Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

this is a time of war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

:war:

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LastingHeftyDonkey-mobile.mp4

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

lmao

The Postman
May 12, 2007

I can't believe you would all blatantly disrespect someone getting paid to gently caress their computer for the good of the forums

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

very funny to me that if hed just gone 'haha yeah, good one, but keep it on topic' nobody'd care but instead everyone is gonna be making this joke forever now. kinda summarizes how the mods handle the forum

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hello astral my old friend
He's come to gently caress the CPU again

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hello astral my old friend
He's come to gently caress the CPU again

*intentionally ripping off your bit*

"I have hosed the CPU, pray I do not gently caress it further"

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Roth posted:

*intentionally ripping off your bit*

"I have hosed the CPU, pray I do not gently caress it further"

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Pray I do not steal it further

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Roth posted:

lol

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Ok fine I’ll moderate QCS 2.0

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Roth posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
drat that guy really fucks and cums inside his computer huh? Kinda messed up now that I think of it.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Gif of luigi inspecting furniture in luigi's mansion but super imposed over a windows 98

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
wait, astral loving computers is kind of related to the Roman Dodecahedron saga where that one guy thought roman dodecahedrons were used in roman times to take accurate 3 dimensional measurements of sling projectiles so he designed an entire company around selling $6,000 tanks of water you hook up to your computer and measure things with

he registered here at one point and everyone kept suggesting he might actually making money selling things you could gently caress connected to your computer

if astral wasn't literally loving computers I may not have remembered this

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

drat that guy really fucks and cums inside his computer huh? Kinda messed up now that I think of it.

Yeah, wild huh?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i hope there's a bit of romance first, before he fucks the computer.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
"THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD gently caress WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE gently caress I FEEL FOR ASTRAL AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. gently caress. gently caress.”

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

EorayMel posted:

Gif of luigi inspecting furniture in luigi's mansion but super imposed over a windows 98

Astral climbing behind the walls of a best buy to look through a peep hole at all the computers with their cases off at the geek squad bench

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Binging PC teardown videos on the clock for "forums research"

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Spanish Manlove posted:

Astral climbing behind the walls of a best buy to look through a peep hole at all the computers with their cases off at the geek squad bench

lol the new self checkouts have an innocence that isnt poisoned by the cynicism of the manual registers

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Violen posted:

lol the new self checkouts have an innocence that isnt poisoned by the cynicism of the manual registers

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
nah, widespread self checkout is 20 years old at this point

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
looking for young mac

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

peep the imp zone game club

I know. I’m sad you guys decided to do this now. I literally spent over a decade beating LM1 and finished last year. I own 3 copies of the game on different platforms - that’s how long it took me. I’m watching the collaborative effort and I’m envious but I don’t want to spoil anything for anyone.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Feb 12, 2023

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Violen posted:

looking for young mac

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Rectal Death Adept posted:

nah, widespread self checkout is 20 years old at this point

i wish y'all hadn't beaten the obvious joke into the ground by now because that's a good setup

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
BARELY LEGAL CRYPTO MINING RIGS
UNINITIALIZED AND READY FOR BIOS

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

lmao

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

its well known that the most hosed up and cruel thing you can expect the mods of this website to do is to do their job

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

I'll not be able to find the post but there was a goon who lived next door to the man who wrote Dinosaurs and he said he was the angriest bitterest man in Boston.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

AdmiralViscen posted:

Fluff is completely mischaracterizing those QCS blow ups. If admins would just listen to the complaints about the stuff their mod friends were doing or ignoring, and actually listen to the original complaint, those threads would have been settled before they got to 3 pages

Even after the years of wagon circling bullshit, this thread was praising astral as one of the good ones 2 weeks ago and Fluffdaddy 2 days ago

The admin team has destroyed their reputations through an endless series of unforced errors

Also this thread was a lot funnier before QCS closed and the GBS mods gassed every thread other that tried to discuss what was going on

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

learnincurve posted:

I'll not be able to find the post but there was a goon who lived next door to the man who wrote Dinosaurs and he said he was the angriest bitterest man in Boston.

Goddamn, how do you manage to be the angriest man in fuckin' Boston? Was he just an ambulatory cloud of rage with one human hand holding a Dunkin cup?

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007