Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The new BTE season premiere is up, featuring a cameo I never saw coming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD2rOq3jyzg

Also I'm still trying to get used to Kenny's new hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/sonicwikibot/status/992857299151605765

Iizuka ... was always good?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'd prefer Takashi Iizuka the wrestler to be in charge of the Sonic series more than Takashi Iizuka the game developer.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Super No Vacancy posted:

tell me more about the 'gaijin hunters'

The girls you meet at Shibuya center-gai HUB or at any shot bar in Roppongi.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

harperdc posted:

The girls you meet at Shibuya center-gai HUB or at any shot bar in Roppongi.

Oh is that what Greg did with Rocky?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Benne posted:

The new BTE season premiere is up, featuring a cameo I never saw coming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD2rOq3jyzg
Certainly didn't expect Black Machismo!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hey, so, I just got through watching something, no need to say what it was and I could really use a palette cleanser, so, whoo, Best of Super Jr., whoo!

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

VJeff posted:

Hey, so, I just got through watching something, no need to say what it was and I could really use a palette cleanser, so, whoo, Best of Super Jr., whoo!

https://twitter.com/reasonjp/status/993390144890617856?s=19
https://twitter.com/reasonjp/status/993390191489335296?s=19

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Also confirmed Dominion Card so far

Kazuchika Okada vs. Kenny Omega
Tetsuya Naito vs. Chris Jericho
Hirooki Goto vs. Michael Elgin vs. Taichi
EVIL & SANADA vs. The Young Bucks
Rey Mysterio vs. ???

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
Goto vs Elgin vs Taichi is some next level piss break booking

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Seems wild Sabin has never been in the BOTSJ before.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
We get more Hiromu/Dragon Lee :neckbeard:

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

very excited for my boy KUSHIDA vs dragon lee

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
YOH/Ishimori: Handsome Battle Jr.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I caught up with Dontaku over the weekend and drat, Ospreay is one of my favourite guys on the roster but I always find watching him terrifying. I don't know if he's an amazing seller or just legit held together by string and dreams.

abraham linksys posted:

I will not have you disparage my pure theatre dork with your harsh words :colbert:

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

abraham linksys posted:

i hope it is a true "piss break" match in the sense that Goto and Taichi team up to break elgin's dick in half

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

abraham linksys posted:

I'm gonna be unreasonably upset when Taichi eats the pin

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Taichi is going to steal the pin, not eat it. Hopefully by braining Elgin with the mic stand.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

My body is ready for Taichi, NEVER Openweight Champion

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Rarity posted:

I caught up with Dontaku over the weekend and drat, Ospreay is one of my favourite guys on the roster but I always find watching him terrifying. I don't know if he's an amazing seller or just legit held together by string and dreams.

Ospreay isn’t exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, whether that’s in the ring or out. He takes a few unnecessary chances, usually with his own head.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
The thing that terrifies me the most in Ospreay's matches aren't even the bumps, but his pained screams. Must be something about the pitch, but they really get to me.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Okada needs to know his role and start challenging for the NEVER Trios titles with Scott Norton and Chris Jericho.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Ospreay has grown so much as a performer so fast, it's almost weird watching his matches from just 2 years ago because it feels like a completely different wrestler.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I'm so happy ACH is getting another run.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Ospreay's selling has really grown over the past couple years which is why his matches feel different. This is a mix of him learning how to do it well and also cause he probably is legit hurting after some his crazy bumps

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

forkboy84 posted:

Seems wild Sabin has never been in the BOTSJ before.

His schedule's never lined up. Either he was under contract or out injured.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
I wish there was one more CMLL guy but fine how it is. I’m interested how YOH and SHO do.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Ospreay's selling has really grown over the past couple years which is why his matches feel different. This is a mix of him learning how to do it well and also cause he probably is legit hurting after some his crazy bumps
*guy tapping his head meme*
don’t have to sell
if you’re legit loving yourself up

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Pinwiz11 posted:

I'm so happy ACH is getting another run.

I wonder if he will carry the AAW title in the same way ZSJ and the Bucks would bring PWG belts on tour.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/8hlnj3/njpw_best_of_the_super_juniors_25_full_lineup/

The full match by match schedule for the Best of the Super Junior is up here.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh good, my delusion that Hiromu can still win this thing can probably survive until the finals.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

extradite THIS! posted:

My body is ready for Taichi, NEVER Openweight Champion

:emptyquote:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Benne posted:

Ospreay has grown so much as a performer so fast, it's almost weird watching his matches from just 2 years ago because it feels like a completely different wrestler.

His striking has really improved lately too. He's got some really weight behind his strikes right now and they look devastating.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I'm down for more Hiromu/Dragon Lee and a Hiromu/Bone Soldier final

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

frankenfreak posted:

The thing that terrifies me the most in Ospreay's matches aren't even the bumps, but his pained screams. Must be something about the pitch, but they really get to me.

https://twitter.com/hunktears/status/990491746395045889

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i am going to see every night of bosj live, even the ones that i can't

my idiot money is on kushida/hiromu deciding the good block

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Ishimori is definitely going to beat Ospreay on night 1, which probably means him winning the whole tourney and then losing to Ospreay at Dominion. The match will probably involve Will getting destroyed but still kicking out because that is becoming the match template for him.

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Hey, Johnny, what's a "shitpost"?
I would be unreasonably excited for Taichi/Goto and I'm kind of disappointed to see Elgin also in the match. But whatever. Elgin, despite being a garbage can, has some decent power stuff and I'll live as long as Goto and Taichi kick each other real hard.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It feels like Elgin is there to eat the pin. Like, I hate that he still wrestles but his booking is just some guy. Taichi gets the pin on Elgin and they keep running the Taichi/Goto feud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I love Goto and Juice and the fact that Juice came up short again kinda stung but if they had that match just for Goto to drop to Taichi or Elgin instead, that'd kind of suck.

Like Taichi wouldn't be terrible, but Elgin would be poo poo and so much worse than Juice.