Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
when will people take this thread seriously
when he declared officially his candidacy in the dem primary
when he wins his first state primary or caucus
HA HA HA How Is Toxxing Real Like Just Walk Away From The Basta
lol ya'll toxxed for basta
you loving morons
View Results

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Jon Joe posted:

The year is 2020. The primary has concluded, and it is Avenatti vs Trump.

A recission hits the United States economy. Trump holds his finger over a button for five seconds, shouts "Get me some McDonalds!" and then presses it. It is labled 'Emergency Keynsianism'.

Money floods into worker's pockets and through the US economy. The media goes wild, praising Trump for his ultimate maturity into his role. A small glimmer of leftist hope is soiled by his orange hands. The rhetoric is his.

Avenatti realizes that the average American will vote for the man who fed them. He cannot fight Trump by calling him phony, because Trump would then only attack him from the left. He has only one option left.

Avenatti steals Trump's words, and adds only that we need more. You, average American, recieve this bounty in continium. Trump cannot press the button more than once, because he will only sacrifice once.

This new Avenatti evolves past his simple Trump bashing and becomes a leftist machine gun, operating on the only platform that can defeat Trump's bald-faced trickery: New New Deal.

Whether he will do this is immeterial, as this was his only choice to win. He wins. Now 2021, President Avenatti inherents the United States economy and, before he can do anything, the bomb Trump planted inside explodes. The button was only a band-aid, but profit motive is steady and ruthless.

Avenatti desperately tries to pick through the wreckage, but only so much can be done. He goes down as a single term president even though massive gains in structural integrity were achieved under his rule. Populists canidates lose steam, and the future is uncertain, but hopeful. He was sacrificed for our sins.

Basta.

Anyway this is dumb as hell so I'm also toxxing for Bernie.

Emmideer has issued a correction as of 04:51 on Sep 27, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

jesus he's bodied like 6 different nazi shitheads today lmOa

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

redneck nazgul posted:

the man eats decorum and spits hot fire

god i hope he doesnt win but hes doing everything it takes to win

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

http://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1045155691470761984

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

redneck nazgul posted:

the man eats decorum and spits hot fire

There is a good medieval Dutch expression that applies here, "he who eats fire shits flames"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I can't loving believe the fate of America is going to come down to Trump vs Avenatti.

Basta-la-vista, baby.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
hey lmao he cspammed up trump's handle in that tweet i just noticed. doalnd tramp

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

doanld tramp gettin fuckin trampled by the bastabus

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Jon Joe posted:

I can't loving believe the fate of America is going to come down to Trump vs Avenatti.

Basta-la-vista, baby.

yeah...ain't it cool!?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

again its hilarious that don lemon went full bald on basta eve

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

crazy cloud posted:

hey lmao he cspammed up trump's handle in that tweet i just noticed. doalnd tramp

ahaha, WEAR THE HAT AVENATTI

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

For a brief moment I thought Don Lemon was Charles Barkley. lmao

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Spergin Morlock posted:

For a brief moment I thought Don Lemon was Charles Barkley. lmao

Shut up and basta.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Wait, better pun:

Basta, Shut Up and Jam!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Jon Joe posted:

Shut up and basta.

i never stopped

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Spergin Morlock posted:

i never stopped

Bastinga.

twoday
May 4, 2005

Jon Joe posted:

A recission hits the United States economy. Trump holds his finger over a button for five seconds, shouts "Get me some McDonalds!" and then presses it. It is labled 'Emergency Keynsianism'.

Money floods into worker's pockets and through the US economy. The media goes wild, praising Trump for his ultimate maturity into his role. A small glimmer of leftist hope is soiled by his orange hands. The rhetoric is his.

Avenatti realizes that the average American will vote for the man who fed them. He cannot fight Trump by calling him phony, because Trump would then only attack him from the left. He has only one option left.

Avenatti steals Trump's words, and adds only that we need more. You, average American, recieve this bounty in continium. Trump cannot press the button more than once, because he will only sacrifice once.

