Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

haljordan posted:

Beth looks like she has a second arm with fingers pinching at her neck

Yes! That's exactly what I was thinking!

Kragger99 posted:

Keys woman!

I love how that quickly devolved into Howard and Fred just going "REEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWRRRRR!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clambake
Aug 30, 2007

YeahTubaMike posted:

Howard looks like Ronnie in this picture :lol:

gently caress THIS PLACE! gently caress SOME WHORES!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Reddit being Reddit

YeahTubaMike posted:

I only wish ETA could see it

No one will mention him at all and I know that would drive Eric insane.

from Reddit

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Congrats Howard, the modern era show actually got a laugh out of me today.

‘These Guys Should Hug Me Too:’ Howard Stern Genuinely Sad Black Basketball Players ‘Ignore’ Him While Courtside

quote:

“The Knicks have been very kind to me. They put me right in the front row. That’s when I knew I was famous. When I, you know, I have courtside, they put me courtside and the Black players won’t come over and say hello to me, but they go over to Spike Lee,” Stern lamented.

“They don’t acknowledge you at all?” Quivers asked.

“No. I’ll be sitting next to Tracy Morgan or Chris Rock. You know, they seat you where they seat you. And a lot of times when I’m there, I’m next to Tracy Morgan, who is so funny. And he’s sitting there and like, couple of the players will come over. They like give him that bro shake and stuff. And I’m like — these guys should hug me too. I mean, what am I? I grew up in a Black neighborhood, you know what I mean? I mean they should know that. But I get ignored,” Stern said.

When Quivers asked Stern why he believed that was happening, he chalked it up to him being “a white guy.”

“You think it’s a racial thing? I’m sure they talk to some white people,” Quivers said.

“No, not that I saw. I want them to. I want them to talk to me,” Stern said. “I want them to come up and go, ‘Hey Howard, fan of the show or something.’ I don’t get that. And, you know who comes up to me sometimes — the referees. White guys and Black guys, they’ll come up to me, White referees and Black. Like, ‘Hey Howard, hey.’ But yeah, a lot of the White referees. So I’m like, oh, is everything racial now? Can I get a shout-out from some of the players?” Stern said.

https://www.mediaite.com/sports/these-guys-should-hug-me-too-howard-stern-genuinely-sad-black-basketball-players-ignore-him-while-courtside/

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
He has been telling that story for years. It's odd that he doesn't just consider that they have no loving idea who he is.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Lifespan posted:

He has been telling that story for years. It's odd that he doesn't just consider that they have no loving idea who he is.

Also doesn't he leave the game at like, halftime?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Yup, and Stan Van Gundy mentioned it in a TV broadcast so Howard went off on him for days.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

A man who has barely left his house in three years, makes everyone clear the room and halls so he can move about, and has been a major germaphobe for decades...suddenly wants sweaty athletes to hug him after a game.

Ok.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Bonzo posted:

A man who has barely left his house in three years, makes everyone clear the room and halls so he can move about, and has been a major germaphobe for decades...suddenly wants sweaty athletes to hug him after a game.

Ok.

Well c'mon.....they're FAMOUS. It's not like some filthy poor nobody is trying to get within 100 feet of him.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He was on a reasonably popular tv show

But I guess that was over 5 years ago ? By now

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
who the hell are these people he's having on? lol

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001

BiggerBoat posted:

I randomly came up with a Bababooey song set to California Dreaming one time and it worked so well it lodged itself in my brain for a week. Just repeat that one word in time to the lyrics, complete with the harmonies and overlays. Surprised no one ever did it.

I actually did a song parody and sent it in for the contest. It wasn't anywhere near as good as, say, the Billy Joel one. I wish they'd at least played it on the air. It was Elvis Presley's "Hound Dog" and I wrote lyrics and such.

The one which I've never made which I think would work very well is a Robin parody set to the Doobie Brothers.

G-cups are just alright with meeeeee
G-cups are just alright, oh yeahhhhh

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
Beth's arm/shoulder looks like a Snickers bar in that photo.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Who would have thought eating nothing but gummy bears and Diet Coke for 40 years would mess up your body?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Bonzo posted:

Reddit being Reddit

No one will mention him at all and I know that would drive Eric insane.

from Reddit

lol. The original pic looks like an AI generated pic gone wrong. I don't know what's going on with her shoulder.

Edit: And Howie doing his Milford Academy impression.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

Ok.

I'm not AS paranoid as Howard is (I'd just wear a mask on my way to the studio, and ensure there was proper ventilation), but I CERTAINLY wouldn't be going to a loving sporting event.

I know people are going to go to those now, but knowing how Howard generally feels about this poo poo, it absolutely baffles me that he's there in the first place, let alone begging for a HUG.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Zoben posted:

It was Elvis Presley's "Hound Dog" and I wrote lyrics and such.

"Hound Dog" is by Yngwie Malmsteen

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

haljordan posted:

‘These Guys Should Hug Me Too:’ Howard Stern Genuinely Sad Black Basketball Players ‘Ignore’ Him While Courtside

https://www.mediaite.com/sports/these-guys-should-hug-me-too-howard-stern-genuinely-sad-black-basketball-players-ignore-him-while-courtside/

HOLLLLY MAKELLLLLL

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

BiggerBoat posted:

"Hound Dog" is by Yngwie Malmsteen

I refuse to believe that his first name is not pronounced "ying-we"

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Bonzo posted:

Carrie Underwood is going to be on to promote her "country" music channel.

What are they holding over him to make him do all of this?

edit: :wtf:

it's like one of those horror movies where every time Beth takes a pic in the mirror he gets closer

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

haljordan posted:

lol he's such a boomer. also there is no way that 95% of NBA players know who he is. This isn't 1993.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I still follow the instagram page for the HSS that had a clip of that TikTok star guest, it's such a weird choice for the show. The venn diagram between Howard Stern fans and fans of this girl are 2 separate circles, each on the opposite ends of the earth. Of the top 2 comments on it, one talks about how great she did, how she seemed nervous but genuine, blah blah blah

The other comment is "does she queef on command?"

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

CharlestonJew posted:

I still follow the instagram page for the HSS that had a clip of that TikTok star guest, it's such a weird choice for the show. The venn diagram between Howard Stern fans and fans of this girl are 2 separate circles, each on the opposite ends of the earth. Of the top 2 comments on it, one talks about how great she did, how she seemed nervous but genuine, blah blah blah

The other comment is "does she queef on command?"

:lol:
Comments I saw from social media were a mix of "I LOVE HER" (they hashtagged her in the post) and "who the gently caress is this bimbo?"

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
A few months back, a caller recommended this Miami-based TikTokker to Howard, and all of the 50-something “guys in the back” agreed she was “the hottest chick ever”, so when they found out they were going to Miami, booking her was a no-brainer.

Personally, I couldn’t get through the interview, it was the most boringest ever.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Lou Skunt
Gabe Athouse
Norma Skock
Dixie Recked

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Ralph Hurley posted:

Lou Skunt
Gabe Athouse
Norma Skock
Dixie Recked

Phil McCrevise

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Jon Bon Jovi looks like my grandma now

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Yeah, and his son is 20? Was he a "save the marriage" kid?

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001

Ralph Hurley posted:

Gabe Athouse

Love em all, but this one always killed me. And Hugh Jasshole, isn't that clip from Riley? HYOO, JassHOLE

I'll always love Riley for his pronunciation of my home state, Wishconsianian

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I’ve tried to find the clip I heard once of Riley talking about what kinds of creatures the various alien races keep as pets and he says that some had an animal that resembled a rhinososserus but I had no luck finding it. Either that or the one where he calls Howard a suckamuckagus.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
The Targzishians are obviously reptilian.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
It's so lame that "the talkin' book" isn't on Audible. I am not paying $40+ for some bullshit recording, but I would totally listen to The Coming of Tan for a month's credit.

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

lynch_69 fucked around with this message at 08:41 on May 7, 2023

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

No jizz stains, do not want.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

... the butt plugs!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Pooooseeeee

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lmao

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

https://www.howardstern.com/show/2023/05/08/stern-show-staff-fights-and-cries-at-ronnie-munds-engagement-dinner/

quote:

What was supposed to be a night of fun and laughter celebrating Ronnie Mund’s upcoming nuptials quickly turned into anger and tears at his engagement party in Miami recently. On Monday, executive producer Gary Dell’Abate recalled leaving the group of Stern Show staffers, who went on a bar crawl followed by a dinner, only to return to complete and total mayhem. “It was like walking into Vietnam, it was insanity,” he told Howard. “People were being separated, people were crying, alcohol was being taken off the table.”

According to Ronnie, Mike Pearlman is to blame for ruining the evening, starting off by insulting Ronnie’s drink of choice. “He’s walking around with a pineapple drink, it was bigger than his head,” Pearlman explained to Howard. “He’s walking around holding it like it’s a loving basketball.”

But it was Pearlman’s accusation of him wearing the same Hawaiian shirt multiple days in a row that really set Ronnie off. “I’ll take you to my loving room right now — it’s a different loving shirt,” Howard’s extremely agitated former head of security could be heard aggressively saying in one clip.

“We are 10 feet from one of the most gorgeous beaches in the world and everybody’s arguing over a blue shirt,” staffer Derek Jones pointed out at one point.

Pearlman did patch things up with Ronnie, even giving him a toast, but when he reprimanded Chris Wilding for interrupting, things went south once again. “I was drunk, and I was overly sensitive,” Chris admitted of his own outburst.

The overall tension caused JD Harmeyer to cry for around 30 minutes. “You’re like the kid whose parents fight all the time, and you start crying because you don’t want to see your parents fighting,” Howard told the empathic staffer.

“He’s a good loving friend,” Ronnie said in praise of JD. “[He’s] not constantly breaking my loving balls.”

Despite all the conflict, Pearlman knew everything was fine later on when Ronnie interacted with his fiancée over FaceTime about the couple attending his wedding. “All Ronnie says is, ‘Wear your fuckin’ hottest dress’ and that was it,” he recalled with a laugh.

Incredibly boring story about Ronnie. What fascinated me though, was this:

quote:

“He’s a good loving friend,” Ronnie said in praise of JD. “[He’s] not constantly breaking my loving balls.”

I hate this world where JD and Ronnie are buddies. In my mind, JD is the guy who ruined the sirius car show. I don't like it.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Ronnie seems completely loving exhausting to hang out with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Who is Mike Pearlman? Some formerly anonymous hack "guy in the back" writer that is now getting undeserved air time?