Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

alnilam posted:

it's my spring av

Good timing. Spring forward, fall back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

blockchain prenup posted:

fulfilling my contractual obligation too post

Another BYOB success story! Tell us of your pets, hobbies, and favorite patterns for shelf paper.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Clock-setting update: I set about 28 clocks today. The computers will set themselves. That leaves only about 7 at work, and one in my car.

I hate time change.

FluffieDuckie

I like to let the ones that change themselves do it first. Then I live for a couple of days with the excitement of never being positive what time it is

By then, someone else in the house has broken down and changed all the rest of the clocks.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

bird.

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Clock-setting update: I set about 28 clocks today. The computers will set themselves. That leaves only about 7 at work, and one in my car.

I hate time change.

That's a lot of clocks!

Garrand

Rhino, you did this to me!

Wow. I have my oven clock and my car clock and I didn't even change my car clock last time so I don't have to now.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Robot Made of Meat

BrownianMotion posted:

That's a lot of clocks!

Thermostats, stoves, etc. And yeah, I have a lot of other clocks, some antiques, some in older electronics.

blockchain prenup

City of Glompton posted:

hello have any pets or pizza preferences to share?

heres my dog she is old, likes small sticks, and dislikes garage doors. if the lights are off sometimes she does not move because she is not sure where the floor is. her feet are pink because of the wood i think, they were white again the next day :iiam:

ideal pizza is pepperoni and any/all available peppers (esp. pepperoncini where available)

Another BYOB success story! Tell us of your pets, hobbies, and favorite patterns for shelf paper.

i play video games and one i like is called crusader kings 2, solid color shelf paper is the only kind i would buy if i needed to buy shelf paper

sb hermit

Thermostats, stoves, etc. And yeah, I have a lot of other clocks, some antiques, some in older electronics.

Good job!

I think I only have about 4 clocks to manually set.

Does anyone have a VCR? And does it blink at 12:00?

I think most modern stuff doesn’t stay at 12:00 but they show off the time since they lost power

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

This is my last weekend to start a quilt if I’m going to get it done in time. So I’m doing everything else but sewing.

I'm so excited that you agreed to make a unique byob quilt for every regular poster :stoked:

alnilam

heres my dog she is old, likes small sticks, and dislikes garage doors. if the lights are off sometimes she does not move because she is not sure where the floor is. her feet are pink because of the wood i think, they were white again the next day :iiam:

ideal pizza is pepperoni and any/all available peppers (esp. pepperoncini where available)

i play video games and one i like is called crusader kings 2, solid color shelf paper is the only kind i would buy if i needed to buy shelf paper

this dog owns

Robot Made of Meat

That is definitely a GOOD DOGGE!

Robot Made of Meat

el dorito posted:

Good job!

I think I only have about 4 clocks to manually set.

Does anyone have a VCR? And does it blink at 12:00?

I think most modern stuff doesn’t stay at 12:00 but they show off the time since they lost power

I do have some VCRs. And yes.

blockchain prenup

alnilam posted:

this dog owns

That is definitely a GOOD DOGGE!

thanks i'll tell her you guys said that

Garrand

Rhino, you did this to me!

Yo while you're at it give her some pets and boop her nose for me, thanks.

Here actually just pm me your address I'm going to chop of my hand and mail it to ya. Just use that to pet her and mail it back and I'd be grateful. Will pay for return postage.

Garrand fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Mar 11, 2018

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I has good dogge too, the ol' screaming hole prenup. She is 1 year, 7 months.

Robot Made of Meat

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I has good dogge too, the ol' screaming hole prenup. She is 1 year, 7 months.

Scritch that dogge!

And give her treats.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
My friend's dad has a huge collection of clocks that all have to be set. There's a large variety, too- the majority of them do things, cuckoo and play songs and open up and things happen. I stayed over one night a long time ago on the couch, and 3 walls had clocks on them.

TWELVE MIDNIGHT WHEN THEY ALL WENT OFF WAS AN ORDEAL, YA'LL

welp that's my clock story good night and don't go looking for that hour you lost, just sleep in another hour and call it even.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

punchymcpunch

alnilam posted:

it's my spring av

lmebo

punchymcpunch

Splatmaster posted:

My friend's dad has a huge collection of clocks that all have to be set. There's a large variety, too- the majority of them do things, cuckoo and play songs and open up and things happen. I stayed over one night a long time ago on the couch, and 3 walls had clocks on them.

TWELVE MIDNIGHT WHEN THEY ALL WENT OFF WAS AN ORDEAL, YA'LL

welp that's my clock story good night and don't go looking for that hour you lost, just sleep in another hour and call it even.

remember when your friends dad put a nuclear reactor in a delorean?

punchymcpunch

tell that dog shes rad

SulfurMonoxideCute

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

alnilam

hello pixnic princess my cool outdoorsy friend I'm doing well in spite of the circumstances of being at my grandma's funeral, i hope your weekend is great!!

sb hermit

alnilam posted:

hello pixnic princess my cool outdoorsy friend I'm doing well in spite of the circumstances of being at my grandma's funeral, i hope your weekend is great!!

May hammock cat grant you and yours a chill Saturday, all things considered.

I was hoping to go camping but it started raining and it's gonna rain all weekend and I decided to stay home and read.

Might as well, probably don't wanna get mad confused trying to figure out why everything is closed an hour earlier than normal

City of Glompton

punchymcpunch posted:

tell that dog shes rad

:agreed:

Picnic Princess posted:

i am, thanks and hope you are too! :)

alnilam posted:

al i hope it is a good weekend and good celebration of her life with family & friends.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

Yeah it's been sad but good thanks fridnds

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

Yeah it's been sad but good thanks fridnds

:sympathy:

Robot Made of Meat

alnilam posted:

I hope she had a long, full, satisfying life.

take the moon

by sebmojo

Picnic Princess posted:

:yeah:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

SulfurMonoxideCute

🐵❌💀

alnilam posted:

Aw, I'm sorry for your loss. But having good people around is great!

My weekend is chill. I don't work and I'm pretty sick so I don't have to do anything either.

blockchain prenup

how did you become monkey royalty?

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!

Bonoborn into it.

SulfurMonoxideCute

🐵❌💀

Click on it! It's :nms:

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Current mood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHxPpm00OqM

take the moon

by sebmojo
it turns out that you cant use holistic catnip to trip out cats. humans and cats have very different catnip needs

i wonder what weird things They are putting in the in store stuff

FluffieDuckie

Wait I thought people grew catnip for their cats all the time.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
I think some cats don't really react to it (and kind) at all. My Miles doesn't really seem to give a poo poo about catnip.

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!

Starman Super DX posted:

I think some cats don't really react to it (and kind) at all. My Miles doesn't really seem to give a poo poo about catnip.

Yeah, cause he needs to focus on being transporter chief.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Yeah, cause he needs to focus on being transporter chief.

Nice.

O'Brien must suffer, by not being able to get high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

What is shelf paper. Is it paper you put on a shelf. Isn't that all paper?