Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pyradox
Oct 23, 2012

...some kind of monster, I think.

I think that can be reasonably explained by the types of armour being harder to make within the fiction. I am surprised they didn't have an "interesting armours" section in the book, but it's not a big deal because characters probably won't be buying a lot of armour on a regular basis. On the other hand I imagine they'll be using their weapons quite a bit so the reasons behind it is a bit more interesting/important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
I got the impression the book just tosses coins at you and doesn't provide anything interesting to spend them on.

Lots of trivial stuff - they probably should have gone with more kits, because anything worth less than a gold isn't worth keeping track of.

Weapons/armor have nothing that make them mechanically distinct from one another, they're a non-choice.

The only bits I found helpful as a GM were Lodging/Travel and maybe Services. Will probably end up houseruling and borrowing from other d20 games...

Jackard fucked around with this message at 10:41 on Sep 17, 2013

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Jackard posted:

I got the impression the book just tosses coins at you and doesn't provide anything interesting to spend them on.
It kind of does, at that. You can buy potions and oils and runes but so far my guys have been doing fine almost entirely without those (even with no healer around). I also got into the habit of saying "if you're not explicitly flat out broke don't worry about money for lodging and food" during the financially frankly ridiculous 4E days and that isn't helping.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Jackard posted:

The only bits I found helpful as a GM were Lodging/Travel and maybe Services. Will probably end up houseruling and borrowing from other d20 games...

Do you want your players to be fantasy accountants? Why not say they have some money, and it never comes up unless it does. ("A ship to cross the seas? That will be a tremendously expensive expidition. Now, I respect you, so I'll fund the voyage, but I want to choose the crew and have them retrieve any valuable plants in the new land--and you'll have to protect them from any strange beasts, of course.")

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

Pyradox posted:

Something that confuses me in this game is weapon damage die. Is there ever a mechanical reason your character won't want to have d8 weapons?

They are a barbarian and would rather roll a d12?

Seriously, the weapon damage die is basically a class feature.

neonchameleon fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Sep 17, 2013

Pyradox
Oct 23, 2012

neonchameleon posted:

They are a barbarian and would rather roll a d12?

Seriously, the weapon damage die is basically a class feature.

Again, I think the class' max damage could just be a thing that they have, rather than something where they only have it if their character uses a certain kind of weapon. I think that's how it works in Dungeon World actually. But it makes sense that a fighter who trains his entire life using short blades should be able to do as much damage as one who uses exclusively a long blade and trained for the same amount of time. At the very least that short blade fighter should not be able to increase their damage by picking up a greatsword they've never trained in because that's a totally different fighting style.

RyvenCedrylle
Dec 12, 2010

Owner of Mystic Theurge Publications

Pyradox posted:

Again, I think the class' max damage could just be a thing that they have, rather than something where they only have it if their character uses a certain kind of weapon. I think that's how it works in Dungeon World actually. But it makes sense that a fighter who trains his entire life using short blades should be able to do as much damage as one who uses exclusively a long blade and trained for the same amount of time. At the very least that short blade fighter should not be able to increase their damage by picking up a greatsword they've never trained in because that's a totally different fighting style.

There's a spiffy little section on page 174 that Fish pointed out to me a couple weeks back called Situational Weapon Use that basically says "if you want your daggers to be d8s, go for it." In particular, it talks about tight situations where a sword or axe would be too clumsy (d4) but a dagger is the perfect size and maneuverability (d8). It hasn't been an issue in any games I've run, but in theory I tend towards neonchameleon's "weapon damage is class feature" idea.

Jackard posted:

Lots of trivial stuff - they probably should have gone with more kits, because anything worth less than a gold isn't worth keeping track of.

Weapons/armor have nothing that make them mechanically distinct from one another, they're a non-choice.

