Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

rovert posted:

Tenille used to have a rep for being difficult to deal with. Two of the WWE seamstresses went off on her on Twitter once for example.

But it is understandable to a degree as a flare-up of Psoriasis can change your general outlook real quick.

Esp with shitheads like Kevin Dunn constantly making snide comments about people's images, its real easy to lose your temper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

PCO is the best

https://twitter.com/PCOQuebecer/status/1057125476001562624?s=19

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

coconono posted:

Esp with shitheads like Kevin Dunn constantly making snide comments about people's images, its real easy to lose your temper.

Love people like Dunn who break down crying when Cornette points out his jacked up teeth and talks about how he was bullied and then goes and does the same poo poo to other people, except he also has actual power over them. Bitchmade 100% horrible human being

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
Bog standard middle-management fascist, he is

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

best wrestling related video since ishii and Suzuki's "backstage interview" a couple weeks ago

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I wonder what compelled PCO to take the hearse instead of his Ice Cream Truck covered in human skulls.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Coaaab posted:

Bog standard middle-management fascist, he is

Still love it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOpap3QFNHA

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
And I can't imagine why Tenille wouldn't have been crazy about the Emmalina gimmick, a character that seemed designed solely to have her come out in tiny bikinis and the like, exposing as much skin as WWE could get away with. It's almost like she has a condition that would make her self-conscious about that even beyond the normal objectification and WWE took advantage of it knowing it would either let them be creeps or they could sack her for being 'uncooperative'.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
There are women who wrestle in almost fully covered suits too, it’s not like it’s a crazy idea that someone should be like “wtf that would never work” about

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I don't know I saw a documentary where a water boy was a key player.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Imagine having like millions of dollars from selling stocks and still not getting your loving gross beaver teeth fixed

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Why didn't WWF ever show any interest in Captain Insano?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

At least there will be some justice when Dunn's career gets buried along with Vince.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

ChrisBTY posted:

At least there will be some justice when Dunn's career gets buried along with Vince.

too lazy to photoshop this (don't want to look at dunn's gross head)

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

ChrisBTY posted:

As ingrained as he is in the company on the production side I wouldn't count on that

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/AlexaBliss_WWE/status/1057473864748425216

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Mr. Carlisle posted:

As ingrained as he is in the company on the production side I wouldn't count on that

doesn’t triple h hate him

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

sportsgenius86 posted:

Imagine having like millions of dollars from selling stocks and still not getting your loving gross beaver teeth fixed

Kevin Dunn reportedly has a beautiful singing voice and he's worried that if he fixes his teeth it will affect his range

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Raskolnikov38 posted:

If HHH fires Kevin Dunn I'll tell everyone that DX is the reason WWE won the Monday Night Wars.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Supposedly Stephanie does, too, meaning no matter who gets left Vince's controlling stock, he's going to not be at his day job much longer once the mourning period ends

Boy those are going to be a weird few weeks, those first post-Vince RAWs

NameHurtBrain
Jan 17, 2015

Raskolnikov38 posted:

the answer to "doesn't ____ hate kevin dunn" is yes.

Vince is the only exception.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Cameo posted:

Boy those are going to be a weird few weeks, those first post-Vince RAWs

Yeah, watching everybody march alive into his tomb before it gets sealed up is gonna be weird as gently caress.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Lone Goat posted:

too lazy to photoshop this (don't want to look at dunn's gross head)

This is exactly how I picture it.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Mr. Carlisle posted:

aren’t they already kinda grooming Borash to take over?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

jesus WEP posted:

aren’t they already kinda grooming Borash to take over?

They were grooming Paul Bearer to do that too, once upon a time

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Kevin Dunn killed Paul Bearer this is canon now

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

It was cruel for Kevin Dunn's parents to inflict him on the rest of the world.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Doesn't Kevin Dunn have the second highest controlling interest in WWE stock?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

IcePhoenix posted:

This is a couple years old, but I doubt it's changed *too* much. Which is to say no, Steph is the next largest individual holder, but things will get weird when Vince's controlling votes are divested into common stock.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Endless Mike posted:

This is a couple years old, but I doubt it's changed *too* much. Which is to say no, Steph is the next largest individual holder, but things will get weird when Vince's controlling votes are divested into common stock.

This is excellent news

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Endless Mike posted:

Stephanie sold off stock this year but Dunn did too.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That says 2016 but I think Shane has had nothing for a while now, and anything Linda owned in whole or part was sold off before her political aspirations I think?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

IcePhoenix posted:

i think he’s second not-mcmahon salary or something like that

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/MattJackson13/status/1057640947343859712

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Matt Jackson still me blocked because I doubted All In

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/johnreport/status/1057635645005344770

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

He also kicked the chair over to her when she was in the ladder figure 8, so she could use it to hit Charlotte and escape

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

jesus WEP posted:

He also kicked the chair over to her when she was in the ladder figure 8

You only see the last bit on TV but apparently he moved it at least 3 or 4 feet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I am glad that they confirmed my dislike of them by not including the best character