Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

fixed thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

And yet every active voice in the thread was jumping into day trading when the AMC/Gamestop poo poo hit

Makes you think about who actually posts here

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I didnt

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

shut the gently caress up landlord lib

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

FlapYoJacks posted:

Libs calling January 6th an insurrection will never stop being funny and also cringe at the same time.

This is the new talking point btw. Apparently we are all fascists because the Jan 6 “protestors” are being punished, and Trump and crew are being prosecuted / 14th amendment removal from ballets discussion.

It’s no accident it’s popping up in DD’s posting and elsewhere in left online spaces at the same time. Expect to see more of this crap.

:wink:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

comedyblissoption posted:

Animal-Mother posted:

that probe cartoon is amazing
lmfao

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 05:15 on Sep 10, 2023

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Willa Rogers posted:

This is the new talking point btw. Apparently we are all fascists because the Jan 6 “protestors” are being punished, and Trump and crew are being prosecuted / 14th amendment removal from ballets discussion.

It’s no accident it’s popping up in DD’s posting and elsewhere in left online spaces at the same time. Expect to see more of this crap.

:wink:

:chloe:

lmao

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

FlapYoJacks posted:

Libs calling January 6th an insurrection will never stop being funny and also cringe at the same time.

:aochloe:

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

And yet every active voice in the thread was jumping into day trading when the AMC/Gamestop poo poo hit

Makes you think about who actually posts here

as somebody who did no such thing I thought it was extremely funny that it happened

goons just jumping down the clearly signed hole screaming about how the yellow pool at the bottom was obviously gold

Elem7
Apr 12, 2003
der
Dinosaur Gum

Morbus posted:

imagine someone getting an adjustable rate mortgage in 2018-2019, lmao

Imagine someone doing that then not snagging a <3% refinance to a fixed rate in '20 or '21, there can't be that many of em out there.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

this thread is horrible. get ojt

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Mr Hootington posted:

Well folks I done hosed up. Going to get obliterated. Have fun mocking me. I'm not mad

thread title

Truniht
Jan 10, 2019

falling on your swords over Jan 6 protestors is a new low and y’all should get ejected from the next Comintern for being strasserite scum

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

:jeb:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
if the q shaman had been allowed to wololo we'd be living under full fascism

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Gunshow Poophole posted:

this is quite the word to have in your autocorrect
lmao

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Xaris posted:

NOW BIGGER

I'm grateful to Big Brother for increasing the chocolate ration. He deserves our support against Eastasia.

Thorn Wishes Talon
Oct 18, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Willa Rogers posted:

I'm "sympathetic to Jan 6 folks" so I guess I'm a fash too now. I also believe in overthrowing the state & "undermining its institutions" in the words of libs, who want protest & undermining to be criminalized & are helping make it so.

to "preserve democracy"

horseshoe theory IS real

Thorn Wishes Talon
Oct 18, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

I have absolutely no time to waste on the people feverishly pushing to protect neonazis who would without a second thought sign my death warrant, because somehow protecting the Actual Nazis will make the leftist revolution possible :jerkbag:

"No, no, we have to be fair to everyone!", hey, guess what, they don't loving care that you were fair to them, they'll put a bullet in your skull regardless.

The same failure moron who spent the past decade hyperventilating about "discrimination" against boomers is going to bat for neonazis? loving shocker.

Wisconsin managed to tip the scales on the state supreme court, specifically on the issue of undoing the psychotic gerrymander that's handed near-total control of the state to the Republicans, and the Republicans immediately moved to strip all of the Demonic Otherparty of their legal powers and are trying to remove the scale-tipping judge from her elected seat. And here you are crying and whimpering that we aren't giving boomerpublicans sufficient deference.

to think that willa used to be an unabashed hillary supporter

just lol

Thorn Wishes Talon
Oct 18, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
the number of wanna-be "revolutionaries" on this forum who would actually fight in a revolution is close to if not equal to zero

if their attitudes towards ukraine are any indication, they would in fact be the first ones to roll over and surrender to the big bad state, and they would justify it as minimizing needless death and bloodshed or whatever the gently caress

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
uh we've rolled over the the big bad state already. stand for the pledge dumb son of o' b*tch :911:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Der Meister posted:

this thread is horrible. get djt

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Akratic Method posted:

I'm grateful to Big Brother for increasing the chocolate ration. He deserves our support against Eastasia.

We've always been at war with Eastasia!

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Thorn Wishes Talon posted:

to think that willa used to be an unabashed hillary supporter

just lol

Im having a right old chuckle

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

https://twitter.com/PelosiMorning/status/1698272370711294061

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

the number of wanna-be "revolutionaries" on this forum who would actually fight in a revolution is close to if not equal to zero

if their attitudes towards ukraine are any indication, they would in fact be the first ones to roll over and surrender to the big bad state, and they would justify it as minimizing needless death and bloodshed or whatever the gently caress

What no theory does to a motherfucker

Get to reading some book about the science of history

Smdh imo tbqh

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Please leave all your Ukrainian defeat meltdowns in the appropriate thread plz.

Thorn Wishes Talon
Oct 18, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Please leave all your Ukrainian defeat meltdowns in the appropriate thread plz.

bookmarking this for later

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

We could have been talking about the implosion of the current net ecosystem, but we had to deal with Willa having a melty for pages on end.

gently caress's sake.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
I want to create a goon meltdown index fund. Meltdown number always goes up.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

StratGoatCom posted:

We could have been talking about the implosion of the current net ecosystem, but we had to deal with Willa having a melty for pages on end.

gently caress's sake.

Personally I wouldn't wanna be on the same side as Thorn but you do you

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Shut up you psycho piece of poo poo

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Shageletic posted:

Personally I wouldn't wanna be on the same side as Thorn but you do you

Thorne is a rapist defending piece of poo poo.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

maybe this loser can meltdown again about banana republics and train crashes

Willzilla
Aug 16, 2006

Rawr

Nodelphi posted:

I want to create a goon meltdown index fund. Meltdown number always goes up.

Invesco QQing Meltdown Series 1
+0.52 (0.14%) 🟩

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

StratGoatCom posted:

Thorne is a rapist defending piece of poo poo.

Yeah maybe I went to harsh there but honestly I didn't understand what you were getting at

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

If you think about it, the greatest act of revolution is love, man. And the more you love, the more, like, revolutionary you are...man. so, like, think about it: if you love something really really big, that's, like, huge! It's really, yah know, big! And what's bigger than...wait for it....the government!? So if you love the government, that's mondo revolutionary! Immense!

The best way to rebel against the man, is to love him!

Slava!

Xpforr
Sep 7, 2022

https://www.reddit.com/

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

were all revolutionary romantics

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I love the man which is why I bought a plastic tarp to prevent the upholstery from getting stained.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

biceps crimes posted:

the middle of nowhere town my family is from had a dollar general move in and it sucks rear end. nothing more american than dollar general swooping into a depressed area with almost nothing left and then sucking it all out

who knew that Dollar General was a rank in the capitalist army

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Had me in the first half