My take on this is that 3rd edition D&D did such a good job of tying money to character advancement that we forgot it wasn't always like that. With 2E and back, money beyond levels 2 or 3 was similarly "useless" as it is here in 13th Age. Once you had enough to replace your adventuring gear on a whim, the rest was gravy. Fighters built keeps, wizards built towers, clerics built temples - the whole thing kind of turned into SimCity.

The more interesting question behind "how much money do we have?" is "do we have enough money to do <TASK> or acquire <OBJECT>?" My home campaign had really good results with a ever-expanding "menu" sort of deal. Desired stuff was assigned a number from 1-6. ("Hire enough soldiers to fight Hyloneme" (5), "buy out my old assassin's guild and fire the current Guildmaster" (4), "Build cannons that launch runic shells (6)"). At the end of each session, the players would roll some number of d6s in "loot" and use them to buy stuff from the menus. If they really wanted that (5) item but didn't roll a 5, they could spend 5 d6s to do it instead, so unused dice were carried over from session to session. Eventually it turned into this sort of world-building mechanic where if they wanted to see... I don't know.. an earthquake create a giant crater in the southern Haumea mountains, that was a 6. It wasn't so much that they were spending "money" at that point as just being rewarded for their success in a measured way. I'd do it again in a heartbeat if I were starting a new campaign.

For smaller purchases, like bribes or throwing parties or whatever, the question still applies. I need to pay some kind of tribute to the Crusader to get through this pass. Alright, do I have enough money on hand to do it? (Roll background). Yes? Either you had enough money OR you made what you had worth the Crusader's time. Carry on. No? Alright, well we need more money. Is it a little bit of money as in I can send the Bard back into town for a weekend gig or a lot of money as in we need to go raid that dungeon over yonder? Letting go of the need to count coins really opens things up to you.

edit: Third option, because my brain doesn't stop working once I get on a topic like this: make money a spendable Background. Gain +2 Money (or whatever) after each fight. Roll to bribe guard. Missed by 2? Spend 2 Money. Always spend AFTER the roll because I think spending up front and then having the chance to still fail would suck. You could also spend things like Luck, Fame, Honor, etc.

RyvenCedrylle fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Sep 17, 2013

Myrmidongs
Oct 26, 2010

I'm trying to wrap my head around things and started making a few of my characters, but I'm not sure I understand how they want me to apply mods. For example, calculating hitpoints, it tells me to take base hitpoints, add the con mod, and multiply times three. Now am I taking the con mod + level, or just the base con mod?

How do I know when to use one or the other?

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce
You only ever use MOD + LEVEL when rolling attacks or background checks, I believe. The book is pretty explicit about when level gets added in aside from that, such as when calculating defenses.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Myrmidongs posted:

I'm trying to wrap my head around things and started making a few of my characters, but I'm not sure I understand how they want me to apply mods. For example, calculating hitpoints, it tells me to take base hitpoints, add the con mod, and multiply times three. Now am I taking the con mod + level, or just the base con mod?

How do I know when to use one or the other?

When it says mod, you never add level. It will separately say to add level if you need to like in your defenses.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Mystic Mongol posted:

Do you want your players to be fantasy accountants? Why not say they have some money, and it never comes up unless it does. ("A ship to cross the seas? That will be a tremendously expensive expedition. Now, I respect you, so I'll fund the voyage, but I want to choose the crew and have them retrieve any valuable plants in the new land--and you'll have to protect them from any strange beasts, of course.")
Seriously, how dull would a RPG be without shops and ways to spend your coin? There should be an alternative to the GM deciding everything for the players in the form of treasure. Especially since 13A has no guidelines for random rewards outside of gold and potions/oils/runes.

RyvenCedrylle posted:

The more interesting question behind "how much money do we have?" is "do we have enough money to do <TASK> or acquire <OBJECT>?" My home campaign had really good results with a ever-expanding "menu" sort of deal. Desired stuff was assigned a number from 1-6. ("Hire enough soldiers to fight Hyloneme" (5), "buy out my old assassin's guild and fire the current Guildmaster" (4), "Build cannons that launch runic shells (6)"). At the end of each session, the players would roll some number of d6s in "loot" and use them to buy stuff from the menus. If they really wanted that (5) item but didn't roll a 5, they could spend 5 d6s to do it instead, so unused dice were carried over from session to session. Eventually it turned into this sort of world-building mechanic where if they wanted to see... I don't know.. an earthquake create a giant crater in the southern Haumea mountains, that was a 6. It wasn't so much that they were spending "money" at that point as just being rewarded for their success in a measured way. I'd do it again in a heartbeat if I were starting a new campaign.

For smaller purchases, like bribes or throwing parties or whatever, the question still applies. I need to pay some kind of tribute to the Crusader to get through this pass. Alright, do I have enough money on hand to do it? (Roll background). Yes? Either you had enough money OR you made what you had worth the Crusader's time. Carry on. No? Alright, well we need more money. Is it a little bit of money as in I can send the Bard back into town for a weekend gig or a lot of money as in we need to go raid that dungeon over yonder? Letting go of the need to count coins really opens things up to you.

edit: Third option, because my brain doesn't stop working once I get on a topic like this: make money a spendable Background. Gain +2 Money (or whatever) after each fight. Roll to bribe guard. Missed by 2? Spend 2 Money. Always spend AFTER the roll because I think spending up front and then having the chance to still fail would suck. You could also spend things like Luck, Fame, Honor, etc.
Seems interesting, but too freeform to really be helpful. And 13A already leaves a lot up to the GM.

The third option sounds familiar. Did White Wolf do something similar?

Jackard fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Sep 17, 2013

RyvenCedrylle
Dec 12, 2010

Jackard posted:

The third option sounds familiar. Did White Wolf do something similar?

I pulled that from the OLD Marvel game by TSR (also known as FASERIP Marvel). Your EXP were called Karma and since it took a billion points to raise anything, you mostly used spent them to succeed at rolls you would have otherwise failed. Tenra Bansho Zero does something similar as well. I don't know if White Wolf did or not because my knowledge of WW is nil.

RyvenCedrylle fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Sep 17, 2013

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Jackard posted:

Seriously, how dull would a RPG be without shops and ways to spend your coin? There should be an alternative to the GM deciding everything for the players in the form of treasure. Especially since 13A has no guidelines for random rewards outside of gold and potions/oils/runes.
That alternative shouldn't be the price of tunics or rope. Open a night club or something.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Mystic Mongol posted:

That alternative shouldn't be the price of tunics or rope. Open a night club or something.
Well, like I said. Their lists are padded with trivial poo poo instead of providing guidelines for things that would actually matter.

I'd rather not have too many houserules; I'm not a game designer or experienced GM to be making these calls. But 13A doesn't leave much choice there - it wants the GM to make them, and often.

Jackard fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Sep 17, 2013

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Mystic Mongol posted:

Yes that is a totally fair argument Mongol, you can't include a meaningful monetary system without going to the far extreme and filling your book with rope and dirt farm prices. It's literally impossible.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Yes that is a totally fair argument Mongol, you can't include a meaningful monetary system without going to the far extreme and filling your book with rope and dirt farm prices. It's literally impossible.

Meaningful meaning what, exactly?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Was thinking, Ryven's DTAS (naturally) does away with adding ability scores to checks. It suggests reducing DCs to compensate, but mentions you could leave them alone if you prefer higher difficulty.

I could probably get away with adding kit backgrounds to appropriate checks, similar to familiar backgrounds, without worrying about adjusting the default difficulty. Like Thieves Tools, or Climbing Gear, or Alchemy Kit.

Unsure how much to price each point of background per tier, however. And whether to make these kits single-use, or have players roll a die after each use to see if they are consumed.