This new Avenatti evolves past his simple Trump bashing and becomes a leftist machine gun, operating on the only platform that can defeat Trump's bald-faced trickery: New New Deal.

Whether he will do this is immeterial, as this was his only choice to win. He wins. Now 2021, President Avenatti inherents the United States economy and, before he can do anything, the bomb Trump planted inside explodes. The button was only a band-aid, but profit motive is steady and ruthless.

Avenatti desperately tries to pick through the wreckage, but only so much can be done. He goes down as a single term president even though massive gains in structural integrity were achieved under his rule. Populists canidates lose steam, and the future is uncertain, but hopeful. He was sacrificed for our sins.

Basta.

The only thing I would add is that the New New Deal is already one of his stated policy platforms and it's going to be called the Real Deal (check the manifesto)

twoday
May 4, 2005

Jon Joe posted:

Shut up and basta.

Shut Up and Basta Gaiden

twoday
May 4, 2005

Cloaked posted:

this is my shameful toxx. i saw this thread when we had a single digit page count and did nothing. on board before we hit 1000 tho.

repent all ye lurkers and face to basta.

Nothing matters, welcome

Hastings
Dec 30, 2008

Holy gently caress guys call the paramedics Basta Lord ended her

twoday
May 4, 2005

I̷̛͙̝͇̻͌͐̋͊͛̓͘ ̴͔̑͗̂̿̆̃̊͘͘͘͜a̶̹̘̘̱̰̩̅̊͆́̍̿́͌̓̽̈́̕͝m̴̗͓̦̜̐̍͋̓̿̈́̾̿̽̋͌̓͑͘͠ ̷͈̱͉͓̓͊̃͆̃̋̐̃͒̈́͐͐̈́͘͠t̵̢̢̧̙̼̳̺͔̹̙͇̤̘͔͛́̇̈́͆͒̆̑̿̈́̂̂̄̉̚ͅh̸̰̪̆ǫ̵̛͖̫̫͇̺̣̻̱͚̬̟̩̅͊͑̂̅̊̐̀̄͐̑͜ṟ̶͂̉́̒̈́̀̇̕͠͝ơ̵̧̢͈͈͍͎̜͓̭̋̏̂̓̉̃̿̿̃͜u̶̢̬̳̼͈͉̺̪̭̭̘̲̾ģ̸̛̰̺̳͈͍̈́͌̓̀̈́͂̊́̎͜͝h̷̼̖̳̾͑̑̂̽̉̑͆͛͗̚l̸̩̰̽̔̎y̷̯̹̒̇̆̿̂͛̌͂͝ ̷̛̦̖̒̈́͗̄̓́̔̒͛̈̈́͠͠ė̵̤̦̖̤̯̻̩̎̽̒͐̈͠ņ̸̯̦̩͝j̵̗̲̯̩͖̞̬̬̻̘̋̔̑̈́̋̃ö̸̢̤̳͚͉́́́̃̃͑̽͑̂͊͘y̶̡̭̙͈͙͇̯̹̏͒͜i̶̞̮̱̝̬͙͑̾̆̓͊̓̉̕n̶̠͊̀͌͋̓̆̀̇̈͒̈̊ḡ̶̲̤̟͚̰̎̊̽͌̔͒̇̈̈͘ ̵̘͈̰̝̇̔͗̈̎͗̋͜͜͝ͅļ̶̢͙̱̯̯̩̦̓̿̍̓̾̅̅̅̾̑̽̈ȉ̵̧̡͓̼͚̭͙̘̘̒̀̋͌̑v̸̨̡̜̼͖̪͔͈͎̫̻̘̘̆̄i̶̙͎̻͇̤̫̽͒̎̉͜ń̷̨̲̮̟̻͖̗̔̋͐̓̑͒̏̓͛̅̉͝͝͝g̷͓̰̺̖͎̲͙͔̐̚͘ ̵̫͍̦͇̲̀̓̚ḭ̸̤͇͉͛͊̔͐̏͒̈́̓́͊̈́̈́͜n̸̨̠̞̞̪̯͐̓́̎͑́̕͠ͅ ̸̰̲̝̰̩͈̳̒̈́̈́h̵̤͐̓̅́̚i̵̩̯̣͎̗̺͚͚̥͕̣͕͔̫̓͌͜s̶͖̈̀̈́̓͗̃ ̵̮͕̰͓̬̹̺̰͐͂̔̐̏̏̒͝͝h̴̛̛̖̮̍̅̃̏͝ḛ̶̢̩͓͍͎̎̓̇͋̈̓̈͒͌̓͒͐͝a̶̢͓͍̫͍̭̼̼̝̱̋̉̇̆̈́̽̓̚͠͝͝ͅͅd̷̨͉͈̘̜̟͉͗͂͂̀̐̈́̉̀̾̇͘͜ ̸̛̘͕̈́̓̋̎̆̃̑̄̓̔͗͘̚͝r̴̡̖͙̭̠̖͕̈̃̓͛̓̓̇̈́̾̇̿͌̏̽͝ę̵͉̩̜̞̫̆͋͛̌ͅn̶̘̘̊̈́̂́̽̌̆̾̔͐t̶̡̡̫͉̜͚̥̗̖̻̞͇̉̌̊̿̓͆̒̊̊̈́̈́̉̌͜͠ ̴̡̢̧̬̩̣̝̳͉̲̬̟̫̿͗͗́͂͜f̴̡̧̦̻̙̦̯̳͔̹̪̖͇͐̀̇ṛ̸͚̬͙̘̉̅̑ͅḙ̴̘̠̺̬̳͗͂̒̈́̔̚ȩ̸̡̞̩̹̥̮͚̲̮̤͐̈́̔̈́̐͆̀͛̄̂͜

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Jon Joe posted:

Basta.

this but instead of this straight man's interpretation of gay bullshit its the last 40 years of twostep but even more retarded because we developed the internet as a means of communications to survive nuclear war and instead it won't survive something as mild as climate change because in the '00s we sold it to techbros

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

crazy cloud posted:

jesus he's bodied like 6 different nazi shitheads today lmOa

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hes the candidate ive always wanted

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Willie Tomg posted:

this but instead of this straight man's interpretation of gay bullshit its the last 40 years of twostep but even more retarded because we developed the internet as a means of communications to survive nuclear war and instead it won't survive something as mild as climate change because in the '00s we sold it to techbros

Are you having a stroke or am I?

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Jon Joe posted:

Are you having a stroke or am I?

its definitely you because at least i hurry the gently caress up about it

twoday
May 4, 2005

Avenatti has entered politics with the classic strategy one used to enter prison, kick everyone's rear end in the first few weeks and then rule the prison

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Willie Tomg posted:

its definitely you because at least i hurry the gently caress up about it

Look, I have the next 2 years to bastabate.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Jon Joe posted:

Look, I have the next 2 years to bastabate.

comedy is concision. less is more.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

triple sulk posted:

hes the candidate ive always wanted

Willie Tomg posted:

republicans: we just LOVE this guy burning the libs and RINOs on twitter! are these "memes"? they're so good!

democrats, two to three years later: hold my virgin sangria

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

twoday posted:

Avenatti has entered politics with the classic strategy one used to enter prison, kick everyone's rear end in the first few weeks and then rule the prison

:radcat:

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Willie Tomg posted:

comedy is concision. less is more.

The only reason I don't have a good retort to this is because I've run out of dumb basta puns already.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
ya don't say.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

yes we all have brain damage but plot twist, brain damage is good now

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
it is not. things matter. words still mean things. you are still a body at some kind of computer. you're real. you matter.

this thread is fictional. that is the created narrative. none of this actually exists.

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013
Basra?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

crazy cloud posted:

yes we all have brain damage but plot twist, brain damage is good now

Hail satab