Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

To think, I could have used that down payment on my house to buy the forums instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Xbox Ambassador posted:

The costs are absolutely the massive tax debt and not having a real job or health insurance in 20 years. The server to run a website with 5000 people a day max is loving 25 dollars a month with correct cloud hosting.

Why didn't he pay the drat taxes?

I wonder if spending twenty years publicly going by the name "Lowtax" makes things difficult when it's time to negotiate with the IRS.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The forums have been monetized for like 20 years dude. You're believing the bullshit about server costs being 57000$ a month at the lowest activity point in history

sorry, should've been more clear: i meant monetized effectively

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

im signing up for a second vpn deal to help the forums

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a Loving Dog posted:

reminder that lowtax sat in a strip mall office every day with shmorky for 4 years, willingly

Just like heaven

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
i wish i could wear a cape

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I'll post where ever I have low standards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007