Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh noo a scum is desperately trying to vote for me, im so scared. everyone else here can read, so saying my post makes no sense just makes you look scummier. positions change in this game, silly. its called narrowing down the facts until you can see the truth.

if you didnt want to risk a no "cuddle" then you wouldnt have skirted the deadline when you know you missed the last one!

you are just digging yourself deeper and deeper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

onsetOutsider posted:

ok i know i just implied that flerp and sal are both maf but i take that back. my reason is, i thought about it and i'm sure the maf cannot communicate. if maf knew who other maf is, then the fact that sal didn't hammer RF or DB would mean that all 3 of them are maf, and with DB soft-claiming doc right now, which is something i highly doubt a maf would do right after another maf just claimed doc, i dont think DB is maf at all. which means that sal doesn't know who else is maf, and also means that his goal is not to kill the other maf, but to win with them. my theory now is that sal actually did suspect RF was maf, and then suspected that DB was maf, and that's why he didn't want to hammer either of them.

this assumes so many things about this setup that my head is literally spinning

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

flerp posted:

this assumes so many things about this setup that my head is literally spinning

umm it kind of only implies one. that sal is scum. and that's a given at this point

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

onsetOutsider posted:

umm it kind of only implies one. that sal is scum. and that's a given at this point

no it assumes that the scum are 1) aligned with each other and 2) cannot communicate with each other and 3) know who each other are

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

flerp posted:

no it assumes that the scum are 1) aligned with each other and 2) cannot communicate with each other and 3) know who each other are

nope, those were conclusions i drew from the 1 (one) single assumption. also i said they DONT know who each other are

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ok but the assumption that scum cannot communicate with each other is a HUGE assumption based further on the assumption (that you claim is fact, which it's not true) that sal is scum

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

onsetOutsider posted:

oh noo a scum is desperately trying to vote for me, im so scared. everyone else here can read, so saying my post makes no sense just makes you look scummier. positions change in this game, silly. its called narrowing down the facts until you can see the truth.

if you didnt want to risk a no "cuddle" then you wouldnt have skirted the deadline when you know you missed the last one!

you are just digging yourself deeper and deeper

Look if you convince 3 other people to vote for the Doctor than GG. Your post makes a ton of assumptions about setup and one thing I've learned is you can't play mafia based on setup speculation

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sigh... again, the conclusion that scum cant communicate was not an assumption. i concluded that based on the fact that if the opposite was true, sal's actions dont make sense.

you could make the argument that it'd make sense if sal *wasnt* scum, but i know for reasons that one of 2 players MUST he scum, and sal is one of them. based on both players' post histories, i believe it is much more likely that sal is scum than the other person. also, it is too much of a coincidence that he was around near deadline 2 days in a row but conveniently didnt hammer

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
doctor this, doctor that. if you were the real doctor you wouldn't be waving the "NK me" flag so much

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Why the gently caress are you so up my rear end but seemingly don't give a flying gently caress about Flerp or ASF? It's borderline creeping me out. Also (no offense to IP) the reason your deadline on D1 shouldn't be 8pm on a Saturday night is people have social lives and don't always think about the forum mafia game.

As for missing last night I hosed up. Let me ask you though why would I be so high profile about missing votes if I was scum? You don't want that kind of attention.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

onsetOutsider posted:

doctor this, doctor that. if you were the real doctor you wouldn't be waving the "NK me" flag so much

I'm either getting cuddeled or NKed so what is the loving difference? Also if we have a watcher they can watch to see who visits me.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
well, you all know where i stand. i'm not saying anything more for now

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
in the event that you're not lying, im sorry for being an rear end in a top hat.

but i dont believe you

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Would you address the above posts please?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SalTheBard posted:

Would you address the above posts please?

ok, podima who died n0 was a watcher so i think it'd be weird if there was another one.

youve already said you hosed up the deadline and i still dont believe you.

i believe i already stated why im more focused on you than flerp or asf and i dont want to say it again for fear of inadvertantly helping maf. hopefully town can see what i mean by this

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

onsetOutsider posted:

ok, podima who died n0 was a watcher so i think it'd be weird if there was another one.

i believe i already stated why im more focused on you than flerp or asf and i dont want to say it again for fear of inadvertantly helping maf. hopefully town can see what i mean by this

podima was never in this game

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
and before you quote the d1 post, it was a flavor n0 kill to get the day started. it did not actually happen. podima has always been an observer to this game

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SalTheBard posted:

I think you are a strong player Bee. What is your justification? Because I don't think that this is an all Vanilla game given that Pod flipped Watcher. Now Pod could've been the only power role in the game. I think the easy way to figure this is out is to type 1 if you are town, 2 if you are scum. That way we know if there is any scum in the game.

sal seemed to think it was relevant before

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

onsetOutsider posted:

then ur both dumb

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

flerp posted:

then ur both dumb

lol

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

onsetOutsider posted:

Do you think it weird that there might be more than one doc?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i certainly think it would be weird if there were more than 2. thats all im saying

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
##vote ASF

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

onsetOutsider posted:

I can see how my post was confusing. I was implying that pod flipping watcher meant there were other power roles given that I had one. I was trying to get people to strip focusing on RFs "all vanilla game" idea.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I really don't have a good excuse for not voting.

I didn't see anyone I liked as a vote when I went to sleep and woke up after deadline.

I'm gonna ##vote Onset because this is really starting to look like new scum flailing instead of just new player flailing.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
tbh, as much as i think sal is scum, i'm willing to ##vote asf for not playing

(for now)

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
o nvm ##unvote lol

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i mean ##vote sal

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

onsetOutsider posted:

i mean ##vote sal

:thunk:

##vote onset

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bee, i was already voting for him before lol

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i know flerp will vote for me so all im saying is retro futurist, think and read my posts before hammering plz

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote asf

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

onsetOutsider posted:

bee, i was already voting for him before lol

What was the point in changing your vote for 1 minute only to come back to me with no explanation?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SalTheBard posted:

What was the point in changing your vote for 1 minute only to come back to me with no explanation?

cuz asf controbuted while i was writing the post

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
ASF contributed by saying they had no excuse for missing vote and that they thought you were scum. I'm still unsure why I am getting the brunt of your wrath.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Last few games I've been in had really long days and it's loving with me.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Now I'm watching this thread like a hawk.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Yeah for sure. I'm right there with you

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

A Sometimes Food posted:

Now I'm watching this thread like a hawk.

##unvote

i'll be watching you like a hawk :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SalTheBard posted:

ASF contributed by saying they had no excuse for missing vote and that they thought you were scum. I'm still unsure why I am getting the brunt of your wrath.

both of those things are also true of you lol