-Fish- posted:

2) My next character will be a Dragoon. This requires no hacking or house rules, as someone pointed out to me on Twitter that the Rogue's "Shadow Walk" ability is functionally identical to the Leap ability employed by Dragoons in Final Fantasy Tactics.
drat, that's sweet. The Rogue even allows Spear as a weapon.

Jackard fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Sep 18, 2013

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

I was struck by two things at work tonight.

1) After reading the latest flurry of posts on this thread I want to run a resource management heavy game. Dark Sun maybe.

2) My next character will be a Dragoon. This requires no hacking or house rules, as someone pointed out to me on Twitter that the Rogue's "Shadow Walk" ability is functionally identical to the Leap ability employed by Dragoons in Final Fantasy Tactics.

RyvenCedrylle
Dec 12, 2010

Jackard posted:

Unsure how much to price each point of background per tier, however. And whether to make these kits single-use, or have players roll a die after each use to see if they are consumed.

As is my MO, I'm just going throw out ideas and see which ones stick:

1) Make the kits pools, like we were talking about with money a few posts back. I have a +6 kit; when I've used up all +6, that's it. Need a new one. I'm a big fan of pools so long as I can spend them to ensure I succeed, so this would be the way I'd likely handle it. ([Pool Max] x [Tier Number] x 25gp) feels ok as a quick eyeball.

2) Assume your kit bonuses will 'replace' stat bonuses for meeting DCs and make two kit qualities, a +2 and a +4. Roll a d6 after each use, don't get a 1. I like 100/200/400 and 200/400/800 for these.

3) Single use kits... hm... actually, I probably wouldn't run that direction with it. I could see a disguise kit being single use or maybe a lockpicking set, but like climbing gear? Cold weather protection? Seems a little odd. If I wanted 'single-use', I'd use a pool.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

RyvenCedrylle posted:

2) Assume your kit bonuses will 'replace' stat bonuses for meeting DCs and make two kit qualities, a +2 and a +4. Roll a d6 after each use, don't get a 1. I like 100/200/400 and 200/400/800 for these.
This seems plausible, thanks. As for pools, I was attempting to avoid anything resembling ammunition - better if players have fewer numbers to keep track of.

Jackard fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Sep 18, 2013

Gasperkun
Oct 11, 2012
Here's something else I found through G+ a while back, which kind of furthers the indie feeling of 13th Age if you wanna use it.

tl;dr: Characters have backgrounds and can also have passions. Passions are motivations or similar feelings which inform their actions as much as backgrounds can, and passions can even supplement backgrounds. While backgrounds are capped at +5, if you want to integrate passions in also you probably want to cap them at +3 (since they can stack with backgrounds). One way to handle backgrounds and passions at character creation is to give 15 points to split between them, with the previous mentioned caps.

I bring them up now because it took me a bit to find this post again, and some of the folks posting in this thread participated in that one also. And the talk about DTAS gives the possibility of passions fitting in as a numerical replacement if you want to use them, though they don't fully replace the value of attributes and are not necessarily as wide-reaching. But still something to think about.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

This looks worth borrowing from... using 'fail-forward' should be more believable than rolling a die after every use.

David Thomas posted:

If you make gear more important, you should also make gear loss one of the fail forward options... Make the climb but lose your good rope, open the lock but ruin your thieves tools, etc. You make it through the woods, but the guide you hired has run off with your horse.

Jackard fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Sep 18, 2013

RyvenCedrylle
Dec 12, 2010

Gasperkun posted:

Here's something else I found through G+ a while back, which kind of furthers the indie feeling of 13th Age if you wanna use it.

tl;dr: stuff

I saw that G+ thread when it came out and wasn't all that thrilled with the idea, but now that you're describing it in terms of DTAS? Wow! Suddenly it's a way more catchy idea.

related thought: Hey Jackard, how's that character sheet coming along?

