Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Jim walks into the office, naked, except for a pair of tennis shoes and a helium balloon tied to his genitals. He sits down at his desk and begins working. Michael, more exasperated than usual by this display, calls Jim in and closes the door.

"Jim, this is your last warning. We can't keep going around like this. And don't you remember that Dwight is out today, he's at the 5k race raising money for the new orphanage. Whatever kind of prank this is... you wouldn't even be able to play on Dwight."

"Prank?" asks Jim, genuinely confused. "I'm not playing a prank."

Michael blinks in stunned silence. A few minutes after Jim returns to his desk, Michael composes himself, then calls 9-1-1 and requests the police respond to a possibly dangerous psychotic break from one of his employees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Jim invites Dwight to attend an escape room, which Dwight gladly accepts. Jim, Pam, Angela, and Dwight are locked in an elaborate room designed to look like a jail cell with only one hour to escape.

Dwight, realizing that this is a real escape room and not something Jim built in his back yard or something, is almost giddy with excitement.

As the room attendant finishes his explanation, he notes that you can leave the room in case of a medical emergency by keying in "911" on the door's keypad. He leaves the room and wishes everyone good luck.

Jim makes a beeline for the door's keypad and quickly types in 911, opening the door and ending the game.

"It was so easy guys! You just had to listen to his explanation!!"

Dwight and Angela, frustrated that they spent 30 dollars each on this, leave in silence. Jim mugs for the camera.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Jim begins slipping small doses of caffeine into everything Dwight ingests - from his water bottle to the jellybeans Pam keeps at her desk. Slowly increasing the dosage, Jim feigns concern when Dwight mentions he's been suffering from insomnia lately.

"You know what works for me, Dwight? This sleepytime tea. Here, I keep a box in my bookbag just in case I end up sleeping somewhere other than my house, if ya know what I mean." Jim awkwardly winks at Dwight, who takes a few tea bags that Jim offers him.

That night, Dwight tries a glass of the tea. It's delicious and truly does seem to be making him sleepy. He hops into bed and quickly falls asleep. As Dwight passes into a deep dream-filled slumber, Jim sneaks in the window and lets out a loud fart.

Bursting into raucous laughter, Jim releases 3 smaller farts before crawling out the window again and leaving. The next day at work, he asks Dwight how he slept. Dwight confesses it was the best sleep he's had in weeks and he feels fully refreshed.

"Oh yeah? Cuz I heard it really stunk!"

Jim mugs for the camera much to the confusion of Dwight.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Jim replaces the letter "I" with the letter "U", laughing as Dwight is now known as Dwught.

Unfortunately, being renamed Jum causes Jim to lose his connection to the Prank Force, rendering him utterly powerless for eternity.

Jum tries to mug for the camera but can't find the energy to do so.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jiiiim overcorrects massively, migging for the camera

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

jiiiim overcorrects massively, migging for the camera

Jim loses all knowledge of the vowel; his world becomes meat from the bitcher, dicks on the lake, poo poo windows and doors, and Pam’s pissy

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
During a major forest fire, Jim hacks the database of the Pennsylvania Emergency Services command center and redirects one of the firefighting aircraft to dump 7200 gallons of Phos-check onto Dwight's farm.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Jim purchases all trademarks and copyrights associated with Fruitopia, relaunching the beverage as "Jimtopia".

The beverage is a smash success and soon the entire world is singing the praises of Jimtopia. Even Dwight has to admit that it's a delicious success for Jim.

After 6 months, Jim announces the discontinuation of Jimtopia forever. People begin hoarding the beverage and asking why it's being discontinued. The product has been a financial smash, and Jim has become one of the richest men in America. Jim finally holds a press conference explaining why he is stopping making Jimtopia.

"Because Dwight threatened to beat me up if I didn't. He said Jimtopia stunk and tasted bad, so take up your issues with him."

Jim mugs for the camera as the first angry mob begins to form.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Jim "soups up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin, launching Dwight nearly 2 miles into the sky when he steps inside and presses his desired floor.

Thankfully Little Champion rescues him and safely sets him down on the ground, but Kevin complains about having to use the stairs and Jim blames Dwight.

Jim mugs for the camera as Kevin hikes up the stairs, sweating through his shirt.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim "soups up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. When Dwight calls the elevator, the door opens and unleashes a tide of Campbell's soup in a deluge reminiscent of the blood elevator from The Shining. Dwight is drenched in lukewarm soup.

Jim mulligatawnys for the camera.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim "soups up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. When Dwight steps in and presses the floor select button, the doors seal and soup begins to pour into the elevator. Dwight screams and hammers on the doors and walls, but the soup level is rising swiftly and he knows help won't reach him in time.

Jim smirks and sips from a thermos of soup as he watches Dwight through the security monitor.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Applewhite posted:

Jim "soups up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. When Dwight steps in and presses the floor select button, the doors seal and soup begins to pour into the elevator. Dwight screams and hammers on the doors and walls, but the soup level is rising swiftly and he knows help won't reach him in time.

Jim smirks and sips from a thermos of soup as he watches Dwight through the security monitor.

Jim “soups up” the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. When Dwight steps in and presses the floor select button, he is transported into the “Soup Nazi” episode of Seinfield. Surrounded by banal comedy and Jerry Seinfield’s string of replaceable girlfriends, he starts screaming.

Jim smirks and sips from a thermos of soup as he watches Dwight run through the streets of 90s New York begging for death.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Jim "soups up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. When Dwight opens the door, John Lithgow is standing there with a can of Progresso Soup.

Dwight confesses how much he enjoyed the film "Buckaroo Banzai" and asks Lithgow for an autograph. Lithgow is flattered and signs for Dwight, prompting Jim to fall from the ceiling of the elevator.

"NO NO NO, you're supposed to call Dwight stupid!"

"Well, I refuse. This young man is a fan of my work, and I'm starting to think your stories about him being a wanted fugitive are false, Mr. Halpert!"

John Lithgow throws the can of soup at Jim's feet, where it bursts open, spraying Jim with hearty chicken noodle soup.

"Noooo! I'm melting! I'm melting! What a wooooooorld! Who would have thought a good character actor like you could destroy my beautiful prankishness?!?!"

Jim's body slowly melts and oozes, collapsing to the ground in a stinking, smoking, disgusting pile of goo. John Lithgrow is mortified, but Dwight assures him that this happens "more often than you'd think" and that Jim will "probably be fine" in a few days.

The two men leave as friends and Dwight suggests they watch "Harry and the Hendersons" together.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Jim “soups up” the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. When Dwight steps in and presses the floor select button, an eight-year-old boy version of Jim runs in just before the doors close. Young Jim hits every button in the building, which improbably now includes over twenty levels. Young Jim rips a big fart before running out of the elevator.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim "soups up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. When Dwight walks in, he's confronted by one of Andy Warhol's original Campbell's Soup paintings, taken from the famous 32 Campbell's Soup Cans.

"There he is, officers! There's the art thief, absconding with the loot!" shouts Jim, pointing an accusing finger at Dwight.

(Jim broke into the Pennsylvania Museum of Modern Art and stole the valuable painting the previous night.)

The police rush in and beet Dwight senseless while Jim laughs and drinks cold Campbell's soup straight from the can. He mugs for the camera with a soup moustache.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim "soups up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. When the doors open, a modified tennis gun blasts Dwight right in the balls with a can of soup.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Jim "soups up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. Dwight is blasted by a burst of extreme cold when he opens the door, transforming him into a snowman.

"I have the only antidote here, Dwight. A bowl of Campbell's chicken soup. But it'll cost you..."

Jim mugs for the camera and sniffs the bowl of soup in his hands.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jim “soups up” the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. When Dwight steps in and presses the floor select button, a huge group of burly thugs enter and block his way. For a long, tense moment Dwight stands silently. He says, “Before this begins, would any of you like to get out?” They instantly start to attack him, like in that one Captain America movie, except that through sheer weight of numbers they drag Dwight down and kill him.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim "soups up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. When Dwight steps in he's greeted with an immersive, interactive experience that makes him feel like he's really riding in a space pod to Disney's Galactic Cruiser parked in orbit.

Dwight steps off the elevator into the main atrium of the starship Halcyon, where his adventures in the Star Wars universe have just begun...

Jim, in character as a floppy-haired Chewbacca, mugs for the camera droids.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Jim "soups up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. When Dwight steps in, he slips on a puddle of chicken soup and smashes the glass mirror at the far end of the elevator, and Dwight gets a bunch of nasty slashes all over him.

Jim mugs to the camera in all shards of the mirror.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jim "soups up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. When Dwight steps in, he finds that he has been entirely encased in jello (but with bits of chicken and noodle floating in it to represent soup)

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Jim "soups up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. When Dwight steps in, he notices that the elevator floor is the inside of a bowl. Dwight immediately begins to dissolve into chicken noodle soup with a hint of beet flavoring in the broth. The elevator reaches Dunder Mifflin's floor, and Jim begins serving the former paper salesman to his hungry coworkers.

Jim mugs the camera as he eats a delicious bowl of Dwight Soup.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim "soups up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin.

Dwight arrives at work and finds Jim, nude except for a pair of red tennis shoes, sitting on the floor of the elevator and eating a bowl of soup. Jim's entire body is slick with soup and he's spilled soup on every surface. It's obvious he's been crying but when he sees Dwight he breaks into a broad grin and says "Hey, balloon boy! If I go crazy then will you still call me souperman?"

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Jim "soups up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin, by turning the elevator into a miniature soup kitchen, and spends all day going up and down while serving delicious food to the homeless and struggling of Scranton.

Dwight spends the day mildly conflicted as his inherent belief in charity conflicts with his frustration about how disruptive Jim's impromptu soup kitchen is to workplace productivity.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jim "coups up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. When Dwight steps in, he is immediately wearing camouflage fatigues in an unknown Latin American country, holding an AK-47 and being shouted at in Spanish as explosions light up the jungle around him. Refusing to provide air support during the Bay of Pigs, Jim mugs the CCTV in the headquarters at Langley.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Jim "soups up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. When Dwight presses the button to ascend, the elevator descends instead--first to the basement, and then deeper and deeper. Is the cab stuck? No, the numbers continue to count down...and he still perceives a faint sensation of downward motion.

As time passes, Dwight transitions between confusion, anger, and hopelessness as he watches the red LED numbers tick by. How is it possible that his building inspections could have overlooked such a deep shaft when he purchased the property?

Suddenly the elevator comes to a halt, the doors part, and the stink of sulfur and brimstone comes spilling into the cab. Is Dwight in hell? He glances up at the screen--which indicates he is on Floor -666--and nods grimly. He is in hell, alright.

Before he can set one foot outside the elevator, he's startled by an unexpectedly familiar voice booming at him from the hot, red haze: "YOU'RE LATE."

It's Jim. Jim is Satan, and he's furiously tapping on his devil's watch and demanding to know what took Dwight so long. "Put your uniform on! The bed & breakfast isn't going to run itself!"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim "poops up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin.

Like basically he just poops on the floor and Dwight steps in it.

When Dwight arrives at the office he lectures everyone about not bringing animals to the office and gets the stinkeye from Angela.

Jim mugs the camera.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Jim "poops up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin, knowing full well that Dwight is too cheap to pay for janitorial services. He smears warm, soft poo poo all over the walls that run the entire gamut of the Bristol Stool Scale: Warm bread dough, malleable wet clay, hard brown pebbles, crunchy mystery bits. He cackles when he sees Phyllis step into the elevator and try to escape before the doors close and seal her to her lovely fate.

e;fb

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jim "supes up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. When Dwight presses the button to ascend, Superman blasts through the wall and carries Dwight 2,000 feet into the air, then drops him. Luckily, Little Champion catches Dwight and carries him to the Justice League headquarters. Jim, who has the ability to stretch his body like plastic, contorts his face into an inhuman, uncanny smirk toward the camera.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jim "troops up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. When Dwight presses the button to ascend, Jim launches an invasion of the Dunder Mifflin offices on a flimsy pretext.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Jim "goops up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. Dwight is forced to listen to Gwyneth Paltrow's elevator pitch.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim "Snoops up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. Prompting Dwight to launch yet another drug investigation.

Jim mugs the camera with bloodshot eyes.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Jim "stoops up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. "Get off my fuckin stoop!" Jim kicks at Dwight with a territorial fury. "Nobody gets on my stoop!"

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jim "shoots up" in the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. Dwight walks in a few minutes later to find him passed out on the elevator floor, with an expression of ecstasy on his face.

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

Applewhite posted:

Jim "soups up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. When the doors open, a modified tennis gun blasts Dwight right in the balls with a can of soup.

this is the one that made me laugh like an idiot

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim "Goofs up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin. When the doors open, Dwight is confronted by an elevator packed with "Goof Troop" memorabilia, triggering a debilitating attack of nostalgia that leaves Dwight shaken and unable to work for the rest of the morning.

Jim "guh-hyuck"s at the camera.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim offers to treat Dwight to pizza for lunch, but when Jim strides proudly into the break room, dressed as a pizza chef and bearing a large serving tray, Dwight sees it's one of those Maxi Pad pizzas and it makes Dwight uncomfortable.

Dwight does his best to hide his discomfort and accepts a slice.

As Dwight is chewing on a large bite, Jim says, casually, "I had Pam heat it up for you. She even added a little sauce."

Jim mugs for the camera as Dwight blasts vomit all over the table.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Dwight sits at his dining room table, a bowl of beet soup in front of him. Angela sits next to him, a bowl of soup in front of her as well.

"You know, Dwight, we've been through a lot of terrible things recently. But sitting here, enjoying a nice bowl of soup? It really makes me realize how lucky we are."

Dwight places his spoon in the bowl and, suddenly, a miniature elevator rockets out of the bowl, spraying beet soup everywhere.

A loud banging comes from the front door and Dwight can hear, slightly muffled, someone yelling.

"ELEVATOR! I ELEVATORED UP YOUR SOUP!"

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
john freaks out at daniel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jim turns his head around 360 degrees and vomits a long, streaming spray of pea soup at Dwight