Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

It's another clue....

Huskus
Emerges
Later,
Patience

Methinks we're just getting started on one of the most epic long-term stories in wrestling history. And I am strapped in with a bucket of popcorn in hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Let's see if they can pull this off

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012
loving hell it's the undertaker's mask

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.

Buglord

Stall_19 posted:

Don't know why you'd watch the show just for that. They upload anything important to YouTube. My consumption of wwe is wor recaps and checking out anything interesting on their YouTube page. Don't need to actually watch the show

Well NOW you tell me!

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

No wonder people feel uncomfortable here even saying anything remotely positive about WWE
I am curious how they square having this group on TV next week that just annihilated everyone at Gorilla Position.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

ugh gently caress this poo poo

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

DEH!
So they shot Chad Gable in the face?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

w2c

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

Can't wait for the Fed enjoyers to join this thread again and repeat this tweet word-for-word.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I thought they were going to Netflix, not Tubi.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

god this is all so gross.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

"without bray around, we all suck!" is too on the nose

e: getting on twitter to guilt trip people into not mocking the incredibly bad and tasteless wrestling thing is low even for a 2024 wwe fan

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Watched the first RAW in a couple of years. Actually, I switched between it and the NBA championship any time either one irritated me. What I learned from tonight:
1) I absolutely hate Pat mcAFee or whatever. I had to turn it off when he was freaking out and using an NFL teleplay set up to showcase Liv Morgan falling onto Dom and her handing him a hotel key. He screamed grinding a bunch and it reminded me of the worst aspects of Jerry Lawler.
2) welcome back Seth, I hope you are healed but you should probably be heading for Cody because you are probably the only one on his level.
3) Yeetbration makes me hate Cole
4) Rey just needs to retire already. You got dom a job so just go home and relax.
5) Chad Gable resigns and he begins losing…who knew!
6) all of that build up for an “Eva Marie comes out just to leave”

RAW, I will not come back to you for a while, goodbye.

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

Read that as "New Wyatt Sucks T-Shirts."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

xbilkis posted:

It's another clue....

Huskus
Emerges
Later,
Patience

Methinks we're just getting started on one of the most epic long-term stories in wrestling history. And I am strapped in with a bucket of popcorn in hand.

rofl

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4063147

okay everyone, read the op, complain about no huskus, have fun and be yourself :)