Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

1978 ~ 2023
Being old and married/in a long term relationship means you can wear whatever the gently caress you want because who are you even trying to impress.

Embrace it.

I’m gonna be buried in cutoff camo shorts and a band shirt probably and that’s alright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shard posted:

gosh I dunno. In my heads its all just vibes. I'm just tired of brands and video game stuff. I like goofy designs like broken english over a nonsensical background or something that looks like it was bought at a local tourist trap type place. Nothing in my mind really.

Honestly Temu has tons of shirts like that for like 3-15 dollars

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I wear Ben Sherman stuff to work because I know if I order an XL it’ll fit.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Shard posted:

is there a good place to find good designs for men shirts? I want more shirts

right here

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Shard posted:

is there a good place to find good designs for men shirts? I want more shirts

Glad I could be of some help

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Thanks pardners

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

go to the thrift store now shard

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Suplex Liberace posted:

go to the thrift store now shard

I go every week with my wife my man.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I was running and couldnt open the link and just did lol you poo poo

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Shard posted:

I go every week with my wife my man.

how are you not swimming in weird tourist shirts then???

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Do you have a Dan Flashes near you?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Suplex Liberace posted:

how are you not swimming in weird tourist shirts then???

dudes around here don't donate apparently!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

1978 ~ 2023
Who is Dan and why is he flashing

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Ganso Bomb posted:

Do you have a Dan Flashes near you?

Like any of us could afford to shop at Dan Flashes

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Dangerous Person posted:

Like any of us could afford to shop at Dan Flashes

they have such complicated patterns

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Dan Flashes now offers a TC Tuggers style shirt

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Shard posted:

I was running and couldnt open the link and just did lol you poo poo

I own upwards of two of these shirts

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Eat My Fuc posted:

Dan Flashes now offers a TC Tuggers style shirt

But they’re NOT a joke

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it must have felt great killing those drat pus of mans with that fire sword. i buy plain shirts in different colors

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Them Shadow of the Erdtree reviews looking delicious bruh. 100 hour expansion to the greatest game I ever played? yes please.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

Them Shadow of the Erdtree reviews looking delicious bruh. 100 hour expansion to the greatest game I ever played? yes please.

I love Elden Ring. It's like a trilogy of games and a Fromsoft anthology all in one. But Bloodborne is their best game still.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
Bloodborne needs either a 60fps patch or a enhanced PS5 version badly. I would absolutely want to replay it if they did.

Decided to quickly play thru Armored Core 6 again since I don't want to (as impossible as it might be) burn myself out on Elden Ring before the DLC.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Most Power Alex posted:

Bloodborne needs either a 60fps patch or a enhanced PS5 version badly. I would absolutely want to replay it if they did.

Decided to quickly play thru Armored Core 6 again since I don't want to (as impossible as it might be) burn myself out on Elden Ring before the DLC.

I beat it for like the 6th time this year and got platinum on it - only the 2nd game I've ever done that for on playstation. It still holds up amazing for being a early ps4 game.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

I have an Elden Ring save at the end of the game. Torn whether I should do a NG+ or just go and do the DLC from here.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Go from there unless you want to start the DLC at NG+ difficulty

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

i love how the ign review was all "miyazaki lied. its way bigger than he said it was. 10/10"

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Joey McChrist posted:

i love how the ign review was all "miyazaki lied. its way bigger than he said it was. 10/10"

The Miyazaki interview where he shyly admits he wishes to be stomped to death in a poison swamp is an all timer

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Joey McChrist posted:

he's always lying lol. He said you could beat Elden Ring in like 30 hours. He called it a 30 hour game

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
I had a lemon curd filled donut today and it literally changed my life. There is goodness in this world.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

1978 ~ 2023
I got round to making an n64 work on a modern tv and everything looks like poo poo BUT I can play goldeneye and perfect dark while double fisting the worlds worst controllers again now so yeah life is tremendous

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Miyazaki lied.

"Game director Hidetaka Miyazaki, ...said in interviews that this new chapter’s world, the Land of Shadow, is about the size of Limgrave, the beginning region of the original game. He is a liar. “Shadow of the Erdtree” feels like 75 percent the size of “Elden Ring,” a game that’s already bigger than most games. Developer FromSoftware basically made a sequel."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/video-games/2024/06/18/elden-ring-shadow-of-erdtree-review/

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

He's the man

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

History Comes Inside! posted:

I got round to making an n64 work on a modern tv and everything looks like poo poo BUT I can play goldeneye and perfect dark while double fisting the worlds worst controllers again now so yeah life is tremendous

Did you manage to find a instock HDMI mod kit or are you using something like a RetroTINK?

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
I also got some salted licorice that is so salty it does that thing to my nose like when I get smacked in the face by a wave in da ocean and accidentally inhale the salt water. If I ate the whole bag I would surely perish

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

1978 ~ 2023

Most Power Alex posted:

Did you manage to find a instock HDMI mod kit or are you using something like a RetroTINK?

I actually got a hispeedido hdmi kit but then I decided I didn’t want to risk blowing up the console with my shaky-rear end old man hands since it’s one of the fancy colours that was only released in Japan, so I’m using a Rad2X cable for now.

It wouldn’t be the smallest thing I’ve ever soldered successfully (Switch modchip was a motherfucker with my bad hands and worse eyesight but I did it) but it would be way more of a pain to replace than the switch if I’d hosed that up so I decided to play it safe for now. I guess if I did pop it I could just swap the motherboard out with any old model, which was my original plan to get it working with my PAL carts before I decided gently caress it and went all in on an everdrive 64.

I might at least do an RGB mod for a little bit of gain because that’s not quite so intense a soldering job, or maybe in a few months I’ll send it to a professional to go hogwild with a retro gem HDMI mod.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

hey yo NN! check this out

https://x.com/Wario64/status/1803151111857098833

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Eat My Fuc posted:

The Miyazaki interview where he shyly admits he wishes to be stomped to death in a poison swamp is an all timer

I love the interview where he's asked about the giant illusion of the lady with enormous breasts in Dark Souls and says all he asked for was a noblewoman reclining on a bench, and the artist went loving hogwild and was super-proud and Miyazaki didn't want to make him feel bad so left it in as is :3:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

xbox preorder gets you paulie pee pee. xbox preorder gets you peter poop. switch preorder gets you donald diarrhea.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

its too hot, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Trying to convince investors that my new racing idea will be huge.