Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

when you’re trapped in the corporate negative zone you can get a little cranky

what is the shape of that room? that desk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

PCjr sidecar posted:

when you’re trapped in the corporate negative zone you can get a little cranky

what is the shape of that room? that desk?

segment of a torus of radius 230.5m

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

POV: you just asked your boss to sell smaller phones and fewer skus

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Juul-Whip posted:

Stern Tim isn't playing games.

gustavo fring

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Juul-Whip posted:

news cutscene from a video game where textures take too long to load in

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Principal's tired of your antics

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Last Chance posted:

gustavo fring

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Juul-Whip posted:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
lmao

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lol

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

POV: you just asked your boss to sell smaller phones and fewer skus

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

i wish steve could just come back to apple every 10 years and clean house :(

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
jobs' third coming will be a hell of an event

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Last Chance posted:

i wish steve could just come back to apple every 10 years and clean house :(

That would be pretty spooky

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

TOOT BOOT posted:

That would be pretty spooky

gently caress it, it's 2020

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Carthag Tuek posted:

gently caress it, it's 2020

not anymore :ghost:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

are you sure?

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
LOL @ anyone who thought things would somehow become better because 2020 was over and/or because a different senile racist was president.

Like, there wasn't some evil magic attached specifically to the year 2020, it was just the inevitable culmination of bullshit after decades of unresolved problems. since the problems didn't go away when 2020 ended, neither did the bullshit.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

so you’re saying everything will go back to normal in 2022

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Doc Block posted:

LOL @ anyone who thought things would somehow become better because 2020 was over and/or because a different senile racist was president.

Like, there wasn't some evil magic attached specifically to the year 2020, it was just the inevitable culmination of bullshit after decades of unresolved problems. since the problems didn't go away when 2020 ended, neither did the bullshit.

if this is in reference to the airpods max i think you're overstating the problems a bit

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

if this is in reference to the airpods max i think you're overstating the problems a bit
lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
picked up my m1 mba on the way home from work. did not expect to get called "PUTA" today

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Kenny Logins posted:

picked up my m1 mba on the way home from work. did not expect to get called "PUTA" today

if the shoe fits, etc

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
god drat it the joke is with "PUTO" sorry

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

the problem with the airpods has become Malthusian in scope

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

airpods max are a symptom of our societal itself

they will not improve until the world has become a better place

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Doc Block posted:

I don’t think most people believe it that deeply, it’s just nice to have a spot to psychologically reset and a new year is a place where we can do it collectively. regardless of material circumstances it’s probably healthy to imagine having a new start to things every year

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
2020 was actually built on an old Indian burial ground and therefore cursed.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

The Management posted:

america was actually built on an old Indian burial ground and therefore cursed.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Sagebrush posted:

america was actually turned into an old Indian burial ground and therefore cursed.

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed
it was more of a new burial ground at the time

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

Plorkyeran posted:

it was more of a new burial ground at the time

Columbian exchange brosef

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
wow, hbo max works on my old rear end iphone but not on my 8th gen ipad. thanks, tim, you massive shitlord.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

update ios?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
just did. running ios 14.4 now. also removed and reinstalled the app after that. numerous power cycles too. claims my log in info isn’t correct. that’s been checked multiple times.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

President Beep posted:

wow, hbo max works on my old rear end iphone but not on my 8th gen ipad. thanks, tim, you massive shitlord.

just go to the web site which is probably what the app is a wrapper of anyway

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

Nomnom Cookie posted:

Columbian exchange brosef

there are entire north american civilizations that we can only guess and wonder about now, because old world diseases spread in front of explorers and destroyed whole societies before any europeans ever met them. sure, the USA was founded on a new indian burial ground, but it was an old indian burial ground also

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Shaggar posted:

just go to the web site which is probably what the app is a wrapper of anyway

tried that too. the login button on the website is totally inert. :wtc:

e: it changes from gray to purple, so it sees the credentials, but touching is does nothing.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
try it in Microsoft Edge for ios

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

President Beep posted:

tried that too. the login button on the website is totally inert. :wtc:

e: it changes from gray to purple, so it sees the credentials, but touching is does nothing.

ah, you're holding it wrong