Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
the world continues to convince me that the only people that are worse than booking wwe than vince are the fans of wwe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

ziggler was always good.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

PASS THE MASH posted:

He won his first feud back against top heels and he lasted for an hour and a half in a Royal Rumble. Y’all can start complaining if he loses to Big rear end at Backlash

Daniel Bryan is doomed to the Chris Jericho role. He's never gonna be a top guy, he's gonna be the guy top guys beat on their way to the top.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Incessant Excess posted:

It may be wishful thinking but I don't think Ziggler is gonna get a world title shot this year, I think the only notable thing he'll be doing any time soon is make Drew McIntyre look strong.

And have news sites report that his contract is coming up "soon" on a fortnightly basis.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Daniel Bryan is doomed to the Chris Jericho role. He's never gonna be a top guy, he's gonna be the guy top guys beat on their way to the top.

How did a 2013 Triple H promo wind up being posted on PSP?

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Incessant Excess posted:

It's not necessarily being booked poorly but I didn't really like how Ziggler was portrayed as Bryan's equal in the early part of the Rumble.

A steady hand that can last 21 minutes (4th longest) and help work through the jobber train? What a terrible decision.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Yeah it would sure be a horrible fate to have consistent work for years being paid lots of money as a main-eventer, working with all the top guys and occasionally getting to have some fun with a belt.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Evil Badman posted:

A steady hand that can last 21 minutes (4th longest) and help work through the jobber train? What a terrible decision.

He was in the Cody Rhodes spot. Which further convinces me that inside the ring, they are the exact same wrestler.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Can't wait for Bryan to start his hair metal cover band called Urope and occasionally interupt their touring schedule to work alternating WWE and NJPW shows.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Giving bryan iron man and Braun the win was absolutely the right decision that makes them both look strong.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Namtab posted:

Giving bryan iron man and Braun the win was absolutely the right decision that makes them both look strong.

Yeah, that bit' s fine and good. It's the Cass feud that sucks.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I guess if they want to somehow make Cass a heel after he beat up notable rapist enzo there's hardly an easier way.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Namtab posted:

I guess if they want to somehow make Cass a heel after he beat up notable rapist enzo there's hardly an easier way.

ALLEGED rapist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I feel like Ziggler's ceiling in 2018 is "guy who eventually annoys Drew until Drew kills him"

• Locked thread