Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus
I think someone posted a couple pages of Dick Fight Island so that people could laugh at the title/premise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'm surprised, I thought it was a joke.
I'll be checking this out when I get home.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

there was also Penisman posted in the CCCC thread, a manga about a superhero with a leaking penis for a head who generally saved women from sex-themed monsters

he hung around with Anal Beads Man iirc

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

fun

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Hi I clicked that link for Dick Fight Island and now Amazon says I want to buy all this?

My question is, how is it so accurate?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Last time on Joey's Special Experience by Hirohiko Archie: The fire spreads quickly through the manor, but it barely seems to slow God down!

Read right to left:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Fagtastic posted:

Wasn't there a comic about penis people fighting each other posted here a while back?
I posted a page from it introducing a bunch of characters a while back

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

A friend told me about Dick Fight Island the other day. Here's a page from it, it's not really NWS but timg'ing it anyway:

also

Mx. posted:

zoozo is just lovely

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Kaoru Mori: Anything and Something
Baggy-chan

This was one from the book I actually originally planned to not post, but I already had the commentary strip cut out and uploaded and it means I can plan so that one thing gets posted over the weekend.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤

Squidster posted:

Spectral Wizard
Chap 4 30-39 of 82

Spectral Wizard
Chap 4: 40-47 of 82

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

LAST TIME ON BACK

looks like we're drilling, though presumably not to hell like in graveyard quest

uh ohhhhhh

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Posting another Bouletcorp before work.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Love the old-timey nightcap for workplace naptime :3:

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Stand Still. Stay Silent
Boat Edition

I love that, for someone as uneducated and often ignorant as Sigrun, every shot of her talking in a montage makes her look like she’s explaining something very confidently. “Of course everyone in the beforetimes knew how to swim. What were they supposed to do if they fell out of a boat, drown?”

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Kit Walker posted:

I love that, for someone as uneducated and often ignorant as Sigrun, every shot of her talking in a montage makes her look like she’s explaining something very confidently. “Of course everyone in the beforetimes knew how to swim. What were they supposed to do if they fell out of a boat, drown?”
She could be talking about fighting.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Road trip!

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

I've forgotten how much mental energy and focus drawing takes. I've been having a blast with my Wacom but have only used it a few times in the last few weeks. Really just too tired from work most nights to put forth the amount of energy and effort to produce something I can be satisfied with. And this makes me sad but hey I've got the weekend off to snap a 9 day run (second 9 day run this month death to capitalism etc etc) so I'm excited to have something to look forward to. Having a creative outlet again has really helped me feel better overall.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Hmm, yes. Anime is dub.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
did he just say "anime is dud"?

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Hmm, yes. Anime is spud.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Graveyard Quest
Part 6.5

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

KennyMan666 posted:

Baggy-chan

This was one from the book I actually originally planned to not post, but I already had the commentary strip cut out and uploaded and it means I can plan so that one thing gets posted over the weekend.

A whole comic about mini-David Byrnes, huh.

Fagtastic
Apr 9, 2009

I may have sucked robodick, fucked a robot in the exhaust, been fucked by robots & enjoy it to the exclusion of human partners; at least I'm not a goddamn :roboluv:
drat. I've never read this far into graveyard quest.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
This thread makes me wish google hadn't killed RSS feeders, so so many stuff are missing it because I think I would have kept up with so much poo poo if it was just fed to me in a feed I curated.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

I don't know if I'm just used to it, but I think the art style is really starting to come together in these updates.

From the author's commentary: "The hangover, the waking up next to your ex the gender fluid wizard telling ye yer trapped in a pocket fairy dimension."

Boba Pearl posted:

This thread makes me wish google hadn't killed RSS feeders, so so many stuff are missing it because I think I would have kept up with so much poo poo if it was just fed to me in a feed I curated.

I've been using Feedly ever since Google killed its RSS reader, I very rarely come across a webcomic without a feed.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
"some right hefty danger"

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Boba Pearl posted:

You can get Discord plugins now that repeat an RSS feed into a channel. And almost all webcomics still have one!

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Trixie Slaughteraxe for President

Hempuli posted:

Scheming 21
Scheming 22
Scheming 23
Scheming 24
Scheming 25
Scheming 26

Scheming 27

Scheming 28

Scheming 29

Talking character deaths: 33
Deaths altogether: 71+

EDIT: To refresh your memory, here's Torgeir Lykke:

Hempuli has a new favorite as of 11:04 on Sep 28, 2022

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

PYF Comic: I don't have time for hugs and kisses. I have to read.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

Boba Pearl posted:

I just switched to feedly and the chrome plugin Feedly Notifier when google reader died. It's been fine, although I think over half of the entries are dead comics at this point. Google just did it to filter more people directly to websites and aggregate hosts for the advertising, imo.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

KennyMan666 posted:

Baggy-chan

This was sweet as hell, the absolute pinnacle of no-stakes comics.

Hempuli posted:

Trixie Slaughteraxe for President
Scheming 29

Talking character deaths: 33
Deaths altogether: 71+

Okay, having a dude in a yellow suit with a bow-tie, while taking about the little yellow monster thing in a bow tie is the sort of subtle-detail-presented-in-a-way-that-smashes-it-over-your-head that Thorsby just masters.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Elviscat posted:

Okay, having a dude in a yellow suit with a bow-tie, while taking about the little yellow monster thing in a bow tie is the sort of subtle-detail-presented-in-a-way-that-smashes-it-over-your-head that Thorsby just masters.

are you suggesting that the cat is pulling a low-stakes verbal kint

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Hempuli posted:

hey hey, it's him, Torgeir Lykke (second only to Zoozo Zlem as best character)

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Zoozo Zlem is literally how every American voter views themselves.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Elviscat posted:

Zoozo Zlem is literally how every American voter views themselves.

Capable of self-reflection in resposne to new information and subsequent self-improvement?

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Capable of self-reflection in resposne to new information and subsequent self-improvement?

A big purple fuzzy monster

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
An octoscopic insectovore capable of producing fine thread with remarkable tensile strength.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

An orb with arms and legs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

so handsome you could just melt?