Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

In lieu of meaningful text, I'm just going to mention I've been exploding all day and now it hurts to breathe, so I'm sure you all understand.
Poll Time Again!

We've got ourselves another Mana Egg, and, again, it's going to Sue. Primarily because showing off the magic system properly requires at least two elements.

She's already got Earth, so another quick rundown of the other three.

Wind is an attack with a large AoE. As Wind and Earth are opposing elements, we get nothing special from that combo. Boosts run speed, for what it's worth. The only basic spell to cost more than 1 MP, but very easy to hit large numbers of enemies with.

Water is a basic single-target heal. Plays nicely with the Earth spells we already have. Boosts max HP. Helpful to avoid having to rely on Rah-Rah for all my healing.

Fire is an attack with a small AoE. Boosts Wit, which helps get turns faster. Also plays nicely with earth. Sue can get a lot of use out of some Fire levels.

... Oh yeah, and the usual weapons. Sword, Mace, or Axe, and Mace or Bow.

Current stats can be found here, or in abridged format down below.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread