Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
If you do really well and get a killstreak you unlock Crashbreaker and can bounce your flaming Tesla down a highway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Songbearer posted:

If you don't feed the Tesla a small child every 30 minutes it shuts down and bursts into flames like you're getting Daytona checkpoints

ugh.... so tired of hearing people complain about this. It's a known issue, guys! Elon is probably looking into it as we speak.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

DeeplyConcerned posted:

ugh.... so tired of hearing people complain about this. It's a known issue, guys! Elon is probably looking into it as we speak.

nah, this only rated as concerning. no look into it was issued, sorry

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

Where would you say You Only Live Twice falls on this scale?

one of my faves. filmed in himeji castle. should get a pass cuz absolutely no one in japan cares and it was completely absurd, but yellow face ain't great regardless

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Azhais posted:

That mine is a bigger non-story than hunter's laptop

No one really cares about the mine itself, it's representative of the fact that Elon Musk was born wealthy. hth

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

QuarkJets posted:

No one really cares about the mine itself, it's representative of the fact that Elon Musk was born wealthy. hth

What, a mine that snopes, reuters, etc can't even find solid evidence existed? Or even the thin evidence of "he paid $50k for a share of a mine in 86 that collapsed in 89"?

It's hilarious how that's blown up to "Errol 'DeBeers' Musk"

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

QuarkJets posted:

Born wealthy with tentative connections to something really loving shady. "Aparthide emerald mine" is just a way to call Elon a rich scumbag with a bit of artistic flourish.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Azhais posted:

What, a mine that snopes, reuters, etc can't even find solid evidence existed? Or even the thin evidence of "he paid $50k for a share of a mine in 86 that collapsed in 89"?

Wow, so the only interesting and slightly colourful aspect of Elon's upbringing is complete bullshit? He really is just some otherwise boring rich rear end in a top hat with parental issues, huh?

:sad:

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I think it would be a good and humbling experience if Elon stepped into a real mine

Sorry, onto

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Azhais posted:

None of those details matter to anyone, not even a little bit. No one cares, a huge Rolling Stone article could be released tomorrow headlined "Elon Musk emerald mine never existed" and it would change nothing.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Azhais posted:

Model 3 or Y? How many kids have you run over beta testing fsd?

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Azhais posted:

who cares if it is real or not, the funny thing is that musk was the one claiming to have had a family emerald mine that he's now denying

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

QuarkJets posted:

also it's funny that he was bragging about it and now is pretending that the sensationalist media made it up

like even if it somehow turns out to be fake, that means elon made up being a blood emerald heir for clout, lmao

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
the hunter laptop is a particularly bad comparison too because the only effect that had was to make the world aware that hunter has a massive cock, whereas elon just convinced the world that his family are people who own a blood-mine

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Esplanade posted:

...when your Apartheid mine mogul dad is a better person than you are.

I think what really sticks with me from the Nytimes article about bazingas slamming their cars into barriers as a real life Twitter like was Tesla cars instaneously being more deadly in lower income neighborhoods.

The Apartheid Ride

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

Esplanade posted:

...when your Apartheid mine mogul dad is a better person than you are.

I wouldn't go that far.

https://www.lyricsstory.net/elon-musk-dad-married-step-sister/

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Songbearer posted:

I think it would be a good and humbling experience if Elon stepped into a real mine

Sorry, onto

Cue up the Zoolander montage. Only he walks into the mine holding a sink (still dressed in black face though).

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
the elon musk center for cars who can't drive good

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Pf. Hikikomoriarty posted:

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

*Throws wi-fi router off table* What is this, a server block for ants?

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Might I suggest;

the elon musk thread for cars who can't drive good

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
lmao Andrew Tate detained till 27th Feb now

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
they took his money and guns along with the house and cars so he has nothing to bribe anyone with lol

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Tai posted:

Got owned so hard by Greta he needs protective cuckstody.

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Tai posted:

That's how long he's gonna train to perfect his dragon punch

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

it's pretty awesome that every 30 days Andrew Taint has to go through a custody hearing to be told he can go gently caress himself lmao

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Wait are we doubting the emerald story that Musk himself told as a defense of him

Musk fans are loving weird

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Maybe he just bought cheap loose emeralds to try to impress folks. I have one that's like 11 dollars. It's very opaque, included, and I think whoever cut it was drunk because it is NOT symmetrical at all. But it's cheap and I can tell everyone I mined it myself

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

The most important thing about the emerald mine story is that it makes Elon mad when people say it

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Wait are we doubting the emerald story that Musk himself told as a defense of him

Musk fans are loving weird

Yeah I'm confused too. Is the mine real or not? I mean it's straight from his own interviews

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Tai posted:

Alpha male poo poo right there

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Tai posted:

Greta's pacing the fence outside the prison, clanking glass bottles on her fingers and saying "AAAAAAaaaannndreeeeewwwwww....."

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

:perfect:

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

it's pretty awesome that every 30 days Andrew Taint has to go through a custody hearing to be told he can go gently caress himself lmao

Hehe, Greta's tweet was so on the money!

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Yeah I'm confused too. Is the mine real or not? I mean it's straight from his own interviews

To be fair, Elon Musk saying something generally makes it less likely to be true.

If it is a lie, though, it's very funny that he's now loudly swinging against those drat liberals believing his own lie.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

They doing that because they think he's a flight risk or they just don't like him or both?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

ultrabindu posted:

They doing that because they think he's a flight risk or they just don't like him or both?

it's how pretrial custody in Romania works, but he's absolutely a flight risk that they don't like so it's basically all show for him