Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Infinitum posted:

Still haven't said a drat thing worth keeping you around for tho

cause I've been asleep man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pinterest Mom posted:

please, i have already claimed and would not lie to the thread

How dare anyone question the sanctity of a PMom VT claim? :argh:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Rarity posted:

Based purely on past games, there's a greater than 50% chance that Inf is scum.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA So there's a 50% chance I'm town and a 50% chance I'm scum.

quote:

Plus, him advising Krell to fullclaim was scummy as hell, even for a joke.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

HiipFire posted:

cause I've been asleep man

What are your reads then?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
who reads lol what nerds

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
There is an edit in the main post, that isn't really meant for anyone in particular but will be related to future gameplay.

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Apr 22, 2016

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##vote Tommunist

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

ahh yes the contentless tomm votteeee

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Just seeing what your reactions like.

How's it going? Keen on anyone for scum?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Infinitum posted:

Just seeing what your reactions like.

How's it going? Keen on anyone for scum?

I feel like Krell has been trolling me rather then having any real reaction or interaction with the game, but like thats a bunch of other people.

i don't like your role claim but i honestly don't think your posting has been particularly scummy.

Glowkus posts have been trash, but he did this whole thing push a tunnel on X player thing last game so shrug.

I'm gonna re-read tomorrow, but happy to keep my vote on krell for now.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

actually i take it back, your push on hiipfire is loving retarded

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Sorry for wanting a known lurker to actually participate.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

Tommunist posted:

I feel like Krell has been trolling me rather then having any real reaction or interaction with the game, but like thats a bunch of other people.

i don't like your role claim but i honestly don't think your posting has been particularly scummy.

Glowkus posts have been trash, but he did this whole thing push a tunnel on X player thing last game so shrug.

I'm gonna re-read tomorrow, but happy to keep my vote on krell for now.

You claim that I've been trolling you, yet you feel that many other people in this game do as well.

If multiple people believe that your thought process is invalid, maybe you need to look at yourself and correct your behavior?

If I were you, I would ask myself why exactly I have these unabashed negative thoughts towards others and discover as to why they might be clouding your judgement.

Tommunist posted:

actually i take it back, your push on hiipfire is loving retarded

So now you attack this person after agreeing with this person just one post earlier? Why can't you make up your mind?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Harold Krell posted:

You claim that I've been trolling you, yet you feel that many other people in this game do as well.

If multiple people believe that your thought process is invalid, maybe you need to look at yourself and correct your behavior?

If I were you, I would ask myself why exactly I have these unabashed negative thoughts towards others and discover as to why they might be clouding your judgement.
nah i feel other people arn't contributing lmao

Harold Krell posted:

So now you attack this person after agreeing with this person just one post earlier? Why can't you make up your mind?

lmafo you can't be real

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Infinitum posted:

What are your reads then?

I'm really suspicious of all the people claiming vanilla

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

i really regret my decision to try

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I skipped the last 3 pages but tldr it should be infinitum how have we not not lynched a roleblocker

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Also anyone who wants to join the good spider covenant come join quelaag' sister and I by saying pyromancy

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

CapitalistPig posted:

lol he has 4 votes thats not really a bandwagon.

I have no intention of keeping my vote there because it is a joke.

You earlier empty quoted gulag saying the hiip bandwagon was scummy are two votes extra genuinely the critical factor in what constitutes a bandwagon in your opinion?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Kashuno posted:

I skipped the last 3 pages but tldr it should be infinitum how have we not not lynched a roleblocker

Roleblocker isn't a 100% scum role.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Puntification posted:

I can't think of the last time I saw a town roleblocker, and I don't think this is the first one

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Tommunist posted:

nah i feel other people arn't contributing lmao

I thought the bandwagon forming on you was lazy and possibly scummy but given how false a complaint like this is less than halfway through d1 I'm now sympathetic to them.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Punt you gonna come join chaos?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Kashuno posted:

Punt you gonna come join chaos?

ofc I need to open that door in the demon ruins to get the sunlight maggot

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Puntification posted:

ofc I need to open that door in the demon ruins to get the sunlight maggot

try pyromancy, then awesome covenant ahead!

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Kashuno posted:

I can't think of the last time I saw a town roleblocker, and I don't think this is the first one

I have been one.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If the fair lady teaches me her pyromancies I'm about to chaos fireball infinitum

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kashuno posted:

tldr it should be infinitum how have we not not lynched a roleblocker

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Rairty come be a cool chaos pyromancer with me

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Puntification posted:

No, but it's not exactly a common town role. What do you propose as an alternative?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kashuno posted:

Rairty come be a cool chaos pyromancer with me

Too busy solving murders in WoW

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Too busy solving murders in WoW

She's already gone hollow :negative:

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
Morning guys have we killed Hipfire yet? And if not why not?

On a more serious note, I would be happy to vote Infin for the roleblocker thing, somehow I don't think we will get much better info on anyone else.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
If anyone has a vig please shoot Infinitum

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

No, but it's not exactly a common town role. What do you propose as an alternative?

I'd rather lynch someone I thought was scum than rely on the balance of probabilities, if you want me to actually provide a candidate it'll have to wait until after I've finished work.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Puntification posted:

I'd rather lynch someone I thought was scum than rely on the balance of probabilities, if you want me to actually provide a candidate it'll have to wait until after I've finished work.

Also while you do that I think you should go back through your last 50 town games and check how often the person you voted for flipped scum so you know the balance of probability for your own casework :v:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Morning all. Today is my last day at my job :toot: Been busy trying to get a replacement trained up and that plus our data warehouse being on fire has more or less eaten all of my working day time up. The last two nights I've done my referee assignor a favor by taking some games further away that needed last minute replacements. He assigns the playoffs so I am hoping that he will remember me bailing him out when those roll around in a couple of weeks.

I haven't read the thread. I'll catch up tonight after I finish catching up in another game.

In the mean time, I see krell is in this game so ##vote Harold Krell

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Puntification posted:

It's d1. the likelihood of a "better case" than a guy who was forced by the mod to claim a role that is generally scum is low

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Just finished DS3 and rolled a Pyro for a new run

Has nothing to do with mafia but holy drat was that a fun ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

Just finished DS3 and rolled a Pyro for a new run

Has nothing to do with mafia but holy drat was that a fun ride.

wish I had the time to have beaten ds3. Pyromancer is loving busted OP btw

• Locked thread