Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

Except that I have never given a poo poo about looking scummy. I'm not scum, so you sitting here trying to peg me as scum for voting the claimed 3P since nobody wants to even look at my scum pick is just bad play on your part.

thats not what my post says at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

JakeP posted:

which is exactly my point, he only suggests it because it made him look extremely scummy not to be considering it, which he isnt

I feel like normally you'd be golden with this train of thought but you really did say you weren't going to help at all. I mean if he's scum you gave him an absolute free pass with that comment because it's outright antagonistic towards town. It all it did was help justify policy-executing 3P.

HiipFire posted:

I would like to revisit Opop's proposal from earlier where he asked everyone to be less hostile cause I want more chill in this game plz ppl

I feel like things have gone down fairly civilly.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I feel like normally you'd be golden with this train of thought but you really did say you weren't going to help at all. I mean if he's scum you gave him an absolute free pass with that comment because it's outright antagonistic towards town. It all it did was help justify policy-executing 3P.

it amused me to say, i was a little jk though i forgot to say jk though so no oen could know, a natural mistake

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

100YrsofAttitude posted:

except when i called asiina poo poo beard

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

JakeP posted:

what about Kash or MMT?

they are the other ones I think are scum

Not Kash. I've liked his play this game and he seems pretty town to me. That may bite me in the rear end if he's killed and flips scum, but I'm not seeing it.

I prefer my case on Tommunist over the one I had made on PMush, but I'd still go back to it.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Here, I'll make this easy since I'm not under any real pressure, this is my claim:

I'm a vanilla town, specifically a D+ student who is struggling to make it through a big load of classes.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

100YrsofAttitude posted:

The last 2-3 pages have been fine yeah

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

TMMadman posted:

Here, I'll make this easy since I'm not under any real pressure, this is my claim:

I'm a vanilla town, specifically a D+ student who is struggling to make it through a big load of classes.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
inb4 a pr dies tonight

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
oh actually add cpig to my shortlist of scum

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

JakeP posted:

it amused me to say, i was a little jk though i forgot to say jk though so no oen could know, a natural mistake

That's fair enough I guess. At least you get why it may have been a bad idea I suppose.

The main reason I'm not voting you is because you're 3P and I'd rather try to hit scum personally, but frankly like people have said there's very little incentive at this juncture in not killing you.

TMMadman posted:

See this is weird. Where did this even come from and why?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

JakeP posted:

The more he lurks the more I'm wary. He find he poo poo posts a lot more as scum though. It's all meta though so I wouldn't really vote based on it.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

JakeP posted:

he wasnt already???????

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

100YrsofAttitude posted:

See this is weird. Where did this even come from and why?

Because I'm tired of Jakes play right now and this derails it.

At this point, it shouldn't even be a question. Nobody is agreeing on anyone else and we have a claimed 3P who said he isn't going to put in effort to hunt scum. Instead, he wants people to focus on me and I'm not scum.

The only lynch at this point has to be JakeP because otherwise we end up having to deal with more of this tomorrow.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
In fact, I'm going to do nothing but vote JakeP until he is lynched.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

how is that any different than what you have been doing

next it will be asiina

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

Because I'm tired of Jakes play right now and this derails it.

At this point, it shouldn't even be a question. Nobody is agreeing on anyone else and we have a claimed 3P who said he isn't going to put in effort to hunt scum. Instead, he wants people to focus on me and I'm not scum.

The only lynch at this point has to be JakeP because otherwise we end up having to deal with more of this tomorrow.

and more contrived bluster. "THE ONLY LYNCH!" Maybe lynching scum would be better

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
So first you didn't like JakeP because he wasn't doing anything as claimed 3P

Now you don't like him cause he's doing something but it's focussed on you and he's claimed 3P.

Sounds a bit OMGUS to me.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
and you keep saying how I won't put in effort, but clearly I am, and you are not, so maybe strike that from the record.

Mod please strike that from the record

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
wait isnt that what jake has been saying ehh whatever im half sleep rn

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
*asleep

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

HiipFire posted:

So first you didn't like JakeP because he wasn't doing anything as claimed 3P

Now you don't like him cause he's doing something but it's focussed on you and he's claimed 3P.

Sounds a bit OMGUS to me.

Except by focusing on me is not hunting scum. So again, there is no reason to keep a 3P around if he isn't going to actually hunt scum.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

Except by focusing on me is not hunting scum. So again, there is no reason to keep a 3P around if he isn't going to actually hunt scum.

I just made 3 other scum reads :shrug:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

and you keep saying how I won't put in effort, but clearly I am, and you are not, so maybe strike that from the record.

Mod please strike that from the record

JakeP posted:

the only proof i have is my role pm but anon narcotics won't let me show that to you all which i think is unfair.

does anyone really think I would do this as scum though? I always put some effort in as scum. Also if i was going to claim survivor as scum i wouldn't do it day 1 after no pressure and after nonchallantly acting like a moron in the 3 or so posts i made prior to that point. Either way tho

My flavor is Dropout i failed out of college in year 1

But you've already said you put in some effort when you are scum. So either way, town wins by hanging you today.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

TMMadman posted:

He is hunting scum, it's just not succesful scumhunting from your perspective.

You can't deny that he's playing very actively rn

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol its like you don't even look at intent you are looking for evidence to solve a mystery or something.

Well you said this, and now you are doing this! RED HANDED

Get it together man holy poo poo

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

HiipFire posted:

He is hunting scum, it's just not succesful scumhunting from your perspective.

You can't deny that he's playing very actively rn

And he said that he puts in effort when he is scum.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
BUSTED

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

HiipFire posted:

wait isnt that what jake has been saying ehh whatever im half sleep rn

Yeah I hear you.

What's weird about this last weird derail is how unnecessary it is.

TMMadman posted:

The thing is you're not hunting scum. in fact you hung your hat on JakeP really early on. You're part of the problem when you say "We can't come to a consensus might as well kill Jake"

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
BOOK HIM LOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

TMMadman posted:

And he said that he puts in effort when he is scum.

ye but people that are scum lie so maybe he lied and he only puts in effort as town

but then if he lied he'd be town but he cant lie as town so he'd be scum

my head hurts

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Yeah I hear you.

What's weird about this last weird derail is how unnecessary it is.

The thing is you're not hunting scum. in fact you hung your hat on JakeP really early on. You're part of the problem when you say "We can't come to a consensus might as well kill Jake"

Once again, nobody wanted to look at my scum pick. And then she replaced.

I don't think Kash is scum and he is the other viable vote right now.

There are several people that have stated they won't be around for the deadline.

The only option is JakeP because he has claimed 3P.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

There are several people that have stated they won't be around for the deadline.

Who do you think is scum

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

HiipFire posted:

tbh JakeP has put a lot more effort into this game than some people including me and I'd keep him in the game for now seeing as I'd rather vote someone that might flip scum

What makes you think Jake won't flip scum?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
like cool you keep saying i claimed 3p sick case dude but just because you keep posting the same thing 100 times doesn't mean you are doing anything

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Murmur Twin posted:

cuz hes smart

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Murmur Twin posted:

Well cause if he hadn't claimed 3p I would've thought he was town since he's actively contributing to the game with valid arguments

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

uh...why do this

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

JakeP posted:

cuz hes smart

thx babe <3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

TMMadman posted:

I mean you're not wrong about JakeP being the only option and yet you've given up so quickly. I'd rather make cases on others especially while given the chance. As for your chic case it was a bit too much OMGUS and I don't think you were seeing the situation objectively.

• Locked thread