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
I know someone earlier said they were working on a character builder thing. I think the had a Gravity Falls avatar? How's that going?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

RyvenCedrylle posted:

related thought: Hey Jackard, how's that character sheet coming along?
Editing tables is an enormous hassle in OpenOffice, thinking of switching to a DTP program (Scribus) because this just isn't cutting it.

Jackard fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Sep 19, 2013

CaptCommy
Aug 13, 2012

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a goat.
If I'm a 13 True Ways backer who pledged at the level to get both the core book and expansion, who do I contact about getting the updated PDF that went out last week or so? I got all the escalation stuff up until this point no problem, but haven't seen that new one yet.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Surprised how much easier it was to use a complicated program like Scribus over OpenOffice. Came up with this in a day:

PDF http://www.mediafire.com/download/58vj3t364b2gzv3/DTAS.pdf
Source http://www.mediafire.com/download/7x7rtor9ptavr6y/DTAS.sla

Jackard fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Sep 20, 2013

Myrmidongs
Oct 26, 2010

That looks nice... where are the stats :laugh:

Unless you're going for hipster no-stat 13a

I'm really confused now too.... are there just not supposed to be stats or did I miss something really obvious
V

Myrmidongs fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Sep 20, 2013

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Myrmidongs posted:

I can't tell if this post is real or not

:negative:

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Myrmidongs posted:

I'm really confused now too.... are there just not supposed to be stats or did I miss something really obvious
V

There was a recent multi-page discussion over how people would go about removing stats from 13th Age, and whether or not they were terrible mechanics that deserve to go away.

Myrmidongs
Oct 26, 2010

Onean posted:

There was a recent multi-page discussion over how people would go about removing stats from 13th Age, and whether or not they were terrible mechanics that deserve to go away.

Oh.... well that makes things...... awkward. Completely missed that.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Think I found the other post on temporary backgrounds... or maybe there was more than one?

Bedlamdan posted:

I managed to put together a way to keep non-magical abstracted rather than have my players count out every gold piece or determine the price of a fancy tuxedo, which none of us really like. At the end of every dungeon delved, mansion burgled, or wizard's tower toppled, the players receive one parcel of treasure dubbed a Filthy Bribe by my players. These can be spent for minor bonuses, and to fiat away certain encounters. Uses of the Filthy Bribe include, but are not limited to:

*Fiat away encounters with creatures more interested in cash than carnage, such as bribing away the ogre bandits.
*Getting an artificial background "Handy Adventuring Tools" +4. Players must specify how their tool helps them with their current skill check. The background is consumed after four uses.
*Exchange them for the treasure parcels that include potions, runes, and oils.
*The old adventurer hallmark of wine, women, and song. In combat the players can retroactively spend a Filthy Bribe to say that they frittered it away on something trivial, and are so satisfied with doing so that they gains a minor bonus to attack rolls and saves for the rest of the encounter, and can increase the escalation dice by one if they so desire. This can take the form of a night at the tavern, or a fancy tea-party, or other forms as the players desire.
*Bribe NPCs who are amenable to such things, and thereby treating any and all charisma checks with those NPCs as a natural 20.
*Skip sidequests to obtain components for rituals. "Yeah, I'm just going to go bribe a bunch of more expendable adventurers to get the Ruby Eye of Amon for me, okay?"

Naturally, this doesn't achieve the obscene levels of avarice that every adventurer strives for, hence five Filthy Bribes will become a King's Ransom. Unlike Filthy Bribes, a King's Ransom is more narrative in scope. A King's Ransom can be used for such things as:

*Building a small fort to be used as a base of operations
*Hiring a company of mercenaries to distract a necromancer's vast zombie horde
*Get a lead on a magical item of a player's choice
*Your very own airship, with leather seating and everything
*A regular sea-ship, with extra features to compensate
*Enough treasure to get a Young Dragon to suffer through the indignity of assisting you for a time

King's Ransoms are used to gain useful devices that can be used for the rest of the campaign, or for significant bonuses that last for the duration of a current quest.

