Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

LJN92 posted:

Your videos have been set to Private.

All this mystery, and the thing that stuck out to me the most is how they're doing laundry when they're stuck in a school. Do Japanese schools have laundry facilities? Or maybe they have school dorms on hand too? Or they washing their clothes the old fashioned way?

Videos are fixed, my apologies. It was actually me needing to update the links after re-uploading the video with higher volume (my capture card records quite quietly). The correct video was set to public, just the links were pointing to the old one.

As for laundry facilities, a cursory search says that some in the cities do. I imagine it's attached to the Phys Ed facilities particularly in larger schools, as while Japanese schools all use a very similar design (a byproduct of post-WW2 modernization), the external facilities is usually where they differ. Any boarding school is likely to have them in the dorms too, yeah.

In the case of our stranded building of education I will go ahead and say I'm lead to believe they're washing it the old-fashioned way. I don't recall a washing machine, but I could be wrong (or feigning ignorance for sake of spoilers :ssh:)

You can actually see some of the laundry in the classroom off to the right in these screenshots. Whether it's drying in the breeze from the open window, or it's already dry and it's just hanging there, I do not know. Nevertheless, Ao's napping spot is not far away.

Left 4 Bread fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Apr 25, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU