Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Orange juice is kind of a vegetable, boff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtOlMjoVTUI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Squashy Nipples posted:

Never trust a grown man who doesn't eat vegetables. (and sadly, this includes my beloved Bobbabooey)

Gary's affable enough to be the exception to this rule. I have my issues with Gary, but unlike Jon Hein, I could take him up on an invitation to a private cabin for a weekend with him and not expect to be at best spied on while I sleep and at worst molested and dismembered.

Gary would just provide me with some of his lists, boff.

And yes, I get surprisingly upset thinking about how a guy like Jon Hein orders his food, but also how he's just like.... walking around in public.

Someone coming out about him would be the least shocking thing.

Jon Heinous.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

lynch_69 posted:

If there's anyone on that show that's a secret serial killer, it's Jon "boyfucker" Hein.

That's Jon "The Boy Toucher" Hein, teammate of Gary "The Sleeper" Dell'Abate. You see, their move is that Gary takes a nap while Jon runs out in to the audience and starts touching all the little boys, grabbing their penises and everything.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Ether Frenzy posted:

Orange juice is kind of a vegetable, boff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtOlMjoVTUI

A+ for that animation, I wish they did more from that time period.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

wesleywillis posted:

I'd probably eat Lisa G's rear end.

:same:

Maryanne too

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHp-QmH2Q7s

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

wesleywillis posted:

She is (was? I haven't seen her in years) attractive but is just completely asexual. All the sex stories she put in her book were obviously fiction.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

LOL https://people.com/donald-trump-claims-joan-rivers-voted-him-president-8667303

I also love that Joan spoiled an entire season of The Apprentice in an interview and also admitted the entire show was fake.

God I wish she was here to spill the tea on that show.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
He's literally one of the stupidest wackpackers, if he didn't think it would make him look obese he'd tell you he weighed 450 pounds and he can lift about 4000 pounds

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Bonzo posted:

:same:

Maryanne too

God, imagine the sounds Maryanne would make.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

wesleywillis posted:

God, imagine the sounds Maryanne would make.

Caw caw caw caw. :crow:

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001

wesleywillis posted:

I'd eat her rear end out after she takes shits.....at work......

(tmi)

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Thread reported for horny posting

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Lifespan posted:

Thread reported for horny posting

I feel like the horny over/under threshold for this specific thread would be 'better/worse than Sal'.

That being said, yeah, that post did it.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Sand Monster posted:

She is (was? I haven't seen her in years) attractive but is just completely asexual. All the sex stories she put in her book were obviously fiction.

You have no idea how popular The Roll Call was!!! She was being chased in the streets like she was one of the Beatles!!!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Her cookie parties are so popular and everyone loved to attend!

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

She makes as much sense as a retahded quahog.

Nyeh heh heh.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

DangerDummy! posted:

She makes as much sense as a retahded quahog.

Nyeh heh heh.

Why dont you go have sex with jesus

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
A little Arby's and some teen anal, boff

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I just found r/ClassicHowardStern/

well my day is shot now.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Why dont you go have sex with jesus

I'm glad we're at a stage of discourse where hate speech is largely frowned down upon, but god drat if I don't laugh every time the whole phrase pops into my brain.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I'm a food snob, but I'm not afraid to admit that I like Taco Bell. it's been a while since I've been to an Arby's, but I don't have good memories of it.

Roy Roger's on the other hand, had great food, and I loved the Fixin's Bar. Jason used to work there, he gets it.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Squashy Nipples posted:

Roy Roger's on the other hand, had great food, and I loved the Fixin's Bar. Jason used to work there, he gets it.

Sour Shoes, too. He may still work there.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Bonzo posted:

I just found r/ClassicHowardStern/

well my day is shot now.

[Crazy Alice Voice] drat YOU TO HELLLLLLL!

Most of that is to recent for me, but here is some gold from 1994:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP5SF1aYKdo

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Squashy Nipples posted:

I'm a food snob, but I'm not afraid to admit that I like Taco Bell. it's been a while since I've been to an Arby's, but I don't have good memories of it.

Arby's is my eat-in-shame-parked-behind-the-dollarstore-listening-to-podcasts meal. I have to hide this from my wife because the mere mention of Arby's makes her gag.

I miss the US Taco Bell. It's just not the same in Canada. I practically survived on the value menu when I was in my late teens. Two bean burritos for less than a buck.

I really miss Steak N Shake. I guess around 2008 most of these were bought by one guy and he cut costs big time and I think are now all shut down.

Chic-Fil-A freaks me out because all the employees act like Ned Flanders and if you say "Oh can I get another napkin" they apologize profusely and give you extras sauce packets. And they you sit in there and see all the posters for the Couple's Spiritual Weekend which is where they basically tell the wives to mind their husbands.

Fast food sucks in general in Canada. A Big Mac combo from McDonalds is $25 delivered which is crazy.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

Arby's is my eat-in-shame-parked-behind-the-dollarstore-listening-to-podcasts meal. I have to hide this from my wife because the mere mention of Arby's makes her gag.

I miss the US Taco Bell. It's just not the same in Canada. I practically survived on the value menu when I was in my late teens. Two bean burritos for less than a buck.

I really miss Steak N Shake. I guess around 2008 most of these were bought by one guy and he cut costs big time and I think are now all shut down.

Chic-Fil-A freaks me out because all the employees act like Ned Flanders and if you say "Oh can I get another napkin" they apologize profusely and give you extras sauce packets. And they you sit in there and see all the posters for the Couple's Spiritual Weekend which is where they basically tell the wives to mind their husbands.

Fast food sucks in general in Canada. A Big Mac combo from McDonalds is $25 delivered which is crazy.

I love Taco Bell so much, but the only one in my city is in a mall that doesn't stay open late.

I don't understand why there's no drive-thru TB here.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Y'all should be going to Taco Tico not Taco Bell.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

kylej posted:

Y'all should be going to Taco Tico not Taco Bell.

Is it your favorite? What about Papa John's?

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Papa Johns is my favvvvvorite. But my favorite is also the shrimp carbinara from caraaaaaaabaaas.
For my birthday ill get a large pizza from papa johns and watch Halloween 2.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I eat chicken bryan with extra goat cheese while listening to coheed and cambria and pissing in a diaper while drinking pumpkin beer while watching interview with the vampire it's my faaavorite

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Richard has Papa John’s on his birthday with champagne and watches Halloween 1 and 3 because they are his “Favorite”.

Edit: What was the movie that Richard used to watch with his friend over the phone and he started crying about it while talking on the air? Was it Interview with a Vampire?

Two Kings fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Jun 24, 2024

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Imagine living in NYC and getting pizza from the absolute worst pizza chain in history.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Two Kings posted:

Edit: What was the movie that Richard used to watch with his friend over the phone and he started crying about it while talking on the air? Was it Interview with a Vampire?

"Legends of the Fall" :laugh:

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Lifespan posted:

Imagine living in NYC and getting pizza from the absolute worst pizza chain in history.

Specifically in Times Square for midwestern rube tourists who might find the pizza sauce at Famous Ray’s Sal’s Finuccio’s too spicy.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Lifespan posted:

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I'd much rather eat Papa John's compared to Pizza Hut or Domino's. The last time I tried Domino's it was one step away from qualifying as dog food.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
When I lived in NYC a large majority of the pizza from mom & pop joints was terrible, to be honest. Papa John's is crap and owned by a clown who's somehow more of a buffoon than former President Wackpacker but at least you can be assured you'll get roughly the same C- pizza anywhere.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I grew up in Louisville at the when Papa Johns started. He was making pizza at some lovely bar in southern Indiana and soon opened a few stores. It wasn't bad when they started and was a good alternative to Pizza Hut and Dominoes which is all we had. PJ was also cheaper and did deals with local schools, so every time there was a pizza party it was Papa Johns. After a while you got sick of it.

They got to be so popular that they caused Pizza Hut to change their menu which still angers me to no end. (well not really, but you get it)

Pretty soon PJs pizza started getting lovely and "Papa" John Schnatter started becoming more of an rear end in a top hat. It was common to see him at sporting events just drunk off his rear end. He donated a million or two to the local University so they could build the new football stadium and they slapped his name on it.

John Schnatter is a great example of what happens when you take a white trash person and give them lots of money. I know a few people who live near him and they said anytime they saw his wife driving a new car it meant he got caught cheating. Cops also let him get away with lots of things, but google LMPD and you'll see how great they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

If you're going to get chain pizza (pizza hut or, dominos, specifically), their regular pizza is all trash, you gotta get the pan pizza otherwise it's just cardboard with cheese on top. The pan pizza is actually great.