Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

bradzilla posted:

So in 24 hours we've gone from jokes to people being serious about pinfalls in a ladder match. Uh, ok

I blame the SvR games and TLC 2011 for convincing people ladder matches end by pin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

DeathChicken posted:

10 PRINT "Vince McMahon Thinks He's Right About Something"
20 GOTO 10

Who programs in BASIC these days, what is this weak-rear end poo poo

while(true) { return "Vince McMahon Thinks He's Right About Something"; }

:smuggo:

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Chokes McGee posted:

We're old and long for simple gimmicks and programming languages

DonJNavarro
Aug 16, 2000
I am so smart!....S-M-R-T!

:dukedog:

Chokes McGee posted:

why would you have a while with a return in it. seems like...

bool isVinceMcMahonRight()
{
return true;
}

would make more sense. also its not virtual so can never be overridden

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Dolph Ziggler is definitely winning the ladder match and walk out as king of the jobbers

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
I bet they'll have Bryan lose the ladder match by count-out, can't believe they won't let him have the US title.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
wwe should do another Brawl For All

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

MotU posted:

wwe should do another Brawl For All

Cesaro vs that 7 foot Chinese boxer for Mania 32

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
I saw a video of Taker and he looked good.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i hope everyone loses the ladder match and they break the ic title into 7 pieces they can all carry around

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

elf help book posted:

i hope everyone loses the ladder match and they break the ic title into 7 pieces they can all carry around

"I wish Daniel Bryan was fighting for the title at Wrestlemania!"

"YOUR WISH SHALL BE GRANTED..."

*IC Title breaks into 7 pieces, everyone is irrelevant for a year*

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

elf help book posted:

Well it worked for Voldemort so I can't see why not

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

flashy_mcflash posted:

I didn't notice it before but Dolph has a part (no idea how big/small) in Max "Wrestling Isn't Wrestling" Landis' Me Him Her

for those who haven't seen it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Jerusalem posted:

At No Mercy in 2007, Orton was awarded the vacant title to start the PPV, was then beaten by HHH in the opening match of the PPV, HHH then defended his belt against Umaga in the middle of the show, and then lost the belt in an (admittedly excellent) Last Man Standing match to Orton again.

That was the PPV with the release the doves poster, and I will not have you besmirching it.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

He is so getting fired now. I get the feeling Triple H doesn't deal with jokey jokes well when they're about him.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

If Dolph was going to get fired over poking fun at the company he'd be a five-time TNA champion by now.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Chokes McGee posted:

A return would break the while loop, scrub

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

flashy_mcflash posted:

If Dolph was going to get fired over poking fun at the company he'd be a five-time TNA champion by now.

WWE would rather bury a talented guy like Ziggler than fire him and let him work for TNA.

But would they really fire anyone over a Rollins tweet joke?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

code:
01010110 01101001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01100110 01101100 01100101 01111000

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

According to Darren Rovell, Draftkings just signed a deal with WWE for fantasy leagues. Huh?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

WWE used to run an official fantasy league on their forums. You got three points for a chairshot!

AmbassadorFriendly
Nov 19, 2008

Don't leave me hangin'

Luigi Thirty posted:

According to Darren Rovell, Draftkings just signed a deal with WWE for fantasy leagues. Huh?

I pick Cena.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

projecthalaxy posted:

WWE used to run an official fantasy league on their forums. You got three points for a chairshot!

I loved their fantasy league. It made watching Raw a lot of fun, if you picked some jobber who ended up in a hardcore match or otherwise going on a weapon fuelled rampage you struck gold.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose

Wow. We here at Draftkings didn't think anyone would win this game so quickly, but congratulations. How does it feel to be ultimate supreme WWE Fantasy League overlord?

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President

Jerusalem posted:

At No Mercy in 2007, Orton was awarded the vacant title to start the PPV, was then beaten by HHH in the opening match of the PPV, HHH then defended his belt against Umaga in the middle of the show, and then lost the belt in an (admittedly excellent) Last Man Standing match to Orton again.

No Mercy 2007 was awesome and was the result of Cena needing surgery so because of that I think they stacked the card a bit. Orton losing to a roll-up in about 5 minutes had me in stitches but man that last man standing match was amazing. Spoiler the table doesn't break.

That reminds me of the other LMS match Orton and Triple H had where they did a honestly baffling spot that resulted Orton dislocating his shoulder. Triple H counters the RKO and sends Orton over the top rope crashing down on the outside mat. Always wondered whose idea that was and what the gently caress they were thinking because knowing how prone Orton was to dislocations it had serious injury written all over it.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

You'd probably mop up on someone doing a tope to the outside, since they don't know how to go to commercial any other way.

AmbassadorFriendly
Nov 19, 2008

Don't leave me hangin'

Stealthed Zombie posted:

Wow. We here at Draftkings didn't think anyone would win this game so quickly, but congratulations. How does it feel to be ultimate supreme WWE Fantasy League overlord?

Like I overcame the odds, but now I'm a Marine, and by winning I made America great again.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Luigi Thirty posted:

I'm going to draft both Bellas and get rich off of rollups

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I'll be honest, I don't know how to code.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

yea ok posted:

yea ok

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

yea ok posted:

It's brave of you to admit that.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Yes but I think you'll find house show numbers are up and and and and

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

I feel like with the huge growth of good TV over this span would show most programming with a similar curve, but also basic eyeballing the graph and saying "yep poo poo's bad now" seems accurate.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

beggar posted:

I feel like with the huge growth of good TV over this span would show most programming with a similar curve, but also basic eyeballing the graph and saying "yep poo poo's bad now" seems accurate.

TV watching has also pretty dramatically changed with DVRs and On Demand services. It's still not good, but a 3.0 rating today is a lot different from a 3.0 rating 5, 10, and especially 15 years ago.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Isn't losing 1 point in 12 years not anywhere near as bad as it looks with the TV landscape?

efb

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Luigi Thirty posted:

Didn't we run fantasy Raw for a little bit here? I remember you got points for finishing moves, and this was right in the midst of Randy Orton RKOs Everyone, so there'd be shows when he'd just do six RKOs in one segment and the dudes who took him that week cleaned up.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Luigi Thirty posted:

Isn't losing 1 point in 12 years not anywhere near as bad as it looks with the TV landscape?

efb

Essentially, yes. The TV business is continually fragmenting, the Internet is cutting into things in numerous ways, and TV is no longer quite the cultural touchstone. About the only thing continually rising in viewership is football. That being said, the ratings for wrestling are still bad.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I like how the cover page makes it look like all 10 are RVD.

• Locked thread