Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Looks like a no lynch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
*sigh*

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Y'all non-participants are bums. Bums I tells ya.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Dragonatrix, Opop, and Taste are bustas. Bustas, I tells ya.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Did Dragonatrix even post this game day?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
No lynch.

It's Night 2. Day 3 begins as soon as I get the night actions.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
More arguments are being discredited every day. Is this the end of the console wars as we know them?

Dragonatrix, PS3 has no games (Vanilla Town) has been killed!

tithin, Nintendo's big purple lunchbox (Vanilla Town) has been killed!

It is now Day 3! Deadline is Monday, October 20th at 9:00 PM, EST.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (8): Dr. Hurt, Epsilon Plus, fiery_valkyrie, mfcrocker, Opopanax, Pinterest Mom, Somberbrero, Tremendous Taste

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 20th, 2014 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 2 hours.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
p nice of scum to kill Dragonatrix.

Lynch Crocker, lynch Epsilon. Yadda yadda.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I would have preferred it if they'd killed each other.

Don't forget to add Hurt to your list.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I would have preferred it if they'd killed each other.

Don't forget to add Hurt to your list.

It's kind of hard for me to focus on who the third scum might when I'm pretty sure about the other two, but okay.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah alright ##vote crocker

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
I wanna reread the thread before I vote.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
I find it interesting that I'm the target rather than one of the people that didn't bother voting. Why exactly?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

mfcrocker posted:

I find it interesting that I'm the target rather than one of the people that didn't bother voting. Why exactly?

What's wrong with not voting?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Opopanax posted:

What's wrong with not voting?

There's nothing wrong with voting... unless it leads to a no-lynch. no-lynches by non participation have a tendency to be extremely harmful for town because it makes it so the next day is essentially a repeat of the previous. Nothing gets solved and we retread the same tired cases over and over because we don't have anything else to really build on besides night kills.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:psyduck: I could have sworn we did. I must have mixed this up with something else

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Also Opop, have you actually done any scum hunting so far this game?

(this is a rhetorical question you have not)

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ya ##vote crocker

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

mfcrocker posted:

Also Opop, have you actually done any scum hunting so far this game?

(this is a rhetorical question you have not)

Well we'll find out when you flip I guess

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Someone give me the consolidated case on Crocker? Because voting Ep seems like the smarter strat here.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Opopanax posted:

Well we'll find out when you flip I guess

You've done absolutely gently caress all to progress a case against me, or anyone else for that matter.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Dr. Hurt posted:

Someone give me the consolidated case on Crocker? Because voting Ep seems like the smarter strat here.

See also:

Somberbrero posted:

Taste has been driving discussion and getting people to post, that's town. Even if I thought he were scum I wouldn't really want to lynch one of the more active players in the thread.

mfcrocker is posting and therefore... *activates Somberbrero Logic Inversion Gate* ... Is Scum ? ! ?

I honestly think Somber's entire argument boils down to "disagrees with me, is scum" or "doesn't post the way I post, is scum". Notice that he only starts suspecting mfcrocker after mfcrocker calls him out on tunneling me? He's basically ignored counterarguments to anything he's said. He's spent every game day trying to kill me and his short list is a cycle of me and four other people.

Somberbrero posted:

It's kind of hard for me to focus on who the third scum might when I'm pretty sure about the other two, but okay.

Bullshit. You're better than that. You should at least have a guess when you've spent every other day naming two or three people. We'd be finding scum if Somber turned his talents towards someone else; there's no doubt he's a good mafia player and if he was more willing to look at someone else we'd be much further along. Instead, he's focused on me to the extent that I don't think he's even really considering other scum other than throwing out half-assed guesses. The fact that the only scum death this game was caused by other scum is worrying.

Also Jesus Christ Opop are you even trying? You didn't even manage to vote last day. mfcrocker is right, you haven't done poo poo.

##vote Somberbrero; you're still making ridiculous pushes when we have people who literally didn't vote last day going all "oh whoops sorry btw vote crocker lol". You'd suspect Opop tomorrow if he didn't agree with you today. I'm really failing to see how mfcrocker is any scummier than Opop or TT.

If you want to lynch me or mfcrocker, you should have voted with your first post. You're waiting to see who's going to die anyways and then vote safely.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Let's baste this turkey.

##vote Sombrero

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't see how somber's doing anything unusual for him

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Baste the drat turkey Opop. It's not like you have anything better to do.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Excuse me Hurt Thanksgiving was a week ago.

Unless that was a euphemism :forkbomb:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

:henget:

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
I'm (obviously) fine with a Somber lynch but I think this is a better vote:

#vote Opopanax

He's doing exactly gently caress all this game bar riding on popular lynches.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I just reread and I no longer remember why I though crocker was scum.
##unvote

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Pinterest Mom posted:

I just reread and I no longer remember why I though crocker was scum.
##unvote

Who was number 2 on your list?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I think hurt is scum this game mr opop

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tremendous Taste posted:

My gut says crocker but hey there's more than 1. I can't focus on more than 1 person at a time

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Deadline is tomorrow night yes? I will Reread then in the airport

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

Taste where were you last deadline??

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don't remember which day it was tbh

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If it was Thursday I was driving to alma mater

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

We lost to loving Villanova

gently caress

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

That's rough buddy. We finally broke a four game losing streak against Georgia Tech yesterday. To be fair, we allllmost beat Notre Dame if it weren't for us messing up right at the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Epsilon, I haven't responded to you because I feel it is a waste of my time, frankly. I am usually busy on weekends and you're not arguing in good faith. The idea that I'm unfairly focused on you is very silly, but something that you've been able to capitalize on effectively. You say that even when you scumhunt I'm all over you for no reason, and people buy into the emotionality of that because you're newer and I'm traditionally kind of a dickhead. I'm tired into playing into this negative feedback loop.

However, I would continue to argue that you have never sincerely tried to find scum, even your best efforts this game have been overwrought non-sequiturs. Even now you're voting me for what, being 'wrong?' I'm legitimately asking, I stopped actually reading your posts because I don't need to. If I need to actually go line-by-line on why none of your posts host sensible town positions, that's something I can do tomorrow. I just doubt that anyone will read it.

Hurt what are you doing? Why the 180?

• Locked thread