Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Toni in black and white is an incredible touch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Dango Bango posted:

Toni in black and white is an incredible touch

It really is. I also miss Penelope and Bunny

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

We Got Us A Bread posted:

Somewhere, Darby Allin started smiling, and he doesn't know why.

it's like the dude has absolutely found his niche, and I love it so much

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
tee-hee

https://x.com/dabryceisright/status/1792698589225099733

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

That shirt is struggling

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
I would not be shocked if that shirt exploded after he like picked up a chair or something

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

that shirt is vince's quads the moment batista and cena hit the floor at the same time

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Power Windows posted:

That shirt is struggling

hes freakin jacked, baby

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Power Windows posted:

That shirt is struggling

When a pound of lean beef is stuffed in an 8 ounce package

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Sending the pics of Silver to twitter menswear guy rn

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Off the rack the dude’s options are shirts that struggle or shirts with 24” collars that also hang to his knees, he’s doing the best he can

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Silver has an absolutely freak body to try and dress.

And he's in the Dark Order so he's not making custom money

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Seams posted:

Sending the pics of Silver to twitter menswear guy rn

I need him to do rundowns of wrestler gear and luchadors in suits (because that look goes HARD) because his commentary is perfection.

https://twitter.com/dieworkwear/status/1791208814815195258?s=46&t=Tp5H-VWSt8553Uznkej47Q

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
https://twitter.com/RJCity1/status/1792706914817863999?t=Q4OE2hPZVYuZLxf58caisQ&s=19

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom

Already back to business as usual

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

https://x.com/Farcethemusic/status/1792932367406858267?t=wiudm4Yhc6tIQbaXK1kfGw&s=19

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
that sound of silence cover is the corniest poo poo in the world

my disturbed story isnt mine but a friend of mine's: he had some job where he was driving around in a van all day and his buddy called him to tell him the guy from disturbed had just walked into his record store, so my friend busted rear end over there and came in, walked up to disturbed guy and said "YOOOOOOOO i LOVE staind!!!!" and he got all mad and left in a huff lmao

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
That cover is so absurdly overrated and destroys the vibe of the original, good on the OP

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I feel like a lot of the time when you say you hate that terrible cover, people hear “I’m too cool to like Disturbed”, when what you actually mean of course is “that cover is objectively loving dogshit and I’m too cool to like Disturbed”

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

It'd be a good cover if he just did the stupid Disturbed vocals out of nowhere mid-song

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

shiksa posted:

my disturbed story isnt mine but a friend of mine's: he had some job where he was driving around in a van all day and his buddy called him to tell him the guy from disturbed had just walked into his record store, so my friend busted rear end over there and came in, walked up to disturbed guy and said "YOOOOOOOO i LOVE staind!!!!" and he got all mad and left in a huff lmao

My hero

While I hate the cover for all the reasons mentioned, I also had to use the song to help a frequently constipated student at work to poop (it was long enough and calmed him down enough to at least get started), so in more than just one way, it's a poo poo song.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

mfcrocker posted:

That cover is so absurdly overrated and destroys the vibe of the original, good on the OP

I'll be honest, I hate no idea there were people who actually rated it. Obviously Disturbed are an easy target, but that's nobody's fault but their own for allowing David Draiman to go "OOO AH AHA AHH"

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

forkboy84 posted:

I'll be honest, I hate no idea there were people who actually rated it.

I have friends who don’t like ‘heavy’ music at all so have absolutely no interest in Disturbed but genuinely think that cover is “beautiful” and dude has “an incredible voice”

It’s an interesting voice for sure but that cover being beautiful is lol

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

I had genuinely never heard the Disturbed cover before and now my morning is ruined, cheers.

In the hopes of cleansing the thread here's an actually good cover by a metal guy: Crosses (Chino Moreno from Deftones) covering One More Try by George Michael. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6lZXZrrgQo

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

didn’t they also cover land of confusion? bands should only be allowed ONE cover, that’s IT.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Chino Moreno has done a lot of covers I enjoy tbf.

I really dig most of the covers on the b-sides and rarities compilation he put out with Deftones even, especially simple man, and the chauffeur.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

the escape goat posted:

didn’t they also cover land of confusion? bands should only be allowed ONE cover, that’s IT.

Yeah, that one actually worked alright

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

shiksa posted:

This is the only acceptable cover of that song (it owns)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tuls4GTebs

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

the escape goat posted:

They covered Tears for Fears ‘Shout’ before that.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://youtu.be/17JRkXlFo90

dudes will hear this and say hell yeah

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

stab posted:

This is the only acceptable cover of that song (it owns)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tuls4GTebs

This isn't the mariachi version at all

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

the escape goat posted:

On the flip side, Faith and Blue Eyes are good covers by Limp Bizkit. My wife the other day told me she didn't know Faith was a cover and she heard the original and was like "The 90s one was so much better." Fall in love more and more with that woman.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Shard posted:

On the flip side, Faith and Blue Eyes are good covers by Limp Bizkit. My wife the other day told me she didn't know Faith was a cover and she heard the original and was like "The 90s one was so much better." Fall in love more and more with that woman.

That's a keeper right there.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Shard posted:

Guilty pleasure but I loved their Mission Impossible theme song when it came out. Limp Bizkit was such an interesting time of music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4b3XGMdpD0

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Shard posted:

Faith was good but I really hated the Behind Blue Eyes cover. I'd rather listen to Sound of Silence tbh.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Limp Bizkit's Behind Blue Eyes cover had that fuckin speak and say portion of the song and it immediately torpedoes anything it had going for it.

Makes it even funnier, so I still can't hate it.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Shinjobi posted:

Limp Bizkit's Behind Blue Eyes cover had that fuckin speak and say portion of the song and it immediately torpedoes anything it had going for it.

I know Wes wasn't in the band at the time, but if they redo that song with a sick guitar solo, I'd love it

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Shinjobi posted:

I remember hearing it for the first time on the radio and when they got to 'DISCOVER' laughing out loud.