Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

I wonder if anyone else besides DeRozan and GP2 have Ledger Joker tattoos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

who will be the first nba player to break the joker barrier and come in with a Leto??

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
I'm obsessed with Deron Williams' awful panther tattoo, I don't care who knows!!!

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Published in 2003

Just missed the window to get the Marquis Daniels "Only The Strong Survive" shotgun suicide tattoo in there, then :(

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

R.D. Mangles posted:

who will be the first nba player to break the joker barrier and come in with a Leto??

Spencer Dinwiddie and he'll try to sell it as a NFT.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
I have that NBA poetry book too!

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

Calidus posted:

LeBron joins team win title. LeBron leaves team, team sucks get good draft picks and develops players. LeBron joins team again.

LeBron trade away develop players for aging pals put team in salary cap hell. LeBron loses to Warriors in finals. LeBron leaves team.

TheKevman fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Jun 23, 2022

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Nah you missed the warriors blowing a 3-1 series lead in that timeline

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Strawberry Panda posted:

I have that NBA poetry book too!

It rules.

Also this is the table of contents of the tattoo book if there are specific requests.

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Posting is SERIOUS BUSINESS
and I am completely joyless

Don't make me judge you
I'm another with that poetry book!

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

TheKevman posted:

LeBron trade away develop players for aging pals put team in salary cap hell. LeBron loses to Warriors in finals. LeBron leaves team.

It's not like the Cavs and Heat are doing poorly.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
It’s too quiet right now

Boonoo
Nov 4, 2009

ASHRAKAN!
Take your Thralls and dive back into the depths! Give us the meat and GO!
Grimey Drawer

morestuff posted:

It’s too quiet right now

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/status/1540064142555496452?s=21&t=vbM-pqy2GHXqBOBQhhEgXg

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

That’s sort of incomprehensible even for a Shams tweet

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

morestuff posted:

It’s too quiet right now

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1540064728218849283?s=21&t=s-0DH9VG9ZqhUnc_ggrysA

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Please god kyrie on the 76ers

He has an anti vax friend there

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

Sucks so bad because I legit love KD and will always wish him well and wish he'd never left, but how the gently caress did you not see the Kyrie trainwreck chugging along when literally everyone else did?

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Stand back I'm going to try science!
The nets exploding would be great

Edit exploding more

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Irving on the sixers sounds like a knightmare. I’m not sure for who

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I too am monitoring a situation and considering my future

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
The moment when you realize Cuban is going to alienate/lose Brunson by chasing Kyrie.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

xbilkis posted:

I too am monitoring a situation and considering my future

This opens the door for me getting a late lunch

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Please no

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Stand back I'm going to try science!

Spacebump posted:

The moment when you realize Cuban is going to alienate/lose Brunson by chasing Kyrie.

Your underestimating stupid the Knicks can be

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
If I had to place two players onto one team with the goal of getting them to hate each other, it might be Kyrie and Luka

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Spacebump posted:

Making that math work is very very hard anyway

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

There's no possible Kyrie trade with the Sixers that would be beneficial to any parties involved. Unless the Sixers are just a third team taking KD from the sinking ship.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

CharlestheHammer posted:

How about Irving on the Heat? Imagine Udonis Haslem trying to slap Kyrie after the 4th time he loafs back on d

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013
Lakers is the funniest option to me, I assume it would also most likely involve sending Westbrook to Brooklyn. If Durant stays, that's two hilarious full circles. The amazing thing is both teams might still very well be first round exits at best in that scenario.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

LeBron/Kyrie/AD (and almost no help) is still an instant contender. It just relies on them being healthy, which, lol

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Y’all missed the best part

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1540065283028783105?s=21&t=Ib0bHR5pIL0QMk_BB1Dtsw

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

jackofarcades posted:

LeBron/Kyrie/AD (and almost no help) is still an instant contender. It just relies on them being healthy, which, lol

Its actually not, the lakers big part of why they won 2 years ago was defense and why they sucked so hard this year

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Everyone help me manifest this.

tia

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/status/1540070479855247363

Gonz fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Jun 23, 2022

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
If I was the Nets I would probably just pay Kyrie

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.

xbilkis posted:

If I was the Nets I would probably just pay Kyrie

Why?

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
https://twitter.com/JohnPMacke/status/1540072514730303488?s=20&t=97xbzf6JuWPMWzWvl6JC2w

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

And no one should ever live in Indy if given a choice.

Come to Chicago KD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

One, I think it's good to have Kevin Durant on your basketball team. Two, it's probably worth at least one more attempt at getting a relatively healthy KD/Kyrie season free of COVID distraction, see how Simmons meshes before you blow it up