Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Lifespan posted:

Imagine living in NYC and getting pizza from the absolute worst pizza chain in history.

I live in Brooklyn and there's a Papa John's around the corner from my apartment that I've never seen anyone go into or come out of. It's eerie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

If i could ask Eric the midget just one question it would be what is 7 x 6

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
You'd have to wait for a couple hours after he got up out of the grave though

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001

beep by grandpa posted:

If you're going to get chain pizza (pizza hut or, dominos, specifically), their regular pizza is all trash, you gotta get the pan pizza otherwise it's just cardboard with cheese on top. The pan pizza is actually great.

Yes, I actually like the Domino's pan pizza a lot. Not a huge dough bomb, it works well with the toppings.

Pizza talk in general is really played out and bores me because who gives a poo poo what people like. I worked remotely for a company based in NYC for a while and the CEO was very much a New York snob, especially about pizza. Like he'd go on rants about how superior their pizza was and how Chicago-style angered him so much and it was basically a casserole, not a pizza. Like who cares bitch, it fuckin tastes good, oval office, rear end in a top hat

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I'm a Philly goon and I've never had a, Chicago style pizza in my life, but I do enjoy a good tomato pie so id probably enjoy the strange food :shrug: but it is, however, extremely fun to poo poo on other cities' big dollar items

(before anyone shouts cheesesteaks at me idc you can get a great cheesesteak anywhere lol, but if you poo poo on a good breakfast sandwich I will come to your home, take your phone away, and post goatse from your account)

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Whoever directed the breakfast sandwich scene from the harley quinn birds of prey movie absolutely Understands

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Where I grew up in Big Ten West country, every single tavern and bar has a better pizza than a lot of pizza-only places in NYC. From my experience the New Yorker food loons are insane due to never having actually been anywhere else so they think "convenience stores" are some amazing invention the rest of the world cannot fathom.

I actually think about Chicago Beef sandwiches more than Chicago Style Pizza when I think of the cuisine of the Windy City but a good Chicago style pie is good once a year or whatever. Nobody is eating it twice a week like regular pizza.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

beep by grandpa posted:

but if you poo poo on a good breakfast sandwich I will come to your home, take your phone away, and post goatse from your account)

Breakfast sandwiches are poo poo and if you think posting goatse from my account is any threat, you should check out my rap sheet some time.

There's a good chance I've posted the goat man more times than any currently active goon.

Some people in gbs consider me to be one of the foremost goatseologists of sa.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

A link to some of my goatse research.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4028684&userid=0&perpage=40&highlight=Kirk,johnson&pagenumber=4#post531213245

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Ether Frenzy posted:

Where I grew up in Big Ten West country, every single tavern and bar has a better pizza than a lot of pizza-only places in NYC. From my experience the New Yorker food loons are insane due to never having actually been anywhere else so they think "convenience stores" are some amazing invention the rest of the world cannot fathom.

I actually think about Chicago Beef sandwiches more than Chicago Style Pizza when I think of the cuisine of the Windy City but a good Chicago style pie is good once a year or whatever. Nobody is eating it twice a week like regular pizza.

Growing up in Louisville we had all mid west versions of pizza but never true NYC or Chicago style. There was a place that kinda did Chicago but it was a stuffed pizza (crust on top and bottom). I mentioned Papa Johns before. There is a place that servers a "Louisville style pizza" called Bearno's but you kinda had to grow up with it.

Now before you call me gross keep in mind that just an hour away in Cincinnati, people are eating chilli with spaghetti.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Bonzo posted:

Growing up in Louisville we had all mid west versions of pizza but never true NYC or Chicago style. There was a place that kinda did Chicago but it was a stuffed pizza (crust on top and bottom). I mentioned Papa Johns before. There is a place that servers a "Louisville style pizza" called Bearno's but you kinda had to grow up with it.

Now before you call me gross keep in mind that just an hour away in Cincinnati, people are eating chilli with spaghetti.

How close was that from BAWWWWLLLLSACK, KENTUCKY?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

How close was that from BAWWWWLLLLSACK, KENTUCKY?

No but you will see Big Bone Lick State Park.
https://parks.ky.gov/explore/big-bone-lick-state-historic-site-7807

Or check out the Ark at the Creation Museum
https://creationmuseum.org/

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Go see a football game at KCs alma mater. I can never remember if it was Eastern or Western Kentucky U he went to....but clearly the didnt teach him the difference between marinade and serenade.
Im trying to find the clip but cant..

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
KC's story seems even sadder to me now that we know so much more about CTE and football. He talked about how his coach (wasn't it his dad?) was so hard on him growing up; I'm sure he had countless head injuries that were not treated appropriately.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
His dad was his wrestling coach and his middle school football coach. His dad ran summer wrestling camps and would make KC wrestle kids bigger then him.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Go see a football game at KCs alma mater. I can never remember if it was Eastern or Western Kentucky U he went to....

Western Kentucky. The Hilltoppers. Nice!

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

His dad was his wrestling coach and his middle school football coach. His dad ran summer wrestling camps and would make KC wrestle kids bigger then him.

This is directly related to why KC doesn't like people touching him. The smallest kitten in a group will never want to be held by a human because it spends tons of time on the bottom of a kitten pile unable to move. KC had to endure being submitted by kids bigger than him as tough love. Its one of the worst human experiences imaginable and leads to crazy trauma (not wrestling, the style of training)

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

beep by grandpa posted:

If i could ask Eric the midget just one question it would be what is 7 x 6

I should know this. 7 points is a touch down and an extra point. So 6 touchdowns and 6 extra points is 49.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Sand Monster posted:

Western Kentucky. The Hilltoppers. Nice!

I looked this up to see what the heck a Hilltopper is and apparently it's a vague red blob.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Former Human posted:

I looked this up to see what the heck a Hilltopper is and apparently it's a vague red blob.

"Hey Garrr, it's Artie. I can't come into work today, I'm currently being the Hilltopper"

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Hey, dis here's anutha Ronnie tha Limo Dryva SEX TIP!!

Foahth uv Juhlie is comin up and ye wanna celebrate Amareicuh right?
Heah's whatcha do:

You talk to ya goil, or ye gai whateva and ye decide who is gonna be the winna, and who is gunna lose. Ye gotta make shoore, ye got consent befoah ye do this or as I like ta call it oval office-SCENT!! HEHEHEHEH!!!!

Then, ye go to a costume shop and whoever is gunna be the winna gets a Goige Washington costume. Whoever is gunna be da losah has to get a King Goige tha thoid costume.

Then, on the foahth of Joolie ye dress up and ye wrestle. Goige Washington voises Goige tha thoid!

Its a battle of that Goiges!!! Goige voises Goige!!!

Then when whoeva is Goige tha thoid decides ta give up, Goige Washington ties them up, or hand cuffs them, whateva, and then ye gets a whip and ya whip Goige tha thoid and every time y whip them, Goige the thoid has to yell out "Amareica rules, Amareica rules"!! Ova and ova again.

Then when yer done with whippin, ye both gently caress and both of ye willKUMMMM LIKE THE MOON!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMAREICA!!!!!!!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I wish KC had taken Tom up on that offer to fight Tito Ortiz for $15k

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

wesleywillis posted:

Hey, dis here's anutha Ronnie tha Limo Dryva SEX TIP!!

Foahth uv Juhlie is comin up and ye wanna celebrate Amareicuh right?
Heah's whatcha do:

You talk to ya goil, or ye gai whateva and ye decide who is gonna be the winna, and who is gunna lose. Ye gotta make shoore, ye got consent befoah ye do this or as I like ta call it oval office-SCENT!! HEHEHEHEH!!!!

Then, ye go to a costume shop and whoever is gunna be the winna gets a Goige Washington costume. Whoever is gunna be da losah has to get a King Goige tha thoid costume.

Then, on the foahth of Joolie ye dress up and ye wrestle. Goige Washington voises Goige tha thoid!

Its a battle of that Goiges!!! Goige voises Goige!!!

Then when whoeva is Goige tha thoid decides ta give up, Goige Washington ties them up, or hand cuffs them, whateva, and then ye gets a whip and ya whip Goige tha thoid and every time y whip them, Goige the thoid has to yell out "Amareica rules, Amareica rules"!! Ova and ova again.

Then when yer done with whippin, ye both gently caress and both of ye willKUMMMM LIKE THE MOON!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMAREICA!!!!!!!

Blessings from Baba Booey Land for your continued service.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I was just writing Martin Mull a note, Robin

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Ether Frenzy posted:

I was just writing Gene Parmesan a note, Robin

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
2 months is a long time for celebrities to die before we get a new show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rattlehead
Nov 20, 2004
Only dead fish go with the flow.

Two Kings posted:

2 months is a long time for celebrities to die before we get a new show.

It happens.