Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Any penalty that hurts Tom Wilson was worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Wow. What a read from Varlamov

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Seen a lot of "How the hell did that go in?" goals this post-season, but I think that's the first I've seen go five-hole. They've usually been between the shoulder, mask, and post, or an unsealed post past the pad/stick.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
that sounded like a loving gunshot

CBJSprague24 posted:

Seen a lot of "How the hell did that go in?" goals this post-season, but I think that's the first I've seen go five-hole. They've usually been between the shoulder, mask, and post, or an unsealed post past the pad/stick.

He was playing the angle of Kuznetsov's stick, who was trying to stuff it far side around the pad, what hosed him up was his own d-man getting a piece of it.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Caps refusing to die, for now

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Could potentially witness ovs 69th playoff goal tonight

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Oh what a surprise tom Wilson intentionally injuring people

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

oof... Wilson

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Wilson gon' Wilson.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

https://twitter.com/niceoneWern/status/1295748481752223746

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Tom Wilson just doing Tom Wilson things nbd.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
This Isles commentator is bitching about the tripping because Barzal can't know where the skate is coming down at. Dude, if you stick your stick under where someone's skate is going to go and they fall over, that's loving tripping.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Seems a little weak to call that trip but also let 2 caps players at the same time slam an Isles head into the boards without a call.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Rotten Cookies posted:

Seems a little weak to call that trip but also let 2 caps players at the same time slam an Isles head into the boards without a call.

I'm not justifying the non-calls, I'm just saying that it was a trip and it was a really weird complaint by commentary.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I’m ready for the Caps to poo poo the bed.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Almost time to Vegas to boot the Hawks out of the playoffs.

Colliton finally benched Nylander (that's good!)

Unfortunately he's putting Quenneville in his place (that's bad!). There are better options than both, although I guess it won't matter since Vegas is just that much better.

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.
The Capsest outcome is to lose the series 4-1 and scrub my bet on their sweep. Although losing this in OT would also technically work.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Is the Islanders colour commentator drunk?

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

Escape Goat posted:

Is the Islanders colour commentator drunk?

wouldn't you be if you had talk about the islanders all the time?

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Well as the Isles learned from Tatis, they took the 3-0. Classy move there by NY

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Crow picking up from where he left off in game 4 :stare:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Toews :siren:

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

This game is starting to look a lot like game 4

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
The Hawks do not deserve Corey Crawford

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Debrincat :siren:

What a play by Murphy

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

:siren: PATCHES :siren:

loving finally

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Vegas probably deserves at least two more goals this period so I can't be too upset about that

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Giving up goals in the last minute of the first and first minute of the second doesn't seem ideal

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

:siren: STONE :siren:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Kane :siren:

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

The VGK really need to sort their second period bullshit out

They fall asleep in the second far too often

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
You kind of figured they'd break their power play drought this game

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

Chicago can still make you pay for lovely bonehead giveaways so they need to stop doing that

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Up until that power play Quenneville has had more ice time than DeBrincat, Strome, Dach, and Kubalik...that seems less than ideal...

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Should be a good third.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
I'm thinking Tuch gets his own rebound there?

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
That's a good goal

Hawks defense still garbage

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
every goal against the hawks is a good goal

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009