Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING MARCH TWENTIETH
This poll is closed.
DOOM 39 13.36%
ANIMAL CROSSING 41 14.04%
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING 84 28.77%
Melinda Megamelons and her gang of busty felons (Inc Bowsette) 56 19.18%
hotgirl69 72 24.66%
Total: 292 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
COVID-19 is definitely a poorly considered marketing ploy for Death Stranding’s PC release. I cannot be convinced otherwise.

Regarding the current discussion, the Japanese controller layout with circle being confirm and cross being deny makes more sense to me, but I don’t care much. What truly frustrates me is that it’s not consistent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I'll give Death Stranding covid 19 jokes the benefit that they're at least based on a good game, unlike Plague Inc jokes.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

nioh rules because it is fast

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
What is best version of Bloodstained? I'm guessing PS4?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Roth posted:

I'll give Death Stranding covid 19 jokes the benefit that they're at least based on a good game, unlike Plague Inc jokes.

Death Stranding is super loving great.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

What is best version of Bloodstained? I'm guessing PS4?

PC, better load times, and no performance issues.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sekiro has good combat and no poo poo loot system so its automatically better than Nioh

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Found out today that the address for devolver digital, or at least where merch shipped from, is on West slaughter lane.

Nice

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

nioh and sekiro are fantastic

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the loot in nioh is totally garbage but it's also really fast so that's the only thing i care about

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

"There's a secret society literally underneath Garreg Mach, where the underclass lives, like all the people that couldn't survive because they've done so many crimes or whatever."
"So, what if the Breakfast Club radicalized?"

-- Gita Jackson and Rob Zacny, Waypoint Radio

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Please don’t remind me of the Mighty No. 9 Kickstarter hype, thanks

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I work retail

Why do I work retail now, why

This is the worst time to work retail

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

This tribute is so touching that it made me cry. In fact, it makes me wish I could think of some sort of simile to describe the manner in which it made me cry.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
It made you cry like a Star Citizen backer on Release Date

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Zero missions in San Andreas seem to be garbage. Thank goodness they're all optional.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Ariong posted:

This tribute is so touching that it made me cry. In fact, it makes me wish I could think of some sort of simile to describe the manner in which it made me cry.

:c00lbutt:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Roth posted:

Zero missions in San Andreas seem to be garbage. Thank goodness they're all optional.

Airplane

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I'm finally allowing myself to think about how Bernie lost Super Tuesday and why the youth turnout was low, and I can only feel deep dissapointment in them and my country. My heart is blackened towards my compatriots who can't even bother saving themselves.

Oh and my Grandma's in hospice from lung disease.

Happy St Patricks Day.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Bay area is on lock down for the next month, both my jobs closed because of it. Only really worried because I'm almost out of weed and don't know if cannabis delivery services are considered essential.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

bushisms.txt posted:

Bay area is on lock down for the next month, both my jobs closed because of it. Only really worried because I'm almost out of weed and don't know if cannabis delivery services are considered essential.

The Netherlands managed to keep the weed shops closed for a day. Then they were opened back up due to popular demand.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Andrast posted:

The Netherlands managed to keep the weed shops closed for a day. Then they were opened back up due to popular demand.

The hell do they expect people to do during a lockdown?

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Gripweed posted:

You guys are all, "I'm gonna play Doom during the quarantine!" or "I'm gonna play some long RPG while I'm stuck indoors!"

I'm gonna spend my self isolation playing Ring Fit Adventure, and when the virus is gone and we all emerge into the after-times, I will rule the wasteland with my fantastic physique.

Physique alone means nothing in the wasteland. You also need punked-out bondage gear.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

McSpanky posted:

The hell do they expect people to do during a lockdown?

https://twitter.com/maccolahan9/status/1239476293294370816

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I'm very addicted to Path of Exile again after telling myself I wasn't going to play it until Path of Exile 2 came out. It's just enough game for me to be engaged with it while I can listen to a podcast or watch TV or a movie or something on my other screen and sort of be able to focus on both at once.

Loot games, they're good.

Infinitum: maaaaaaate thank you for the tags fix (I think).

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Maaaaaaaaatttttteeee

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I played a bit more breath of the wild last night and made my way through a graveyard of guardians by a wall near Hateno, then climbed another tower in an attempt to shine more light into the world, then trundled around some foresty areas hoping I would find more shrines. They seem to be well hidden!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

hatty posted:

Please don’t remind me of the Mighty No. 9 Kickstarter hype, thanks

Mighty No. 2

gottem

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
vg did you watch uncut gems yet?

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

VideoGames posted:

I played a bit more breath of the wild last night and made my way through a graveyard of guardians by a wall near Hateno, then climbed another tower in an attempt to shine more light into the world, then trundled around some foresty areas hoping I would find more shrines. They seem to be well hidden!

:3: :allears:

Now that i have all the time in the world, maybe I should get back into it. But do I start a new file, or continue with my last file.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Convex posted:

I watched this last week and its an unbearably loud and confusing movie and apparently people really want this as their entertainment???

I don't think I've ever felt so mystified by why anyone would watch a film much less recommend it.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Convex posted:

No yet! I am sort of hoping that if work from home happens then I can 'work from home' if you catch my drift ;)

(Also because Lady VG saw the trailer and wants to see it and she works evenings so we have to coordinate times well.)

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

JollyBoyJohn posted:

I watched this last week and its an unbearably loud and confusing movie and apparently people really want this as their entertainment???

I don't think I've ever felt so mystified by why anyone would watch a film much less recommend it.

i need to calibrate my measurement tools here what's the last movie you watched that you really loved

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Cowcaster posted:

i need to calibrate my measurement tools here what's the last movie you watched that you really loved

Pixels

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Thinking about watching The Handmaiden again #gameschatmovieclub

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Watched Midsommar yesterday, that was pretty good, followed by Friday 13th Part 2 which was not so good.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

great now this meter is broken

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Needed some lightheartedness so we just watched mr right, a Sam Rockwell/Anna Kendrick film about a psychopath grooming another psychopath. Great movie, but Sam Rockwell is so old, it's hard to dismiss their age gap, although Rockwell is one of the few who can pull off what he does with the script so eh :shrug: kind of want to write a sequel

Feeling brave we then watched hit & run, a dax Shepard/kristen Bell passion project ostensibly about driving muscle cars, with a big dollop of their marriage. It was pretty cute and the driving is really well shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

VideoGames posted:

No yet! I am sort of hoping that if work from home happens then I can 'work from home' if you catch my drift ;)

(Also because Lady VG saw the trailer and wants to see it and she works evenings so we have to coordinate times well.)

Great! Hope you enjoy it!

JollyBoyJohn posted:

I thought it was really well made and acted, and created a sense of tension and uneasiness that was entirely intentional. Also Adam Sandler deserved that award, he was great. Eric Bogosian as well