Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Moatillata posted:

I'm fine with us, I would like to face off against either Hal and kash or RF and Mr. f

Why Hal and I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Mags and opop, really? Why

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Mags and opop, really? Why

:yeah: there is not enough info to go off on them. If you're trying to force posting they make sense I guess

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hunt scum, not lurkers

If y'all really think those two are top scum candidates then fine but back it up

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Retro Futurist posted:

Dude you didn't PM me or message me or anything so I'm not in our chat

I pmd you in discord

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I think, Ttaste is a good guy.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mr. F! posted:

I pmd you in discord

lol ok that's legit, I haven't logged into Discord in weeks/months but he did message me on there.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. F! posted:

I think, Ttaste is a good guy.

Yeah he's swell but why do you think he is town?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Hal Incandenza posted:

i know this isn't very helpful but right now it's a gut read.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

I think the burden ought to be the other way. Nobody's really scum cased me, even pod says I'm just the best option (which of course is a useful escape valve for scum)

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I scum cased you Fisk, but I guess that's just another burn on me, go on keep acting like nothing is wrong and you are above the fray

Moatillata posted:

I'm fine with us, I would like to face off against either Hal and kash or RF and Mr. f

RF and Mr F would be better. Ideal duel would be them vs whoever of PMom/Fisk remains.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Hunt scum, not lurkers

If y'all really think those two are top scum candidates then fine but back it up

Mr F is a scummy lurker. That bit where he said Max and Pod were more worried about being lynched felt like overreaching to set a narrative.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Mr F is a scummy lurker. That bit where he said Max and Pod were more worried about being lynched felt like overreaching to set a narrative.

This is absolutely what set my alarm bells off with Mags. His excuse for maybe issuing a challenge had RF been around to agree with it was just icing on the cake.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kashuno posted:

Why Hal and I?

Prolly cause Moat thinks you're super scummy! I can kinda see it but I'm not as sure yet cause you always kind of sound this overeager anyway

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Podima posted:

Why you guys? Do you think Bif is scum?

How so?

Nah, I think shes town. I'm just saying if everyone wants the purple parrots to be in the challenge I'm fine with that. Prior to my post that seemed to be the sentiment.

As far as the lynch, if we have a definite scum flip then I would wanna re read interactions with said scum and who defends em. I figured that was pretty self explanatory.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Kashuno posted:

Why Hal and I?

I am leaning scum for you kash

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Max posted:

This is absolutely what set my alarm bells off with Mags. His excuse for maybe issuing a challenge had RF been around to agree with it was just icing on the cake.

Sounds like the PM problem was legit at least. Would've been nice for him to post more in the meantime of course

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mooooat discord keeps freezing on me

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also I very much agree with the sentiments of bif and Max re: Mr.F

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Bifauxnen posted:

Mooooat discord keeps freezing on me

I was wondering why you've been so quiet

:smith:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bif I don't really consider what you did casing, but maybe I missed something

I feel like you're oddly emotionally invested in my lynch which suggests scum to me

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

They're def more defensive than either pmom or I

Max
Nov 30, 2002

So?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Moatillata posted:

I am leaning scum for you kash

If only you didn't suck at mafia :/

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I do not like this duel pmom you suck

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:golfclap:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kashuno posted:

I do not like this duel pmom you suck

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Bif I don't really consider what you did casing, but maybe I missed something

I feel like you're oddly emotionally invested in my lynch which suggests scum to me

Oh no I've been puppetmastered

I'm mad

I'm so mad on the internet

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Honestly I've started to cool on Podima a bit but I don't think any of the others in this have pinged me as hard so I'm gonna just have to sit on it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh no I've been puppetmastered

I'm mad

I'm so mad on the internet

Take a step back, I'm not making fun of you

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Take a step back, I'm not making fun of you

Ok that actually does make me mad, at least own your drat persona

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I mean, I think your vote is trash?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

PMom: "Fisk is scum, he's so scum I'm gonna challenge immediately after the game starts just to try and get him voted out. He's so scum I'm still voting him even"

Fisk: "No way YOU'RE the scum for calling me scum"

Me: "hmm maybe BOTH of you are right

PMom+Fisk in unison: "omg how could you possibly think that you're so stupid that's garbage!!"

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I mean man it'd really suck to do that gambit for nothing right, is that why I'm the one who's getting criticised the most for voting you out of all these other people?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

where the jlaw gif

i found it

Bifauxnen posted:

PMom: "Fisk is scum, he's so scum I'm gonna challenge immediately after the game starts just to try and get him voted out. He's so scum I'm still voting him even"

Fisk: "No way YOU'RE the scum for calling me scum"

Me: "hmm maybe BOTH of you are right

PMom+Fisk in unison: "omg how could you possibly think that you're so stupid that's garbage!!"

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

In fact, even if PMom is town and annoyed that I believe they're a both scum, PMom should be quite happy that I'm voting Fisk first, but nope, PMom was more worried about discrediting me for daring to suggest it's both of them:

Pinterest Mom posted:

keep loving that chicken

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

PMom you are still voting Fisk, do you still believe Fisk is scum

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

yes

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It is his pride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hey guess what, so do I and I think you are less likely out of you two to be scum!

• Locked thread