Five King's Ransoms can be put together to obtain a Great Wyrm's Hoard. You have enough money to give even an Icon pause. Your wealth is coveted and envied by all who approach you. A Great Wyrm's Hoard, when spent, will always do great, but terrible, things to a nation's economy. If you have the brass to spend it all at once, you can get:

*As many 6's as you drat well please on the Icon Rolls for the Icon of your choice. You make a suitable donation to the Priestess's Cathedral, getting sainthood for at least two or three religions. The Prince of Shadows reluctantly accepts your tribute and sighs as he puts away his plans for stealing it. The Dwarf King adopts you as his own child. The Orc Lord loves the shiny armor his warriors are now kitted out in, he agrees to kill you last.

*Found your own Kingdom. You got armies, you got wizards, a couple of dragons agree to roost in your aries in exchange for some of your shiny, shiny gold. The world is your oyster, and the GM screams inwards as he swiftly makes up plausible rules for managing kingdoms and mass combat. If s/he didn't want to do it, s/he shouldn't have let you get so much treasure in the first place!

*Get the use of a Wish spell, ala older editions of D&D. You spend the lot on a magical ritual to power a Wish. The GM shouldn't try to go against the spirit of this wish, unless of course the Wish would derail the campaign in a way that is exploitative, boring, or unfun. Derailing the campaign in a way that is fun, that ought to be just fine.

Naturally you want to encourage an easy-come easy-go approach to this sort of thing, and remind players that spending money might come in handy. The more money they accumulate, the more likely that others will covet their money, to the point where they might get shaken down by dragons should that pile become too vast. Vast amounts of money should come with dangers as well as opportunities.

Gasperkun
Oct 11, 2012
Bestiary pre-order is up! It's called the Hatchling Edition. Already lots of excitement brewing with this, by the sounds of it.

CaptCommy
Aug 13, 2012

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a goat.

Gasperkun posted:

Bestiary pre-order is up! It's called the Hatchling Edition. Already lots of excitement brewing with this, by the sounds of it.

Picked this up this morning and have been flipping through it. Two big thoughts so far.

1.) gently caress I love how much Pelgrane understands how buying poo poo in a digital age should work. It's great that I can pre-order now to get the draft PDF, updated versions over time, and the final PDF and physical copy for $40. I don't think I've seen anyone else nail this so well.
2.) What I've read so far is pretty fun. It's got a couple of lists in the front I really like, such as "Monsters that might negotiate" or "Monsters that lay fearsome eggs". Also, each major creature type has a section tying it to a number of Icons, which I've found to be a very useful touch, along with how their best used in battles.

If you like 13th Age and want more material, this looks to be a great addition. And I typically hate Monster Manual style products.

Pyradox
Oct 23, 2012

The bestiary looks great, but I'd much rather order a .pdf because international shipping on a hardcover book is a bit ridiculous for something I can't search through and have to keep on a shelf.

Speaking of which, is the hyperlinked version of the .pdf going to be sent out to kickstarter backers any time soon? I know there's usually a delay on doing so for whatever reason but I'm looking forward to it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea I wish we could just preorder the pdf.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
Oh this just had to happen when I was short on cash. Ugh. A few weeks earlier and I would have been all over this.

waderockett
Apr 22, 2012

Hey, if you're a 13 True Ways Kickstarter backer who's eligible for the PDF of the core book but still hasn't gotten the bookmarked version, email Business@FireOpalMedia.com and let Gerald know.

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo
My replacement copy finally arrived! (The replacement for the replacement.)

It is bound slightly oddly, but it is in good shape, so yaaaaaay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

The binding on mine is already coming apart on page 112, without having had much use. Is it too late for a replacement?

Ironically this is where GGW's art is. He has failed to contain the Abyss :v:

Jackard fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Sep 22, 2013

• Locked thread