Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Aaaaah, I didn't realize Prof started another LP! Hello, old crew, I've never even heard of this game before.

Chapter 1 went about the way I expected... although actually less dark, considering. The focus seems to be on the emotional pain there, rather than the physical it could have gone for. I actually feel quite bad for Nellie, since it seems like she felt extremely isolated. Although... all the maids are from good families, and it seems other highborn children were invited over to play when they were younger, and combine that with the birthday party and it feels like her parents were TRYING to throw socialization at her, although with an ulterior motive of marriage.

It's not like she didn't know her feelings for Mell were twisted and could never bear fruit. She even seemed to have researched incest and the punishments for it. Probably she would have grown out of it, as much as possible, but by deliberately playing up her immaturity to try and keep Mell close in a socially acceptable way, she drove him away and isolated herself further so that the only person she had was the person she was driving away. It's just messed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU