Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
These "Euros" are pretty entertaining. Though I became a "football" fan via the Football Manager series of games, so I have an inclination to club competition rather than national.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

A happy and healthy Father’s Day to the dads of the gen thread. Currently sitting in my dad watching the boats sail down the canal, gonna bbq some steaks later.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

NienNunb posted:

Currently sitting in my dad

Hey get outta there

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

apophenium posted:

Hey get outta there

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Beat my oldest with a 30 second handicap in gokarts which makes up for the times he’s schooled me at Mario kart.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

playing minecraft with the kid. he got me a giant new coffee mug to replace the one i broke earlier this week, and my wife is snagging me elden ring at the end of the month. a good fathers day so far

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I played the RoboCop game all day instead of even bothering to text my dad and it was A+ would neglect that deadbeat shithead to play RoboCop again

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

today i gove my dad the exact $100 bill he gave me for my 15th. i had it in the bank this whole time and just took it out. i'm sure they took good care of it

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

I got my dad an aquarium pump that he wanted, he was very happy

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

What kind of fish your dad got, The Boxed Car Hobo?

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

My dad always wants the same thing, the father’s day edition Braves hat. It makes it easy.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

My dad moved to Australia to be with his Instagram mistress I don't think they're still together though

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

NienNunb posted:

What kind of fish your dad got, The Boxed Car Hobo?

hes got a couple of fish tanks, this is for his freshwater tank that he sadly messed up trying to kill some algae with some kind of chemicals which then also killed all but one of the fish in there and half the coral :[ the pump I got him is supposed to help prevent the algae from the start

his saltwater tank has angelfish, darts, clownfish, damselfish, and other ones too, its cool

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

My dad is also a fish tank guy and has a nice fresh water tank. I appreciate them but I don't think I could take the responsibility of a small ecosystem.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I wish my dad had a thing, he just watched the and stares at Facebook, he helps my mom with the yard but I wish he had something to keep his mind stimulated because I fear it’s starting to go.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

We all chipped in and got my stepdad a blackstone grill. I got my biological father the same thing he’s ever given me post-conception, which is absolutely nothing.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I got my dad a bottle of bushmills irish whiskey like always, then we played golf in his yard. My son didnt really get golf but was more than happy to go with grandpa to feed their animals & walk around the woods of their property. I also managed to not get drunk which is a plus- and my wife still drove us home!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I thought about my dad while I was absolutely lapping the hell out of my oldest boy in karting today.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

did the her majesty's ships automatically become named his majesty's ships right away or did it require an additional ceremony

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I sent my dad a text and chatted a bit. That's about it.

Two days of work this week, then I have five off. Gonna be front row at Dynamite on Wednesday (my dudes), then catching Wilco on Thursday.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Majin made this for me for father's day lol

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

very wholesome

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Shard posted:

nice lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

doing a DS3 replay. trying to make a faith build but not really sure what i want to finish with weapon-wise yet. i took herald to start and have pretty much waltzed my way up to the catacombs of carthus without too many problems

i remembered cavs strong advice about the fire gem in the beginning and got a lothric knight sword to drop off of the first one i killed so thats what i've been rolling with

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

after all the excitement yesterday I got real depressed so I played the PSP version of Phantasy Star Online which is just mindless number go up poo poo. I felt better. So still winning. Stream my EP on bandcamp.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I found out my insane biodad wants to run for political office lmao

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I found out my insane biodad wants to run for political office lmao

political office is the new retirement career.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I should run for mayor, that would be cool. Walk around town in a big top hat and a sash that says “The Mayor”. Go to grocery store opening ceremonies, cut ribbons with big ceremonial scissors, you get the gist. This could be big for me.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006
embezzle money for the boys

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

NienNunb posted:

I should run for mayor, that would be cool. Walk around town in a big top hat and a sash that says “The Mayor”. Go to grocery store opening ceremonies, cut ribbons with big ceremonial scissors, you get the gist. This could be big for me.

how would you get into your office at town hall with that big burger head of yours. mccheese motherfucker

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006
letter to the mayor: You lied to me.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

is there a good place to find good designs for men shirts? I want more shirts

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The wrestling subforum is not the place for fashion advice imo

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I take it back

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I’ll have you know I wear band shirts, movie shirts, AND wrestling shirts. My style is just all over the place.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shard posted:

is there a good place to find good designs for men shirts? I want more shirts

If you have some ideas i’d be happy to give you mock ups you could use to print unique shirts using the printer of your choice. I do this for myself and can usually print on high quality heavy cotton shirts or other clothes like hats or jackets at around the cost of a shirt from target.

I did this recently to make a shirt that had Pablo from Backyardigans smoking a blunt and sipping lean over the backwoods logo

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

If you have some ideas i’d be happy to give you mock ups you could use to print unique shirts using the printer of your choice. I do this for myself and can usually print on high quality heavy cotton shirts or other clothes like hats or jackets at around the cost of a shirt from target.

I did this recently to make a shirt that had Pablo from Backyardigans smoking a blunt and sipping lean over the backwoods logo

gosh I dunno. In my heads its all just vibes. I'm just tired of brands and video game stuff. I like goofy designs like broken english over a nonsensical background or something that looks like it was bought at a local tourist trap type place. Nothing in my mind really.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006
No change there. Only joking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

My wife buys me button ups and slacks from Kohls. Just got some new shorts this weekend, can’t wait to break those bad boys out.