tournament after tournament?

That’s AEW

Stevel
Dec 25, 2004
These moonlight desires haunt me....

They clipped the match?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Asuka likely out till 2025

https://twitter.com/WWEAsuka/status/1798442757515878690

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
She will come back as a cyborg.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i dont know where they are in the storyline but the payoff to the dominick/liv/rhea love triangle story needs to be the return of the custody of dominick ladder match.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

the consent of dominick ladder match

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

glass breaking, she's coming back as Stone Cold. bad rear end.

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

according to the experts i have on tap, the current lineal custodian of dominik (treating custody as a title that is transferred through pinfall or submission) is Cody Rhodes

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

a sexual harassment angle while they're in the news for sex-related offences. you write what you know i guess

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Kennel posted:

She will come back as a cyborg.

Uh oh.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

DEH!

Ivypls posted:

according to the experts i have on tap, the current lineal custodian of dominik (treating custody as a title that is transferred through pinfall or submission) is Cody Rhodes

I assume it goes Cody < Roman < Rey, who's before that?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Ivypls posted:

It's actually Adam Copeland, funnily enough.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/1cxj92s/who_is_the_lineal_father_of_dominik_mysterio_if/

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

this is a better result than cody tbh

especially him and christian trading it back and forth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

lmao